3 Ee-leo-na

~My Bangtan Boys~

 

The next morning around 8 A.M. you woke up. *good sleep* You lay there for a while then turned to your left and saw Jungkook next to you.

“WAHH-- JUNGKOOK!” You whispered loudly because you didn’t want to wake up the others.

“Huuuuh, oh--neh?” Jungkook said still in his sleepy voice which made you kind of weak in the mind.

“What are you doing next to me?!” You shouted in a whisper as you shot up from your bed seeing Jungkook fully in your bed.

“What do you meeeeean?” Jungkook whined as he rolled up in a ball as you flinged the covers away.

“I mean why are you, Jeon Jeongguk, sleeping in my, Park Hana’s, bed?” You said out loud as you started to get out of the bed.

“Oh. . .I woke up around 3 A.M. really coooold, soooo I climbed up on the bed. I kindaaa forgot that I was sleeping in your rooooommmm, joesonghamnidaaaaa.” Jungkook explained as he fell back to sleep leaving you baffled right on the spot.

“Well. . .--” “Please don’t be maaaad, I’m sorrrrrryyyyy.” Jungkook interrupted what you were going to say but you smiled.

“Who can stay mad at a cutie like Jungkook?” You said as you pinched his cheeks again but he just mumbled stuff.

“My cheeks are going to be red the whole day if you keep doing that.” *15 year olds* You got off your bed leaving jungkook still sleeping, while you put on your slippers. After you yawned you walked to your bathroom to wash up, a little bit later you came out with a fresh face and a fresh scent.

“First, breakfast nono wake up the guys. . . or I can get myself a drink then do the things, yeah that’s it.”  You whispered to yourself as you walked into the kitchen. You opened the fridge door and bent down to get the orange juice. As you picked it up you checked the expiration date and closed the door then when you looked up you saw someone right in front of your face.

“GAAA--” You screamed as you dropped the carton of juice on to the ground, “JIN!” You shouted as you punched him on the chest then reached down to get the carton.

“OWW, for a girl you hit hard.” Jin stated as he rubbed the place where you hit him, as you get back up you give him a look.

“What?” Jin said as he got you a glass, but you kept on glaring at him.

“What, You guys don’t think us girls can be as strong as you are? “ You said as you poured yourself a glass of orange juice then turned around to face Jin for his answer.

“Well now i guess you are cause that hurt!” He emphasised the last word as he rubbed his chest again.

“Well it would've hurt less if you had a shirt on!” You said as you patted his chest again and left him bewildered. You then walked over to the couch and found Jin’s shirt.

“Mind passing that to me?” Jin said as he walked over to you and you threw him his white shirt. You then walked over to the kitchen and looked in your recipe book.

“Chicken Stew. . .ham and bacon sandwich. . . Omelette! Hey Jin, do you guys like egg?” You asked Jin who was now sitting down on the couch, he gave you a thumbs up so you opened the fridge and got a couple eggs. You started the fire and got the pan out, and cracked the eggs. After about ten minutes you found Jin asleep again on the couch so you poked his cheek to wake up.

“Hey, wake up!” You shouted as you picked up some of the things off the ground as you heard him moan.

“Yah, wake up or I’ll punch you again.” You threatened him but he still didn’t get up, “You asked for it.” You mumbled as you grabbed his stuffed dog doll and started to beat him with it.

“Yah! YAH!--” “Oh thanks for waking up the first time I called you, very thoughtful.” You said sarcastically as you dropped his doll on him and went into their room.

“Heeeeey you guuuuuuys, wakey wakey eggs and bakey.” You sang a little bit when you opened the curtains to see all their faces hidden.

“Ee leo naaaa, J-Hope!” You called as you shook him to wake up but he didn’t react, “Suga. Jimin?” you said as you lifted their bennied off their face, “V?” You said as you poked his cheek but no one reacted, “Rap Monsteeeer.” You called out one last time. *Huh, you’re not wearing your shades.* You then went out of their room and wanted to check on Jungkook who was still in your bed.

“Jungkoooook.” You sang out the best you could to wake someone up, you then stood next to him and bend down to his level.

“Jeon Jungkook, wake up and get out of my bed.” You whispered as you pulled him to his feet.

“You’re heavy for a 15 year old you know that?” You teased as he opened his eyes and blinked a couple times.

“And you’re the lightest person in the world.” Jungkook said smoothly as he started to pull you onto the bed.

“See you’re really really heavy for a 16 year old.” Jungkook teased as he placed you next to him on the bed.

“Yay, that’s everything a girl dreams to hear.” You said sarcastically as you got up from the side.

“I’m just kidding noona, you’re actually pretty umm light.” Jungkook said the last part really fast but you heard it loud and clear.

“Naaaw thank you dongsaeng, now how do you wake up your hyungs?” You asked as you pushed him off the bed causing him to fall on the ground.

“Oww.” Jungkook whined as he got up from the ground and ruffled his hair, “I don’t know maybe try calling them.” Jungkook added and he put on a cheeky smile.

“Okay then, but there’s breakfast ready for you guys so go dig in.” You said then You had  a beautiful idea. You then walked out of your room to only see Jin eating.

“Hey, where’s Jungkook?” You asked as you reached their rooms doorknob. Jin pointed to their bathroom when you looked you just noticed that the light opened so he was in there. *What a good 15 year old* You then opened their door to find them in the same position as last time.

“Heeey guuuys I made breakfast, if you want it you better get it noooow.” You sang then their eyes opened and they bolted to the door but you blocked the way.

“But of course you have to wash up first.” You added and they have sighed then ran into the bathroom.

“Wait Jungk--” “YAAAAH WH- can you NOT knock?!” You heard Jungkook’s high screeching voice as they all entered the bathroom at the same time. *Good thing the bathrooms are big enough*  After ten minutes all of them ran out of the bathroom and to the table.

“EGG!” Suga and V shouted as they gobbled up the food, the others politely bowed and started eating. Jin got up with his plate as he walked to the sink, while you were eating on the counter. Jin looked at you and laughed causing you to have a confusing look.

“Am I that ugly?” You said sarcastically but Jin reached over using his thumb and wiped the side of your lip.

“You just had sauce on the corner of your lip.” Jin said as Jungkook lifted his head. *Oh these boys are something*

“Thanks. . .” You said as you kept on eating your egg while looking down. *Embarrassing* Once you finished you put your dish in the sink as you did, Jungkook rushed toward you and put his dish in the sink as well.

“Thank you for the foooood noooooooooona.” Jungkook said as he bowed earning a stare from Jin. *This kid. . .*

“No problem dongsaeng.”  You said with a smile then turned toward the band and noticed that most of them weren’t wearing a shirt.

“Come on guys stop killing me with your abs and put on a SHIRT!” You said plainly as you covered your eyes. You heard rumbling so you opened your eyes and saw that they all lined up with their shirts off, you raise your hands up to cover the view but that didn’t work so you just turned around.

“But you guys have to come with me to practice.” You said now facing them but with your eyes on the ground but you could feel their faces change.

“Practice? For what?” J-Hope asked as he puts on his shirt with the others while putting their plates in the sink.

“To practice for your auditions tomorrow.” You explained as you looked up to see if they were dressed.

“Auditions are tomorrow?” Rap Monster questioned as he put his shades on again.

“Yeah, and school starts the day after, you want to get in right?” You asked and they silently nod their heads.

“Good, we can go down to the practice rooms in the apartments.” You said as you started cleaning their plates.

“You have practice rooms here?” Jimin asked as he stands up from his chair, you laughed at his question.

“Yeah, we also have an indoor and outdoor pool.” You said and their spirits lifted up.

“POOOOOL?!?!” They all said in unison which made you giggle.

“Yes a pool, we can go after you guys all pass your auditions.” You said proudly as you washed the last dish in the sink and dried it.

“How will we know we’re in?” V asked as he sat down on the couch with the others who looked like they wanted to know the answer as well.

“They’ll call you, you have to give them your information before they call you in for the auditioning.” You explained to them as you joined them next to the couch, “Oh, which reminds me. . .give me your numbers.” You added and they all got out their phones and started shouting out their numbers.

“Great, now can I take pictures for contact?” You asked while doing cute aegyo which made them die. Everyone started posing and you snapped the pics.

“Cute Jimin, awww J-Hope, V. . . you aegyo master, Suga very original, Jungkook that’s adorable. Jin very handsome, and Rap Monster I’m calling you Namjoon because I don't want to waste the time to say that name, but your picture is cooool.” You said and they all were satisfied by what you said about them. *She called me adorable.* *Handsome. . .well I am the visual.*

As you got all their numbers in your contacts with their amazing pictures, you looked up to see everyone holding up their phones. You laughed as yout  typed in your phone number to each of their phones as you took a selca for the photo.