10 Jeon Jeongguk

~My Bangtan Boys~

 

“Who you texting Jungkook?” Jimin asked as Jungkook stood up from his seat.

“Hana noona.” Jungkook said as he patted his clothe down and fixed his hair a little.

“About what, huh?” Jimin said as he nudged Jungkook on the arm as Jungkook lifts his head up with a little pink on his face.

“That I was next.” Jungkook replied as he pointed to the board as everyone else joined the conversation.

“What’d she say?” The members asked as they joined the circle and looked up at the board.

“She wished me luck and said she couldn’t wait to hear my song when we get home.”  Jungkook explained as he started walking toward the door.

“Hwaiting Jungkook!” They all shouted while each of them did a hwaiting sign as Jungkook opened the door, Jungkook turned around and did a cute expression as he walked in.

“OOOHHHHHHH!!!!” The members shouted when they saw Jungkook do aegyo without forcing him.

“I’m so proud.” J-Hope said as he faked wiping a tear off his cheeks, the others push him away as they started playing around. V brought his backpack out as the members watch him in confusion.

“Umm V, what are you--” “Bubbles!” V interrupted Rap Monster while opening the bubble bottle.

►►►►►

“Anneyounghaseyo, Jeon Jeongguk imnida.” Jungkook introduced himself as I smile at his formalness.

“Heeelloooo Jeongguk, what are you going to audition for today?” Both of the females said at the same time while they giggled afterwards. *Tck*

“First I’ll be singing, then I’ll dance for you, followed by rap.” Jungkook said as he grabbed the mic from the stand.

“Hmm Three talents, impressive.” The male said which made Jungkook smile, Jungkook cued for music.

[WATCH THIS]

As Jungkook sang the song you recognized the song. *So this was the song huh? Well you can sing it, can’t wait to hear it again.* You swayed along the song as it can’t to a finish, Jungkook then put the mic back in the stage as he moved to the back of the stage. 

[THEN THIS]

The music starts playing as his head is down, after a couple seconds his head lifts up. He takes two steps forward then bounces on the left one. Then his arms start to swing around as he stands up straight. His right hand is in the air as he danced along with the beat of the song. *Jungkookie is goooood!*  You get with the beat then after a minute he calms his dancing as he comes to a stop. He stands still for a while, waiting for the judges to say something.

“That was beautiful!” The female judges exclaimed as I scoffed as them giggling as the male did too.

“A triple-threat at music.” The male said and the females nod their head continuously.

“You’re IN!” “Yes you are!” “Hey, nothing has been decided yet.” The male said after the female fangirling over Jungkook. *Those thirty year olds need to back off. . .*

“Kamsahamnida.” Jungkook said as he winked at the females causing them to scram in their seats, the male just shakes his head to them and Jungkook jogs over to the backstage. *Jungkookie~*  You also fangirl silently in your seat while they wait for the next person. *Am I seriously fangirling. . .*

►►►►►

“Jungkook!” Jin shouted as the other members turned around to see that he was finally done.

“Yo--” “What took you so long?!” J-Hope asked while shaking him with his hands on Jungkook’s shoulders.

“Well I auditioned for three things so I guess that takes time.” Jungkook said as he shrugged, Jin ruffles his hair while Jungkook whined.

“So. . . It’s all up to Rapmon now.” V said slowly as the other members ‘oh’d’ and started to crowd Rap Monster.

“Ara.” Rap Monster shoved them away as they looked at the board but then the lady distracted them.

“Last audition! Kim Namjoon!” She shouted as Namjoon saw his name on the board as well.

“NamJoon! NamJoon! NamJoon!” The members yelled as they all did hwaiting sign while Rap Monster looked back at them really irritatingly.

“Don’t call me that.” Rap Monster said as he walked to the door then turned around, “Only Hana can.” He added as he opened the door.