13 Shopping With The Boys

~My Bangtan Boys~

All of you guys walked to the mall together, as people gave them weird looks but they ignored it. You guys had to cross the road to the mall, so you took Jungkook’s hand as you turned around to face the others.

“Everyone! Pair up with someone, two per group. We’re crossing a busy road.” You said as the boys listened to you and paired up with the person next to them. You look at Jungkook, who was a little red in the cheeks..

“Why are you blushing? Never held a girl's hand before?" You asked as Jungkook turned away and you knew he was still blushing, "Ready?” You asked as you switched your position and held onto Jungkook’s arm, they all give you a thumbs up as you looked back toward the road. You give Jungkook a look as you started to cross the road, one by one each group followed you and Jungkook. With a few more steps you would make it safely on the other street, you let go of Jungkook’s arm as the others started piling in. You smiled at them as you turned toward the large building behind them.

“Welcome to Seoul’s best mall.” You welcomed them as you walked in with them, drooling over the looks of the stores.

“We’re only here for swimwear, remember that.” You stated as you pushed them toward the summer shop.

“Welcome to summerville, where everyday is summer!” The employee welcomed us in as we all bowed to him.

“My name is Bae, is there anything I can help you with miss?” The guy questioned as he looked at you, totally ignoring the seven males behind you.

“Umm, can you show us where the men section are then the females?” You asked with a mere smile while looking around.

“Of course, follow me.” Bae said as he guided all of you toward the men swimwear, the seven walked toward the wall that was full of swim trunks. Bae pulled you over to the girls selection as he gave you a charming smile.

“Here you go, the women’s section. . .and by the way, I think you should get that neon one.” Bae said as he pointed to the small lacy neon bikini, you turn around and gave him a fake smile as he winked at you. Jungkook and Jin saw this as they gave each other a look and started walking over to you.

“So, whatcha doing after 5?” Bae questioned you as he came a little closer to you, you shyly smiled at him as you backed up.

“I have--” “Hana noona.” “We need your help” Jungkook and Jin interrupted what you were about to say to Bae, Jungkook pulled you toward the men swimwear.

“Jungkookie, can’t you pick out your own swimwear?” You asked Jungkook whose grip was really tight, “Jungkook!” You shouted as he released you, just as Jin came in and pushed you to the remaining feet from the men’s swimwear.

“Hana!” The other’s shouted as you were forcefully shoved to them.

“Hi, whatcha need since you guys dragged me here.” You said while glaring at Jungkook and Jin, the others looked at you like ‘what are you talking about?’

“Nevermind, but thank you. That creep was hitting on me.” You said as you looked back at Bae but he wasn’t there.

“Oooh, Hana got herself an admirer.” The others sang as you zipped them up, you looked up to see a lot of swim trunk.

“We need your opinion Hana. . .” Namjoon trailed off as you didn’t want to believe that you had to help them with all these choices.

“Okay, but you’ll have to help me with mine too.” You stated with a point to everyone of them, they all nodded.

“Okay, try some on and I’ll judge.” You said as you sat down in front of the changer, “Who wants to go first?” You questioned as you crossed your leg.

“I will!” J-Hope shouted as he grabbed a bunch of different colored swim trunks as he ran into the dressing room.

“The rest of you, pick out your swimwear.” You told them as they scattered around the section, then J-Hope popped out with a bright neon yellow swim trunks on with no shirt.

“Get. That. Out. Of. My. Sight. Before I’m blind!” You said slowly as your hands shot up to your eyes.

“Sorry.” J-Hope said as he rushed back in the dresser as you rubbed your eyes a little. *Jeez*

“How about this one?” J-Hope questioned as you turned toward him, he was wearing a purple swim trunk but it really didn’t suit him.

“J-Hope, do you have a favorite color?” You asked as you sat him down, like you were going to have a serious talk.

“Green!” J-Hope shouted with enthusiasm, you laughed as you got up to look for some green swim trunks.

“Oh, how about this one? OMO, this is so you! Look at the drawings and look it’s GREEN!!”  
You shouted as you waved it in J-Hope’s face, J-Hope happily took it as he ran toward the dressing room.

"Boom, how do I looook?” J-Hope sang as you told him to spin around, you laughed as you gestured him to stop spinning.

“Daebak!” You said as J-Hope smiled in satisfaction, he went back to the dressing room. As he stepped back out, with a shirt on this time, he headed to the cashier to buy it. You looked at the time and saw that you guys wouldn’t have much time left for swimming, so you stood up from the chair.

“Hey guys, let’s do it two by two. And pick three swim trunks, first one is something you think you might look good in, second one should be with your favorite color one, then the third should be something that can attract the opposite gender. So Suga and Namjoon, V and Jin, then Jimin with Jungkook.” You finished up as you sat back down and smiled as Suga walked toward you with a couple of swim trunks in his hand. Then Namjoon with three different styled but same colored trunks.
They both went into two separate dressing rooms then a couple minutes later, Suga came out with a pretty nice trunks but it didn’t seem to suit him, you shake your head as he went back in the room. Namjoon then stepped out with a checked black and white trunks, you shake your head as he went back in. Suga rushed out with a white hollister trunks which looked pretty awesome and cool. 

You nod your head in approval as he gives you a big grin and went back to change. Namjoon walked out again but with a jail like trunk on, you laugh as you shooed him away.

“We're going to the pool, not jail.” You stated as he walked back in the dressing room just as Suga walked out.

“Rap Mon, what did you do?” Suga joked as he ran to the register to pay, Namjoon glares at the back of his head and walked back in the room. After 30 seconds he walked out with his last choice, a gray illusion like one.  
You spun your finger to tell Namjoon to spin for you, Namjoon lifelessly turned. You gave him a thumbs up which made his emotionless face change to a happy one. He went back in just as V and Jin came by, V held some black and white ones while Jin only had a pink one. 

“Jin. . .why do you only have one?” You said as you gave him a confused look, you gestured V to go change as Jin stayed behind.

“Well I think I’ll look good in this, you know I like the color pink, and I think I can attract a girl with this.” Jin said as you gave him a small smile then Namjoon walked out. Jin hopped in the room just as Namjoon came out. Namjoon went to the cashier to pay as both Jin and V came out the same time.

“Woah~” They both sang as they high fived each other then turned to you, you looked at Jin first because he only had one. You gave him a cheerful smile, then you looked at V, who wore a black and white checkered trunk.

“I like your pattern.” You said as you gave both of them a thumbs up, they both happily hopped back in the room just as Jimin and Jungkook arrived.

“Oh, wait a few minutes. Jin and V are in there changing.” You said as you patted the seats next to you. They gave you a nod as they sat down, you looked at their pile as you saw Jimin’s were different shades of blue and Jungkook’s were different shades of red.

“Jungkook, I know you like red and I’m guessing you like blue, Jimin?” You questioned as you looked through both their piles.

“Yup, how’d you know Jung--” “ASSA!” Jin and V suddenly shouted as they jumped out, they smiled as they walked to the cash register. You looked at the two, who were sitting next to you, to go change. Jungkook nodded as Jimin smiles to you then walked into the dressing room. After a couple seconds Jimin walked with dark blue camo one without a shirt, like everyone else.

“Daayuum Jimin, you have more abs than my--” “Ta-da!” Jungkook interrupted as he jumped out with a pale red trunks on. You look at both of them and shook your head.

“Yours is just too dark and your’s too light.” You told them and they walked back in with their heads down. The others gathered around you with shopping bags with huge smiles planted on their faces.

“I still have to find mine, and don’t think anything gross I already have a--” “Is this alright?” The two said as they stepped out to see everyone here. You turned your attention back to them as you saw then with better colored trunks. Jimin was wearing a light blue polo trunk. 

While Jungkook was wearing a red plaidish one.

You looked at them with a blank expression while you exchange looks with the others.

“I guess now we have to find one for me!” You said as the two jumped in happiness, you told the others to wait for Jungkook and Jimin as you went to the womens section.

“Hmm, what to pick. . .” You mumbled to yourself as you looked through all the one piece swimwear, just then the others ran up to you as they looked down.

“Hey guys, should I wear a two piece or one piece?” You asked as you pointed to each side of the selection.

“One!” “Two.” “Two.” “One.” “Two.” “Two.” “Two!” They each said, 4/6 said two and 2/6 said one.

“Okay then two piece it is!” You said as you started to look in the two piece section but then you started to wonder.

“Yah, you guys aren’t. . .erts are you. . .?” You asked as you took a few steps back, they looked at eachother then Namjoon gave them a look and they started to come closer to you.

“No, we’re not.” They all said as they sat back down with a slight chuckle, you looked a bit scared once they started coming closer to you but now you know they were joking.

“I like these, I’ll be back.” You said as you picked out a purple, an orange, and a dark blue bikini as you walked in the dressing room. You put on the purple on first, then the orange one, then lastly the dark blue one. You couldn’t choose which one and you didn’t want to ask the guys so you took your time to choose.

“Hmm. . .purple or orange?” You asked yourself as you gave up on the dark blue and now you were changing between the other two. You tried on the purple one for the last time and decided it wasn’t so cute so you chose the orange one. 

You then changed back into your regular clothe as you walked out of the changing room.

“Did you pick one?” Jungkook asked you when he saw you walk off to the cash register, you smiled at the young boy while you paid the cashier.

“It’s orange and cuuute!” You said with exaggeration in the cute, Jungkook laughed as Jin came up.

“You choose one yet?” Jin asked behind the both of you as you took the bag with your new bikini in.

“Yeah, it’s orange and cute!” You exaggerated again as both of them laughed along.

“I bet it’ll look cute on you.” Jin complimented as you showed a small sign of blush but you hide it away, Jungkook scoffs as the three of you joined the others.

“So are we done shopping?!” J-Hope asked as everyone lifted their bags up and cheered, you giggle as you noticed J-Hope was easily tired.

“Now that the hard work has been donw, it’s time for the POOL!!” You shouted as the seven guys all pumped up their arms and ran out of the shop while you giggled then followed them.