2 Goodnight

~My Bangtan Boys~

 

“Yah, Gwaenchanha?” Jin asked as he puts a cold wet towel on your burning cheek, just then the others rushed into the bathroom as well.

“Noona!” Jungkook shouted as he rushed to your side, “Gwaenchanha? Who were those girls?” Jungkook continued as he checked if you had anymore bruised areas.

“Yeah who were they?” V asked as the other four came in.

“Oh, Hana this is the-- woah what happened?” Rap Monster questioned as they all surrounded you.

“Some s slapped her.” Jin said still with a furious attitude.

“Slapped? Did that girl have long sharp cat nails? Because there are like scratches on her cheek as well.” J-Hope asked as you reached up to feel it, then when you pulled your hand back you saw blood.

“Yeah, it’s bleeding just a little bit.” Jimin said to not scare you.

“Why did you guys leave?” You asked as Jin still dabs the stain off your cheek.

“Well we were getting hungry so we decided to look around for food.” Suga explained with a frown and the others also pouted.

“Well when we get back up, I’ll make Ottogi noodles for you guys huh?” You said with a smile and all the guys cheered.

“I’ll make it.” Jin said and you look at him but he insisted.

“Fine. . .” You said and let him carry on then he reached in his pocket and pulled out a band aid.

“Is pink okay?” Jin asked you as he showed you the color of the band aid.

“Why would you have a band aid in your pocket? Preferentially pink?” You questioned Jin as he sticks the band aid on your cheek.

“Well umm just in case of emergencies and I like the color pink.” Jin said and stepped back a little for you to stand up.

“Let’s go now, i’m starving!” Jimin whined and they all laugh.

“Sure sport.” Rap Monster said and they started to walk out the door.

“WAIT! What about your fans?” You asked and they ‘awwd’.

“I didn’t think of that. . .” J-Hope commented and peaked out the door, “Woah, they’re all still here.”

“Okay guys, we go one by one out of the bathroom. I’ll go first, but you guys have to watch yourselves. Try not to bring attention to yourself okay?” You explained your plan and they all nodded so you walked to the door.   

“Okay so after I go wait for about 10 seconds then one of you guys follow me, hwaiting!” You said as you jumped out the bathroom and headed to the apartments.

“Jungkook you go first.” Rap Monster said, “I’ll go last.” he continued as Jungkook counted to ten. At ten Jungkook walked out of the bathroom yawning and trying to act casual as he saw Hana near the apartments.

“Jimin, then J-hope.” Rap Monster told them then Jimin slowly bent down and exited the door following Jungkook.

“J-Hope!” Rap Monster shouted as J-Hope didn’t do anything to cover himself, “Oh right!” He rolled tissue paper around his head and gave the wall a thumbs up obviously he couldn’t see.

“Suga, go with him.” Rap Monster told Suga and he nods while catching up to the half mummified boy.

“Okay V then Jin, and then me.” Rap Monster stated again as V puts on his sunglasses and walked out casually.

“Jin?” Rap Monster asked as Jin messes up his hair and splashes water around him., “Hmm?” Jin hummed as he turns to the door.

“Never mind.” Rap Monster gave up and watches Jin act like a marathon runner.

“Rap monster time.” Rap Monster said to himself as he takes his sunglasses off and puts his hoodie up.

►►►►►

“Good job you guys.” You said as Rap Monster arrived, “Kaja!” You added as you entered the passcode.

We all walk in as Jin and you headed to the kitchen, you got out the noodles and eight bowls.

“Ramen. . .” Jin mumbled causing you to laugh as you grabbed four bowls and went to the dining room table. As you were setting up the table Jungkook popped up from behind you.

“Noona you need any help?” Jungkook asked and you turn around to face him.

“Sure, can you get the other four bowls?” You said as you point to where Jin was.

“Yup!” Jungkook said as he hopped over to the kitchen. *so cute* Jungkook comes back with the four bowls and helps you set it up around the table.

“Gomawo Jungkook.” You said as you pinched his cheeks, “Yaaaaaah.” Jungkook whined as he started pinching your cheek too.

“FOOD’S READY!” Jin shouted which made you stop pinching Jungkook’s cheeks and go to Jin. *Jin. . .* You helped put the noodles in each bowl then the soup. As you poured the last one everyone started to pile in.

“WWOOOAAHHHH!” They said simultaneously when they saw the bowls full of noodles with soup.

 

 

“Thank Jin for making it.” You said as you gestured toward Jin who pointed at you, then you guys started to have a pointing war.

“ALRIGHT! Let’s eat, shall we?” Jungkook suddenly shouted which caused you and Jin to stop pointing at each other. *Jungkook. . .*

►►►►►

After finishing our meal, Jungkook and Jin helped you wash the dishes, as you wash, Jungkook dries, and Jin puts it up.

“Why is it that you guys are the only ones who help me?” You suddenly asked as you washed the last bowl.

“Mollahyo.” Jungkook replied you and they both shrugged it off.

“Assa, done!” You shouted as Jungkook gave you the towel to wipe your hands with.

“Gomawo dongsaeng.” You said and pinched his cheeks again, “Maaaaa” Jungkook whined again then started tickling you.

“YAH, YAH, YAH!” You scream as you backed away from Jungkook and fell onto the couch.

“Jin! Hana’s ticklish!” Jungkook shouted as the two started coming closer to you.

“Yah, jelbahl! Jeon Jeongguk! Kim Seokjin!” You called out their names then started to throw pillows at them. That bought you a little time so you got up from the couch and headed to your bathroom, but then in front of you was Jin.

“Jin-ah, haha, please let me through.” You pouted as you did really cute and affective aegyo.

“Ah, fine.” Jin surrendered as he moved aside so you could to go the bathroom, but who knew that he would attack you from behind.

“YAAAHahaha!” You scream as Jungkook joined in while you wiggled yourself in the bathroom.

“Ah Ah AH, ara! Ka.” You said to the two as you locked the door and you opened the water. You started to strip your clothes off but then you remembered that you didn’t get your sleepwear. ** You open the door a little to see if the close was clear to walk out with just your bra and .

“Okay just don’t make any noise.” You whispered to yourself as you entered your room and got your change in clothe.

“Now just go out a--” “Who are you talking to?” Someone interrupted you, you look up and see a sleepy V.

“V!” You shouted as you covered yourself with the folded clothes you were carrying, but that was too late because V’s eyes were  wide open.

“Eh hehehe, BYE!” You said as you ran into your bathroom and slammed the door shut, “And keep this to yourself, only yourself got it?” You added and slammed the door again. *I’m suddenly attracted to her*

About thirty minutes later you came out with your hair wet, towel drying it, and in your sleepwear.

“Hey you guys I’m going to sleep okay?” You shouted but there was no answer. You checked outside but they weren’t there, so you took a look in the kitchen and dining room and no one. You looked at the couch and there Jin was sleeping with a stuff dog in between his legs. since Jin was asleep you thought the others would be too so the last place you checked was their room.

“Ohh. . .goodnight you guys.” You whispered and started closing the door.

“Goodnight Hana!” Someone yelled out, “Yah, shikkeureo!” “Ah Ah Mian mian mian. . .” He apologized and you laugh to myself.

“Goodnight.” You whispered as you shut the door, and turned around to see someone in front of you.

“WOOOAAA!” You shouted as you saw it was only Jungkook who just came out of the bathroom because of the wet hair.

“Dongsaeng you’re going to get the floor wet, come here.” You said as you pulled him towards the bathroom.

“Did you not learn how to dry your hair?” You questioned as you found a clean towel, “Lean down, you might be younger but you’re still a little bit taller.” You said as he obeyed you, you rubbed his hair with the towel slowly. You just noticed how calm he was, you lean down to look at him to find him asleep. *15 year olds* You kept on drying his hair until it seemed dry enough you woke Jungkook up.

“Jungkook-ah. . . Dongsaenggieee.” You pouted as it didn’t seem like he was going to wake up so you pinched his cheeks hard.

“NOOOOOONAAA.” Jungkook whined as he rubs his eyes and looks around a bit.

“You ready to sleep? Everyone else is asleep so try not to wake them up.” You said as you pinched his cheek one last time before you went to your room. *why does she love pinching my cheeks?* Jungkook headed out the bathroom and into his room to see that there was no place to sleep.

“Ughh.” Jungkook softly grunted as he closed the door and he saw that the couch as taken.

“Ahh where to go?” Jungkook mumbled as he ruffled his hair, “assa, Hana noona.” Jungkook whispered loudly as he tiptoed to your room.

“Knock knock~” Jungkook sang as he entered your room when you were about to get in the bed.

“Ye Jungkook?” You said with a questioned voice as you sat up on your bed.

“Our room is. . .full and I don’t have a place to sleep. . .” Jungkook said as he put his hands up to his face.

“Sleep out in the hall, you ain’t sleeping with me.” You said as you covered your head with the bed sheet. You didn’t hear any whining which confused you, You opened your eyes and flinged the blankets away from your face *Did he really?* You put your slippers on and opened the door. Once you looked out you see Jungkook on the ground in front of their room.

“Jungkook. . .” You called out as you stepped out your room, “Dongsaaaaenggieeee.” You called out again as you stepped closer to him and pinched his cheeks.

“Uh OHH, oww.” Jungkook grunted as he sat up from the wooden floor, it seemed like it was a pain to get up from sleeping flat on the ground.

“Aigoo, Jungkook. . .I was just kidding. You can sleep in my room, come on.” You pulled him up and dragged him to your room.

“Wait here, I’m getting you some blankets.” You said as you laid him down on your bed when you got out some blankets.

“Here dongsaeng, here’s a nice red fluffy blanket for you to lie on and a matching cover.” You said with a voice for a little kid.

“I like red. . .” Jungkook slowly said in a sleepy voice as he crawled down to the blankets on the ground. As Jungkook got in the covers you came over and tucked him in.

“Goodnight noona.” Jungkook said in that sleepy voice again. *Dude, guys talking in a sleepy voice is y*

“Goodnight dongsaeng.” You said then you kissed your fingertips and put it towards his cheek. After that Jungkook’s face soften as he fell asleep and you went to your bed. *sigh*

“Goodnight everyone.” You whispered to yourself as you fell into a deep slumber.