7 Kim Seokjin

~My Bangtan Boys~

 

 

As the next person came up you felt a vibration under you which made you jump and hit your knee on the back of the front chair.

“Owwie... at least it was on vibrate.” You whispered to yourself as you pulled your phone out of your pants pocket and saw J-Hope’s picture on your screen, you opened the text from him.

Hey Hana, are you awake yet?

You were about to say that you were at the school but you didn’t want them to know that you would watch all their auditions so you just told him you just woke up from your text.

Now I am, how was your audition?

You texted him back and looked up to see a pretty girl on stage who looked really nervous by the way she was holding the mic to .

“A-annyeonghaseyo Kim Seuk Hye imnida.” She said with a shy voice. *Kim Seuk Hye? Haha that’s like Jin’s name.*

“What will you be doing today, sweetie?” The male said with excitement in his voice. *ert*  Then your phone vibrated again as it lit up your face. Seok Hye saw the light and looked over at you but you didn’t notice, she smiled as she lifted the mic ready to say something.

“I’ll be singing and modeling for you.” She said and your head shot up before you could read the text. *Don’t do the stage model, don’t be like those Eun Sisters.*

“What type of modeling?” The female spoke up not letting the male speak.

“Fashion.” She said and you let out a huge sigh. *She might be with me. . .ASA* You then looked at the text from J-Hope and laughed.

The judges scared me. . . but I guess I did alright. >.<

You didn’t bother to text back because you wanted to watch the girl perform. After 5 minutes she was through, she took longer than the others so they instantly told the next person to come up.

►►►►►

“Hahaha, right there Kim. Seok. JIN!” Suga said as they all pointed to the board with his name on it. *But Seuk Hye didn’t come out yet.* Jin opened the door and walked through the hall as he passed the girl. Jin moves aside for her to have room to walk out as they made eye contact, Seuk Hye shyly smiles as Jin smiled back.

“Kim Seokjin!” Jin heard as Seuk Hye was walking out the door, Jin turns around and headed toward the stage. *Kim Seokjin?! Looks like I have a twin.* Jin walked out to the stage as you sat up on your seat.

“Annyeonghaseyo Kim Seokjin imnida, I’ll be singing a part from Last Christmas. I hope you enjoy.” Jin said and you smiled as you heard that he was listened to you.

(WATCH THIS)

“Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day you gave it away

This year, To save me from tears

I'll give it to someone special” Jin sang his heart out which made you smile in satisfaction.

“Good job.” “That was great.” “Bonus, it was in English.” The three said after each other and Jin smiled in happiness.

“Kamsahamnida.” Jin said then bowed as he placed the mic back on the stand and waved goodbye to the judges then walked back to the hall.

►►►►►

“Hey, how was your English song go, Last Christmas~” Jimin sang as Jin walked out the door with a smile.

“Great!.” Jin said with excitement in his voice.

“Jimin, looks like you’re going next.” Jungkook said as he pointed to the board as Jimin sighed. Jin laughed as his gaze shifted toward Seok Hye, who was leaning against the wall with headphones on, Jin smiled.