11 Kim Namjoon

~My Bangtan Boys~

 

Namjoon glared at the other members before he walked over to the door, he turns back to see them with hwaiting signs. Namjoon smiles which made his dimple show, he opened the door and walked through the hallway. Namjoon waited for his name to be called again as he walked into the backstage.

“Last auditioner, Kim Namjoon.” A male voice called as you sighed that it was the last auditioner and it was Namjoon.

“Annyeonghaseyo Kim Namjoon imnida.” Namjoon said as bowed to the judges while they looked like they were bored. You glare at them from behind as if they noticed, you then looked at Namjoon who seemed like he didn’t care about that. You slouched back down to the chair as you watched Namjoon pick up the mic from the stand. As he did, you looked down at your phone as Rap Monster looked around and saw the faded light in the back. *Hana?*

“What is our last auditioner going to audition for?” The female asked in a bored attitude, Rap Monster’s eyes leave the person in the back and smiles as he raised the mic to his face.

“I’ll be rapping for you.” Namjoon said into the mic as he positioned himself, he takes a deep breathe.

"Raepmonseuteo, malcheoreom goemulgati museun Biteudeun gane nan ssak jibeosamkyeo

Chungsilhan ireum gapt yaedeura iriwa miri bwa hannat aidorui banjeon

Haha hipbusimppunin hyeongdeureun bulganeunghada haessji but

Ttokttokhi bwa igeol impossible machimpyo

Jjigeo I'm possible ja ije dwaessni boy”  Namjoon rapped as he looked at the judges while he put the mic back.

“That. . .was really powerful.” “Yes very dominating.” “Dramatic too.” They each said as they started stacking their papers.

“Kamsahamnida.” Rap Monster said politely as he walked off the stage and back out the he came out. As Namjoon walked out you checked your phone which the screen just shut off. *I didn’t charge it. . .*

►►►►►

“Hey~” They all sang when Namjoon walked out the door slowly as if he was in slow motion.

“So can we go back to Hana noona now?” Jungkook cried as they all nodded, Jungkook grabbed his phone out.

Hana noona, we’ll see you soon! We just finished our auditions!

“Everyone before you leave, the people who auditioned today, since there wasn’t much auditions the judges will be fast and will sort things out quickly. But when they finish they will call each and one of you around 1:30 and tell you if you’re in or not.”

The lady shouted as everyone looked up, “Only a hundred students will be selected, since we had auditions for the last two. So just want to say they already selected 84 students, and only 16 out of 35 of you will get in. . . Best of luck to everyone.” She added some information which wasn’t really necessary to tell us.

“That gave me more confidence.” J-Hope said sarcastically as they laughed at his joke.

“That’s not even half of the amount. . .” Jimin stated as he trailed off, the others nudged him to stay confident which made him smile.

“So we’ll get a call huh, just like what Hana said.” Suga said as they all started to walk out the building.

“Should we surprise Hana?” Rap Monster suggested earning some confused looks from the other members.

“How?” J-Hope asked for him and the other members, Rap Monster smiled as he heard the question.

“Well. . .it’s 1, pretty early so let’s just hurry up and GO!” Rap Monster finished up as they ran out the school and started running back to the apartment.