1 Those Seven

~My Bangtan Boys~

 

You stare at the seven guys that was in front of you, with their own luggages next to them.  *What the--*

“We saw that you needed roommates.” Said the one with the shades.

“Yeah!” All of them said after him, you still stare at all of them while you let them in. They grabbed their luggage as they all sat down on the sofa while you sat on the kitchen chair which was facing them. They all looked at you funny when you realised that you were the host. So you stood up and grabbed one of their papers and sat back down on your chair.

“Arasso, so you guys want to be my roommates?” You asked and they all nodded.

“Okay well now that you know, I’m a girl and my name is Park Hwan Hui but I prefer Hana, nice to meet you guys.” You said then one by one all of them stood up.

“I’m Kim Namjoon but call me Rap Monster.” The guy with the shades said *rap monster?*

“I am the Min Yoongi but I’d be glad if you called me Suga.” The one with the beanie said.

“My name is Kim Seokjin but I go by Jin.” The good looking one.

“Haha umm I’m the ONE AND ONLY Jung Hoseok but please. . . call me J-Hope.” The one with the mask said.

“Hey, I’m Park Jimin just call me Jimin.” The one with the backwards cap said.

“My name’s Kim Taehyung, I go by V.” The light haired one said.

“Annnnd I am Jeon Jeongguk, it’s really nice to meet you. Call me Jungkook!” The young looking one said.

“Well it's very nice to meet you guys.” You repeat as you looked down at the flyer.

“Soooo anyone here cooks?” You asked and Jin raised his hand, “I like you.” You commented causing him to smile.

“Anyone have the power to entertain me?” You asked and all their hands were up, “well then, auditions start now.” You said as you pointed to Rap Monster. *I bet you rap.*

“I can rap, here’s a little taste in what I can do.” He said as he starts rapping.

“Nice.” You said then gestured for the next guy.

“I can also rap.” Suga said then started to drop some beats and rapped.

“Pretty good, next!” You said while smiling.

“Well I can cook for you but I can also sing.” Jin said then sang some tunes.

“Cook and sing, that’s perfect for me.” You said then pointed to J-Hope.

“Well I can dance and I also rap.” He said as he spit some rhymes then danced a couple steps.

“Well done.” You said then looked at Jimin who seemed to be in deep thoughts.

“I can sing and dance.” He said as he started to sing a pretty good tune then spinned around on his back.

“That was cool, next!” You said then V stepped up.

“I can sing.” He said then he starts to sing soulfully.

“That was good. Jungkook?” You called for the last person.

“Hehe, well I love to dance but I can also sing and rap.” He said and you laughed. *Multi-talented huh?* He then started to rap, then sang a slow song, then for dance he grabbed Jimin’s hat and started to do flips here and there over his chest.

“Cute but impressive.” You said and saw a cheeky smile on Jungkook’s face which made you smile. *She said I’m cute*

“So all of you guys. . .passed!” You shouted as they all cheered, “That part. . .” You added and they all leaned back down with a frown.

“The most important question. . .you guys creepers?” You asked as you narrowed your eyes on each and one of them.

“Ani.” They all said and something told you that they were telling the truth.

“Okay then. . .so follow me.” You said as you stood up and walked to the bedrooms.

“This is my room.” You said as you pointed to your door with the 'do not disturb' sign, then you walked over to the door that was right next to yours.

“This room is a little bit bigger than mine, so do you mind if all of you guys sleep in it?” You said as you opened the door, then you saw that their eyes were widen.

“Okay then, one of you guys can sleep on the couch if you’d like.” You offered then Jin raised his hand.

“I will.” He said and you smiled at him. *That's what I call a man*

“Okay so there are two bathrooms, one will be for me then the other one will be for you guys.” You said as you pointed to the rooms on each end of the hall.

“Here’s the laundry room, you know how to use the washer and the dryer right?” You asked as you raised one of your eyebrows, they all nodded so you nod.

“Now who wants to see the back yard?” You asked as you clapped your hands together, they all turned to each other then back to you.

“KAJA!” They all shouted as they slide the door open and ran outside, they looked around to see a large grassy plain with soil around the fence.

“Oh yeah, I was planning on planting a garden so I wouldn’t have to walk to the grocery store everyday. But on the bright side there’s a playground here!” You said excitingly and they all started running towards the swings and slide.

“Arasso, you guys can play here for a while, I have to sign you in for the apartment. I’ll be back!” You shouted as you re-entered the apartment.

“Hana! Wait!” Someone yelled after you, so you turn around to see Jungkook.

“Oh Jungkook, what can I do for you?” You asked as you grabbed your coat while putting on your shoes.

“Can I--” “WE come with you?” Jin interrupted Jungkook and you smiled at the both of them.

“Sure, you can help me with names.” You said as Jungkook opened the door for you.

“Thanks.” You said as Jin closed the door then three of you left to the apartment owner. As you walked to the apartment owner which was across the street you decided to start a conversation.

“So how old are you guys?” You asked as you looked left to right then crossed the road.

“I’m 20.” “Annnd I’m 15!” Jin said then Jungkook followed, you were shocked that they had a 5 year difference.

“Well you know I’m 16, so I’ll be your noona,” You stated as you looked at Jungkook, “And I’ll call you oppa.” You said as you pointed to Jin, they both smiled as they made it across the road.

“Are you the youngest, Jungkook?” You asked as you all entered the building together.

“Ye, and Jin is the oldest.” Jungkook stated with a smile.

“Well that’s cool, but next week I’ll be starting my junior year at Big Hit Entertainment High. So I won’t be home most of the time.” You said as you guys entered the elevator.

“Well we’re going to Big Hit Entertainment High too!” Jungkook and Jin said in unison.

“Jinja? Same grade?” You asked as the doors opened.

“Well Suga and I are probably going to be seniors but the rest will be juniors.” Jin said and you nod your head as you understood him.

“Well I hope to see you guy-- wait, but you have to audition to get in.” You said as you remembered that small part.

“We’re already in.” Jin said as you walked out the elevator, after hearing Jin's words you were confused.

“How?” You asked as you stopped your tracks and turned around to look at both of them.

“Well if you haven’t noticed, we’re a band!” Jin explained but that still isn’t possible.

“Band? Well even though you’re a band, that doesn’t mean you can get in just like that! There are many bands who auditioned for a spot but didn’t get in.” You explained furthermore.

“Well you saw us, we can rap, sing, and dance!” Jungkook said with a happy face on but you were serious.

“What's the bands name?” You asked as you rang the bell for the owner.

“Bangtan Boys, BTS for short.” Jungkook replied as the door opened.

“Yes?” The man asked.

“Oh ye, is Mrs. Song here?” You asked for your apartment owner.

“She is sick today, I’m Mr. Song.” he said as he shook your hand.

“Annyeonghaseyo Park Hwan Hui imnida. I would just like to inform you that I have seven new roommates.” You said and Mr. Song’s eyes widen.

“Seven? That’s a lot of people.” Mr. Song stated as he welcomed us in the office.

“Well the maximum is ten and there’s eight so it’s okay, right?” You questioned as you looked at Jin and Jungkook.

“Of course, now who are your new roommates?” Mr. Song asked as he got a form out.

“Well these are two of them. . .” You trailed off so they could introduce themselves.

“Neh, Kim Seokjin imnida.” “Jeon Jeongguk imnida.” They both said with a bow.

“Oh they are all men?” Mr. Song questioned and you give him a mere smile.

“Ye, they all sleep in one room and I sleep in the other so it’s totally safe Mr. Song.” You stated and Mr. Song nodded his head.

“Arasso, so tell me the other names.” Mr. Song said as he put his glasses on and picked up his pen.

“There’s Kim Namjoon, Kim Jimin,  Jung Hoseok. . . annnd. . .” You trailed off as you forgot some names.

“Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung.” Jin finished off and smiled at me, you slightly bowed to him.

“Great, anything else you want to tell me or ask me?” Mr. Song said as he packed up the papers and took off his glasses.

“Yeah. . .What was the wifi password again?” You asked as you got your phone out and the boys chuckled.

“Hey guys!” You yelled out as we got back home, “What do you want to eat?” You added as you opened the backyard door.

“Hmm they aren’t out here and their shoes are gone.” You said to yourself.

“Maybe they're just roaming around the neighborh--” Jungkook was cut off by the sounds of screaming. You went outside to the yard and heard the chanting of 'BTS BTS BTS BTS' over and over again, the guys heard it too.

“Or they’re looking for trouble.” Jin joked as they got their shoes on.

“No, you guys stay here I’ll go and get them.” You said as you put your coat on then your shoes. They gave you an ‘OK’ sign as you left the room. You walk out and saw people running towards the stage out on the side.

“NAMJOON! YOONGI! HOSEOK! JIMIN? TAE--” You got interrupted as some twig bumped into you causing you to fall, but a pair of arms caught you.

“Jungkook?” You questioned as he helped you up then Jin popped up behind him.

“You okay?” Jin asked as you stood up and patted the dust off.

“Yah, I told you guys to stay at the apartment.” You said as you put your hands on each side on your hip.

“AHHHH IT’S JIN AND JUNGKOOK.” “JIN OPPA!!!” “JUUUNNGKOOOOK” You heard girls screaming as you got shoved away from them. *stupid fans* This was your chance to find the others.

“Namjoon! YOONGI! HO--” “What’s with the real names?” Someone interrupted you, you turn around to see the queenka’s of Big Hit Entertainment High. *Eun stupid sisters. . .*

“Look at Park Hwan Hui. . .looking for trouble again.” “First you flirt with my boyfriend.” “Then mine.” “And mine!” Each of the s said.

“And what does that have to do with Bangtan Boys?” You asked as you looked at them all.

“Well now you’ll know, I like V” “I like Jin.” “And Jungkook is mine.” They said after each other.

“Well good for you.” You said as you started to leave but Eun A stopped you with her arm across your chest.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Eun Su asked you as she raised her hand and slaps you across the face unexpectedly but HARD. You fell to the ground but you didn't want to seem weak so you just got up and was about to walk away from them but Eun Hee stepped infront of you.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Eun Hee said as she raised her hand about to slap you, you closed your eyes ready for the pain.

“Yah,” Jin grabbed Eun Hee’s hand and stepped in the circle, “What are you doing?” Jin asked as he lets go of her hand.

“Hyung!” Jungkook shouted as he saw that Jin was furious, “What’s going on?” Jungkook asked as his eyes wandered toward you and his eyes widen when he saw that there was a red hand print on your cheek.

“Yah who did that?!” Jungkook shouted as he pointed to all three of the girls.

“Jin oppa, Hana here started the whole thing.” Eun Hee said as she tugged on Jin’s jacket.

“Neh, Jungkook oppa Hana is the bad one.” Eun Su stated then suddenly V called for Jin and Jungkook which distracted them, so Eun A took the opportunity to use her acting skills.

“AH-AHHHH,” Eun A screamed as she fell down to the ground,  “Hana! Why did you kick me?” Eun A question with a cracked voice and tears forming in her eyes. Just then V came and saw her on the ground so V helped her up.

“Hey are you okay?” V asked as he helped Eun A up but Eun A wasn’t done with her plan.

“Oh, thank y-- WAHH!” Eun A suddenly fell on top of V with her lips on his lips.

“Hyung!” Jungkook shouted as he helped V up not caring about the girl.

“I’m fine.” V stated as he wiped his lip and dusted himself off, then wanted to help the girl again but Jin stopped him.

“Ani, they’re just trouble.” Jin said as he grabbed Hana’s arm and pulled her to the boy’s bathroom.

*This isn't over yet Hana sweetheart.*