9 Kim Taehyung

~My Bangtan Boys~

 

“OHHHHHH, V, V, V, V!” The members tease V as they saw that the next auditioner is V, V takes a deep breath as he walked towards the door. He waits for his name to be called, he plays with his hands then the person gestured him it was time.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taehyung imnida and I'll be singing for you." V said as he walks on to the stage, you look up to see a pretty confident looking V.

"Okay, great!" "Music!" The judges said as the music starts and V grabbed the mic from the stand.

“Geojitmariya you such a liar

see me see me ya neon wiseonjaya.

wae jakku ddan gireul garae ya neona jalhae

jebal gangyohajin marajwo

(la la la la la) ni ggumi mwoni ni ggumi mwoni mwoni

(La la la la la) gojak igeoni gojak igeoni geoni.”  V sang as he showed a smile when he saw the judges with smiles.

“Excellent!” “Powerful voice.” “I like it.” All three judges complimented V causing him to smile non stop.

“Kamsahamnida.” V shouted as he bowed to the judges, V puts the mic back on the stand then turns around and did a little aegyo. *Taehyung. . . Why would you. . .*

►►►►►

“How’d you do?” They all asked as V snuck behind Jin and surprised him, V gave them all a thumbs up.

“They all loved me!” V added as he did his aegyo to the members which made them laugh, then J-Hope joined him with the aegyo.

“Jungkook, you do some aegyo.” Rap Monster said as Jungkook stared at him, the others member looked at him while grinning.

“Yeah Jungkook, it’s been a long time since you’ve done some aegyo.” Suga said as they all huddled around Jungkook, Jungkook waved his hands saying no.

“C’mon, do one little one like V.” J-Hope said and he pointed to V as he pouted while doing bbuing bbuing.

"Aeg-- I can’t!” Jungkook shouted as he stopped trying to do something cute, the others nudge him as they showed him their aegyo.

“Now you’ve seen us do it, you do it.” Jin said as you pointed to everyone who held their aegyo.

“Ahh, Aegyoo.” Jungkook said as he put both of his hands under his chin and formed a flower with his hands and face.

“Aww” The boys commented as Jungkook shook his head afterwards.

“Now was that so hard?” V said as he did the same thing as Jungkook did, Jungkook shooed him away as he sat down in a chair. He pulled out his phone and looked through who to text, he scrolled to your name and smiles while he started to think of a conversation.

You watched the next person perform to see if they’re any good, then you felt a vibration. You grabbed your phone and saw Jungkook’s picture, you chuckle as you opened the text message.

Hana noona, did you eat yet?

You just noticed that you haven’t as you rubbed your stomach.

Ye, I have. Have you auditioned yet? I want to hear you sing!

You texted back as you saw that the person up on stage fell, you flinched as you saw the young girl fall as she was spinning around. Your phone lit up which turned your attention back on the text message.

Aigoo, I’m next!

You laugh quietly as you saw the little girl get up and bowed to the judges.

Hwaiting Kookie! I can’t wait to hear you sing your song when you guys get home! ^ ^