8 Park Jimin

~My Bangtan Boys~

 

 

“Jimin, Jimin, JIMIN!” The members chanted as Jimin started walking toward the door, Jimin turns around and shows a hwaiting sign as he opened the door.

“Hwaiting!” They all shouted as Jimin closed the door, Jimin was the most nervous out of all of them because he didn’t think he was good enough. Jimin waited behind the curtain for his name to be called again.

“Park Jimin.” The female shouted and you threw your attention to the small looking boy walking toward stage.

“Annyeonghaseyo Park Jimin imnida.” Jimin said with his high voice, I heard the one of the ladies laugh and you shot her with your laser beam, as if you could. *Chill women...*

“What will you be auditioning for us today son?” The male said with a soft voice as if he cared, Jimin smiled as he took the mic in his hands.

“Ye, I’ll be singing then dancing for you.” Jimin said as the judges nod their head and waits for the music.

“Oh ! Namanchi haebwassdamyeon doreul deonjyeo

We go hard urin geobi eopseo

(Click click, bang bang) we just sing it like

(Click click, bang bang) we just sing it like

Oh ! Namanchi haebwassdamyeon doreul deonjyeo

We go hard urin geobi eopseo

(Click click, bang bang) we just sing it like

(Click click, bang bang) we just sing it like”  Jimin sang and danced along as you smiled when you saw him sing what you suggested for him, he finished as he put the mic in the stand and got ready for his dancing.

Jimin runs to the back and waited for the right beat as it came he jumped and flipped over himself. When he landed he puts his hat on as he steps backwards and starts kicking his legs as his arms were in the middle of his stomach. he then bounces up to the air then looks back as he pretended to throw his hat to the back. Jimin then froze in his spot for the judges responses.

“Good, very good.” “You really nailed both parts.” “Really impressive.” They said one at a time as Jimin smiled with the results. *I did good.* You saw Jimin smile which made you smile.

“Kamsahamnida.” Jimin said as he bowed three times to each of them then he walked off to the back of the stage.

►►►►►

“Sooooo?” The members asked as they saw Jimin come out, Jimin high fives Jungkook along the way.

“It wasn’t as terrifying as I thought.” Jimin said slowly as he grabbed a water bottle and opened it, J-Hope got his phone out again and started to text you again.

You saw the next guy come up and it was none of the guys so you slouched down a little bit as you felt a vibration in your pocket, you took it out to see J-Hope’s face again, another text message.

Can you come to the school and comfort us?

You read as you saw how bright the light was so you dimmed it down a little then texted him back.

Students can’t come visit the school yet, tell me all about it later ^^

You watch the guy walk like he was in a runway with his jacket on his shoulder. *Ah, a stage modeler. I despise you already.*