12 Caught

~My Bangtan Boys~

 

While you were still stuck in the audition room. *How can I get out of here without getting caught. . .?*  You slowly got up from your seat which made a small creaking noise. You quickly ducked down to the ground when you saw the three judges move. You started crawling on the ground toward the door you came in from. Once you pushed it, it wouldn’t budge. You got up from the ground as you started pushing it again harder.

“What’s that sound?” You heard a female voice say, *Mother of God* you jump back down as you cautiously crawled back to the seats.

“What sound?” “Yeah, I don’t hear anything.” The others responded as you sighed in relief, you got up again as you tried to look for another way out. *Hmm, door locked, vent too high, THE WINDOW!*  You looked over to the back window and it was pretty high, but you’re tall enough to reach it if you jump. You checked the three judges again as you ran to the back window. You jumped up to open the window which made a small sound but they didn’t hear it. As the window opened, you positioned yourself for the jump to get out. *It’s like a prison break* You laugh to yourself as you looked around to check if you were clear. You pretend to spit in both of your hands as you rubbed them together.

“Now.” You whispered as you kicked your feet up as your hands held onto the handles, you swing your legs as you were able to sit up on the window. You smiled as you saw the three judges still consulting with each other, you looked down and confirmed it was about 5-10 feet down.

“3, 2. . .1” You said as you jumped off and landed on your , you winced in pain as you rubbed your behind.

“Oww. . .” You said to yourself as you shook your head, “Home, before they do.” You remembered as you got up and dusted yourself off then ran to your bike.

The members all started racing each other, Jungkook in front and J-Hope in the back.

“I hate exercising!” J-Hope shouted as he stopped in his spot as the others kept on running.

“C’mon J-Hope! No girl is going to want a weak man!” Namjoon shouted as they sped up to the front, J-Hope sighed as he started to walk. J-Hope was walking past a cafe when a girl caught his eyes, she seemed like she heard what Namjoon said about weak men. The girl smiled at J-Hope as J-Hope instantly started running. *Weak men, they’re funny* Just as J-Hope started running the others made it to the apartment already.

“Yah, J-Hope! Run faster!” Jin shouted as the others nodded, J-Hope picked up his speed toward the apartment.

“Finally.” Suga whined as J-Hope just made it to the apartment building, J-Hope looks back to see if the girl was there but her seat was empty. *Ran for nothing. . .*  Jin took out the key Hana gave him before he went to sleep last night.

“Wait, why don’t I have a key?” “Why don’t I?” “Why do you have it?” “What is this?!” “I’M RESPONSIBLE!” “I’m more responsible!” Each of the members shouted at Jin while he turns the key in the lock.

“Because I’m the oldest.” Jin simply answered as he pushed open the door. They all walked in and saw that Hana wasn’t in sight, she didn’t even greet them back.

“Hana?” “Noona?!?!?!” “Yo, Hana!” V, Jungkook, then Namjoon shouted after each other, Jimin and Suga walks out to the backyard but no sign of Hana. Jin and V went to both bathrooms while Jungkook secretly went to her room. Namjoon and J-Hope went to the kitchen but no one saw Hana.

“Where is sh--” Jin was interrupted when you barged in the door. *Crap. . .*  They all looked at you like they saw a ghost, your chest rises then lowers because you rushed to get here.

“Hana?” “Gwaenchanha?” Jungkook said quickly after Jin, you force a smile as you walked in and closed the door.

“Where were you?” “Yeah, you didn’t respond to my text.” Jungkook said after Suga’s question for you, you take out your phone and waved it at their faces.

“No battery. . .and I was. . .” “At the school?” Namjoon interrupted you as your head shot up, giving him a ‘how did you know’  look.

“Well I saw your face with the faint light of your phone.” Namjoon explained as you threw your phone on the sofa.

“Wait wait wait! Didn't you say you couldn’t come to the school?” Jimin asked as Jungkook realised that as well.

“I-I, well. . .well when I woke up you guys weren’t here. It was almost 12 and I thought you guys forgot about it so I rushed over to see if you guys were at the school. . .” You explain as you trailed off while looking at each of them then you sat down in the sofa.

“Sooo after you rushed over to the school. . .?” J-Hope trailed off for you to continue, you sigh as you looked up at them.

“So it was a little past 12 when I got there and so I ran into the auditorium, which I forgot where it was, so when I ran in I saw that a girl was on stage. I quietly sat down in the back row to see if any of you guys were up next--” “Wait, you saw my audition?” J-Hope said excitedly as he walked up to you and sat down. You smiled nervously as the rest crowded the sofa.

“I kinda saw all of your auditions.” You said quietly as they all gasped, you give them a awkward laugh.

“Well--” “DID YOU LIKE MINE?” “DID I DO WELL?” “WHAT’D YOU THINK OF MINE?” “Was I good?” “You still want to here my song?” Jimin, Suga, V, Jin, then Jungkook interrupted Namjoon, you gave them all a thumbs-up with a big open smile.

“I loved yours Jimin, you did very well Suga, I thought you did amazing V, You were perfect Jin, and Jungkook, I would love to hear your song again.” You replied to all them, making them all red in the cheeks, especially Jungkook and Jin.

“Okay so now what?” Namjoon asked as everyone cooled down, you smiled as you stood up from the squished couch.

“Okay so right now is abooout,” you leaned over to see the clock on the wall, “1:25. . .OMO what time do they call?!?” You shouted as they all held up five fingers.

“Okay so 1:30? Okay, does everyone have their phones?” You questioned and then all of them reached in their pockets and pulled out their phones.

“Good, now I’ll put you over here, Suga you go over there, J-Hope hop over here. Jimin sit there, Jin you circle around to the kitchen, Namjoon stay there and Jungkook, you can umm stand where I am and I can sit on the couch,” You said as you walked over to the sofa and looked over at everyone. “Now, we wait.” You added as everyone looked at their phones and waited.

J-Hope’s phone went off, J-Hope’s eyes widen as he hesitatingly tapped the screen and putting it next to his ear.

“Yes this is Hoseok, yes. . . I see. . .haha yes. . .jinja?! Thank you very much!” J-Hope ended the phone called as he jumped up. We all clapped our hands and cheered for him as he randomly dances.

Suddenly Suga’s phone rang as J-Hope stopped dancing.

“Yoboseyo? Ye. . .ye. . .oh jinja?! Kamsahamnida!” Suga shouted into the phone as he puts it down, he started running around the room. Everyone smiles while you high fived him while he circles around everyone.

Someone’s phone vibrated, everyone turned their heads toward Jin as he picks up the phone.

“Hello? I’m Seokjin. . .yes. . .oh! Kamsahamnida!” Jin said as he smiles widely when he ended the conversation. Jin does a funny dance as everyone clapped for him while you got up and hugged him.

“4 more.” You whispered as you looked at the rest of them, Jimin nervously smiled as you knew he was the one who auditioned after Jin.

Jimin’s phone went off as he stared at his phone, you snapped your fingers to wake him up from his imagination.

“H-Hello? Y-ye, Jimin imnida. . .haha I must sound nervous huh. . .? Nothing to worry about. . .? I’m in?! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!” Jimin shouted as he jumped out out the chair as he started dancing and making a happy face. You pulled him over and gave him a big bear hug as you let the other members congratulate him.

V’s phone rang as he took a deep breath and answered it.

“Yoboseyo? Ye annyeonghaseyo. . .oh. . .oh. . .i-in? KAMSAHAMNIDA!” V shouted as he ended the conversation, V gets up and twirls around like he was in a fairytale, while he had a huge smile planted on his face.

“Ahhh, you guys are so talented! All of you are getting in!” You shouted as you hugged V when he came over. You looked over at the last two, both looked pretty confident and nervous at the same time. You reached over to Jungkook while looking at Namjoon, you gave them a ‘you’ll do fine’ look.

"They're probably fighting over which of them get's to call you." You joked which made the others laugh and Jungkook nervously chuckle.

You looked at Jungkook’s phone who had a childish ringtone.

“Heelllllllooooo? Jungkook imnida. . .ye, haha gomawo. . .so I’m in? Oh Jinja. . .? Kamsahamnida sunbae!” Jungkook shouted as he turned around and looked at everyone. You gestured him over to you as you gave him a big hug.

 Namjoon’s phone suddenly rang as you let go of Jungkook who just sat down next to you.

“Yoboseyo? Oh ye, Oh you enjoyed my audition. . .You really want to come to Big Hit Entertainment High?! OF COURSE, Kamsahamnida!” Namjoon said as he puts his phone down.

“Soooo, YOU ALL PASSED!!!!!” You shouted as they all jumped up and danced around, you joined in as you jumped to everyone’s spot. V, somehow had a bubble bottle in his hand, he started blowing the bubbles all around us. We danced around happily for about 5 more minutes.

“So, are we going to the pool now?” J-Hope questioned as we calmed down a bit, after J-Hope said pool everyone started jumping towards you again.

“Hell yeah, get your swim wear! Let’s go!” You shouted as you got up from the couch and started walking towards your room but no one moved. You turned around to see all their heads down, you walk by to them.

“What’s wrong?” You asked as everyone turned around and faced you.

“I don’t think we packed swimwear. . .” Jin spoke up as everyone sighed, you look at them and smiled.

“Well let’s get shopping then.” You said as you clapped your hands together and everyone’s face lit up.

“Jinja?!?!?” They all questioned loudly as they started to come closer toward you which made you fall down onto the couch.

“I need a new bikini, so why not?” You told them as you got up from the couch and looked at the seven overhappy faces.

“KAJA!” You shouted as they all ran toward the door as they put their shoes on, you chuckled as you saw them struggling to put their shoes on. You grabbed a couple of sunglasses, hats, and scarves as you gave them each of the disguises.

“This is for GIRLS!” Jungkook shouted as you looked at the sunglass you gave him, you glare at him.

“Do you want to get trampled by fans?” You questioned as Jungkook looked like he was thinking, “And not get to buy a swimming trunks and not being able to swim with us?” You added as Jungkook snapped his head up and looked at you while he placed his hands on your shoulders.

“I’LL WEAR IT, I’LL WEAR IT!” Jungkook shouted as he shook you rapidly.

“A-ara. You 15 year olds, have you even hit puberty yet?” You shouted as you shrugged his hands off while giving the others their disguises.

“Umm--” “He’s in puberty now. . .that’s why we have to look after him. You never know, his voice might get lower and he might get taller.” Suga interrupted Jungkook and told you his puberty stage, you frowned after you heard his last sentence.

“Nooo, I love guys with high voices. They’re just so cute!” You shouted as you pinched the red cheeked Jungkook under the cap with the girly sunglasses.

“Noona, not agaaaain.” Jungkook whined as he reached for your hands and started pulling on them, Jin stepped up.

“Since you like people with high voices, you must like me?” Jin asked as you took your hands off of Jungkook’s cheeks, you looked at Jin with a big smile.

“I like all of you. Now come on, are we ready?” You asked as you looked at the mirror with the seven girl like boys behind you, causing you to laugh a little.

“Yeah, ready to feel the embarrassment with these girl accessories on.” J-Hope mumbled as you opened the door, you turn around and smack his arm.

“What’s so embarrassing about these?” You questioned as you pointed to the scarf and sunglasses he was wearing.

“I-it’s j-j--” “Save it, let’s just go.” You interrupted him as you stepped out of the apartment with them following you.