4 Practice Time

~My Bangtan Boys~

 

“Okay so what do you want your majors to be and remember the max is three majors.?” You asked as everyone sat down and stretched and drank water, you pointed to Namjoon first and the go in a circle.

“Rap.” Namjoon said as he took another spill from his water.

“Singing, rapping, and dancing.” Jungkook said with an exciting voice which caused you to laugh.

“Vocal.” Jin said and I gave him a thumbs up on the cooking part.

“Rap.” Suga said and did an aye sound while putting an upside down peace side.

“Dance and singing.” Jimin said with a smile which made you smile.

“Singing.” V said as he gave you a big smile.

“Rapping and dancing.” J-hope said as he did bbuing bbuing poses. *I might see most of them.*

“Looks like you guys already made the goals, now let’s practice.” You said as you clapped your hands together then closed your eyes as you pointed to a random person.

“Jiiiiin!” The boys hollered then I opened my eyes and saw my finger was pointing at Jin.

“Arasso, follow me Jin.” You said as you grabbed his hand and pulled him to a sound booth but then you remembered about the others, “AND. . .you guys behave yourselves and get ready.” You came back out and said then locked the door as you turned around to face Jin.

“Okay so Jin all I can help you with is singing so let me hear you sing something.” You said as you sat down in a chair while Jin was in the booth, Jin nodded as he put the headphones on.

“Everywhere I go everything I do

Na boyeojulge kareul garawatdeon mankeum

Nal musihadeon manheun saramdeul ijen

Oh oh oh oh oh oh hey shout it out” Jin sang his part in We Are Bulletproof and You were impressed.

“That was great Jin!” You shouted into the mic as you started to think of anything to fix, “but in the end try holding out the note, what song was that?” You asked as you opened the door to talk to him more clearly.

“Haven’t you heard our songs? That one was called ‘We Are Bulletproof.’” Jin said as he leaned against the window, you became more interested in their so called band.

“Sing more!” You said as you left the room and headed back to your seat, Jin pushes off the window then came back to the mic and put on the headphone.

“Now this is our debut song, ‘No More Dream.’” Jin assured you then you nod and gave him a thumbs up.

“Niga kkumkkwoon ni moseubi mwoyeo

Jigeum ni geoul sogen nuga boyeo, I gotta say” Jin sang then took off the head phone.

“That’s it?” You asked as you were just getting into the song.

“I didn’t say I was the main vocals.” Jin said as he walked out the room and stood next to you.

“Then what are you?” You asked as you narrowed your eyes when Jin pulled out something from his pocket.

“Here, let me show you.” Jin said as he went on youtube and pulled their MV of ‘No More Dream.’

“Ooooh, hehe look at you all! Is that Suga?! LOOK AT NAMJOON!! Haha I see you, J-HOPE lookes soo COOL! OMO is that Jungkook?? You all look sooooooo cuuuuuute!!!” You said throughout the whole video.

“What’d you think of the song?” Jin said and you just realized that you didn’t hear anything but just saw them, “Couldn’t hear over your fangirling?” Jin added as you glare at him.

“I was not fangirling.” You corrected him while pointing your finger up in the air.

“Call it what you want but you certainly were freaking out over us.” Jin clarified while he looked up the audio of the song, “there, the audio so you won’t do what you just did.” Jin added  while laughing at you but you raised your fist up which silenced him as he played the song.

“You know what you should sing, your voice seems like it’s good for Christmas songs!” You said over excitedly after the video ended but Jin nods.

“What do you want me to sing?” Jin asked as he leans against the wall while crossing his arms across his chest.

“Well you choose yourself, I don’t want to control what you sing for the audition.” You told Jin and rised from the chair and opened the door to see the other members dancing.

Watch yourselves

“Who should I choose next?” You asked Jin as he came out to see them practicing, he looks at each one and points to V who looks like he’s having fun.

“V!” You shouted as Jin walked out and fist-bumped V on the way, you both entered and you sat down on the chair while V went in the sound booth.

“Okay so you ready to sing?” You questioned as you saw V put on the headphones, he gave you an okay sign and got ready.

“Everywhere I go, everything I do

Na boyeojulge kareul garawassdeon mankeum

Nal musihadeon manheun saramdeul ijen

(Oh oh oh oh oh oh) Hey shout it out”  V sang as you smile at him.

“You sing the same things as Jin?” You questioned through the mic as V nods.

“Oh then let me ask you, what song are you going to sing for the audition.” You asked as V ruffled his hair in confusion, “Don’t know?” You continued and V nodded his head.

“Come here.” You called into the mic as V took the headphone off and left it on the mic stand then walked out of the booth towards you.

“What’s up?” V asked as he leaned against the controls.

“So I wanted to discuss your song, what do you want to sing?” You said while turning towards him with your hands clapped together.

“I don’t know, our songs?” V questions as he scratched his head in confusion again.

“You want to try something?” You asked with a ninny smile planted on your face which kind of scared V.

“S-sure.” V stuttered causing you to giggle.

“Don’t be scared it’s a good thing. Okay so why don’t you try singing Jungkook’s part. The geojitmariya you such a liar~ part following Jimin’s part with the la la la la la.” You sang the part for V as he nods his head in understanding my concept.

“Okay then let’s hear it now.” You told them as he warmed up a little bit.

“Geojitmariya you such a liar

see me see me ya neon wiseonjaya.

wae jakku ddan gireul garae ya neona jalhae

jebal gangyohajin marajwo

(la la la la la) ni ggumi mwoni ni ggumi mwoni mwoni

(La la la la la) gojak igeoni gojak igeoni geoni. . .”  V trails off as he looks at you with a worried look to see what you thought.

“That was. . .GREAT!” You shouted as you jumped up and down with V, who was looking at you scared again.

“What was too much was it?” You asked will you sat down in the chair again with your hand in your face.

“Ani, that was cute.” V said shyly but you didn’t look at it like that so you just looked and smiled at him.

“Okay, so I’ll sing that for the auditions.” V cooed as you walked over to the door, “Say, how would you know so much about singing?” V asked you as you reached the door knob.

“It’s nothing.” You said as you showed him the way out as you kept the secret within yourself.

“Who should be next?” You asked V as we popped his head out the door, he points to J-Hope who was dancing in front of the mirrors with Jungkook and Jimin.

“J-Hope!” You called as you let V go while J-Hope jogged over to you, “Let’s work on your rapping.” You added as J-Hope came inside the room.

“What about dancing?” J-Hope asked and you gave him a look.

“I think all of you guys can dance, Jungkook, Jimin, and you looked the best.” You said as you only had your eyes on the one’s who could actually dance, you had some experience with dancing and singing.

“Okay so what are you going to rap for me today?” You asked as J-Hope was in front of the mic with the headphones on.

“I’ll rap my part of ‘No More Dream.’” J-Hope said as he got ready, I was interested to hear more of it.

“Neoui gireul garago

dan harureul sarado

mworado harago

nayakhameun damadwo” J-Hope a little part as he stopped you nod your head of approval.

“Rap more!” You shouted into the mic causing J-Hope to flinch a little, “sorry. . .” You whispered into the mic but J-Hope waves it off.

“shi-gannangbiin yajae

dol-jikkureul nallyeo

jiok gateun sahwehe banhang-hae,

kkumeul teukbyeol-samyeon

jashine-ge mu-reobwah ni kkumye profile

eo-gabman baddeon insaeng

ni salme ju-eo-ga dweheobwah” J-Hope rapped and you walked in the room to compliment J-Hope.

“What was really good, J-Hope!” You complimented as J-Hope takes off the headphones, he smiles while putting the headphone in the mic.

“So what would you want to rap for the audition?” You asked as you came out with J-Hope and you sat down in the chair again.

“Well I was just thinking of rapping a little bit of ‘No More Dream’” J-Hope said as he played with the controls but I slapped his hand away.

“That’s good, I liked it. It might be that long but if you need to be longer just rap someone elses rap or something.” You said as you opened the door to see them sitting down now all drinking water.

“You pick who should come next.” You told J-Hope as he walked out and he turned around to look who wasn’t as tired.

“Rap Monster.” J-Hope said as you turn your head to the guy who always wear those shades.

“NAMJOON!” You yelled out and everyone starts patting his shoulders and making noises.

“Arasso, step in the room and put on the headphones.” You gave him instructions as he walked in, Namjoon gives you a thumbs up when he was ready.

“Okay, what are you going to rap for me?” You asked as Namjoon got ready to rap.

“My rap in ‘We Are Bulletproof.’” Namjoon said and you just nod as he started.

“Raepmonseuteo, malcheoreom goemulgati museun

Biteudeun gane nan ssak jibeosamkyeo

Chungsilhan ireum gapt yaedeura iriwa miri bwa hannat aidorui banjeon

Haha hipbusimppunin hyeongdeureun bulganeunghada haessji but

Ttokttokhi bwa igeol impossible machimpyo

Jjigeo I'm possible ja ije dwaessni boy”  Namjoon rapped and it was strong and powerful.

“Good job namjoon, it was powerful and I’d think you will do fine in the audition with that rap.” You said in the mic then Namjoon comes out of the room and stood next to you.

“thanks, I think I’ll do that song then.” Namjoon said as I stood up from the chair and opened the door.

“Pick which member to come next.” You said as you see them all separated some doing rapping some still dancing and others singing.

“SUGA!” Namjoon yelled out and suga looked over, I pointed my finger at him and gestured him to come here.

“Have fun.” Namjoon added before Suga came in the room.

“Cool, so whatcha going to rap suga!” You said into the mic when you saw that Suga had the headphones on.

“Umm, how about my rap in ‘We Are Bulletproof’” Suga suggested as you nod, “Hit it!” You said into the mic and Suga nods while throwing his hands up.

“Maeil bamsae bolpeneul japne achim haega tteun dwie na nuneul gamne

Ijungjasdaewa sumanheun bandae sogeseo kkaebuswobeorin naui hangye

Geue banhae jaesu johge hoesae keontaekdoen sokching

Norae mot hae raeppeoreul danghan neohuiege raeppeoraneun taiteureun sachi”  Suga rapped and stopped with his hands up.

“That was good.” You said into the mic, “Can you rap your part from ‘No More Dream’?” You asked politely and Suga smile as he liked his part.

“I wanna big house, big cars, big rings

But sashi-reun I dun have any big dreams

haha nan cham pyeonha-ge sa-reo

kkum ttawii an kkwodo amudo mwora an hajanheo”  Suga finished as you rised from your seat and walked in the room.

“I love when you do that high part like the big dream.” You sang that part which made Suga chuckle and clap his hand for you.

“No you were great, is that what you’re going to rap for the audition?” You asked as both of you guys walked out of the room as you sat down in the chair.

“Probably, one of the two parts.” Suga said and you nod your head and gave him a thumbs up and opened the door.

“So who should be next?” You asked as you pointed to the two who hasn’t gone yet.

“Jimin!” Suga shouted and Jimin rushed right over here.

“Is it my turn?” Jimin asked as you saw Jungkook concentrated with his dance, you shake your head at the view but then you averted your eyes to Jimin and smiled at him.

“Okay Jimin go put on those headphones in the booth.” You told Jimin as he walked in the room, he gave you a okay sign as he on the headphones.

“Oh ! Namanchi haebwassdamyeon doreul deonjyeo

We go hard urin geobi eopseo

(Click click, bang bang) we just sing it like

(Click click, bang bang) we just sing it like

Oh ! Namanchi haebwassdamyeon doreul deonjyeo

We go hard urin geobi eopseo

(Click click, bang bang) we just sing it like

(Click click, bang bang) we just sing it like”  Jimin sang with the sounds and motion, you laugh as he did.

“Great job, anything else you want to sing?” You asked Jimin through the mic.

“Well all I sing in ‘No More Dream’ is

(La la la la la) ni kkumi mwoni ni kkumi mwoni mwoni

(La la la la la) kojag ikeoni kojag ikeoni geoni Jimin sang and it was good.

“That was great, you can come out now.” You said as Jimin stepped out with a smile on his face.

“So whatcha singing for the audition?” You asked as you leaned against your chair, while Jimin was thinking.

“You have any suggestions?” Jimin asked and it was your turn to think *tough stuff man*

“Well you can sing that part ~Oh! Namanchi haebwassdamyeon doreul deonjyeo" You sang and Jimin nodded his head.

“You can really sing Hana.” Jimin suddenly said and your eyes widen.

“W-What are you talking about? I-I’m just okay. . .okay! Let’s get Jungkook dongsaeng.” You changed the subject as you opened the door to see Jungkook laying on the floor tired. *OMO*

“Jungkook~” You cooed his name as you got a towel and a water bottle while putting it in the room then came back out for Jungkook.

“Jungkook-ah, dongsaeng!” You said and you started dragging him in the room to cool him off then Jin came and helped you.

“Gomawo Jin-ah.” You said as Jin set Jungkook down on the chair then he turn to you.

“What about the oppa? Didn’t you say you’d call me Jin oppa?” Jin questioned as he raised an eyebrow, you look down shyly as Jin chuckled.

“I was just kidding Hana dongsaeng haha.” Jin said as he walked out the door then you rushed up to him and poked his back.

“Thank you Jiiiiin oppppppa!” You shouted as you went back to the room to take care of Jungkook *girls, haha*

“Jungkook~” You sang and his eyes opened and he blinked a couple times, you take the towel and start dabbing his face. You opened the water bottle then handed him it to him but he didn’t seem like he would take it so you helped him drink it.

“Open up Jungkookie, OMO I can call you Kookie!” You stated which made Jungkook laugh a little while he was drinking the water. Then he started to cough so I took the water away and patted his back.

“Omo, I shouldn’t have said that when you were drinking the water.” You apologized as you looked at him worriedly.

“It’s. . .fine. . .I. . .just--” “Jungkook just chill for a sec okay?” You told him and he nods then you gave him the water bottle with the towel on his head, you rise from your knees.

“I’ll be back, yagsog.” You promised him and he nods his head as he understood, you then walked out of the room and saw that everyone was tired.

“You guys, I’m sorry for all th--” “Don’t be. . .you. . .only tried to. . .help us. . .and you did!” Namjoon said as he panted heavily up and down.

“Gomawo you guys.” You said as you handed everyone cold water bottles and they drank it all with one galp. You went back to the room Jungkook was in, as you entered you saw that Jungkook was leaning against the wall wiping his sweat away.

“Jungkook, you’re up?” You asked but Jungkook didn’t answer you so you nudged him a little, “Jungkoooook!” You shouted as he ignored you again, “Jung--Koooooookie.” You cooed with a smirk on your face as you saw Jungkook turn around with his eyes toward you.

“Hmm?” He said as he blinked his eyes, you laugh at his childness. *15 year olds*

“Are you able to sing and rap for me now?” You asked and he nodded his head so you grabbed his hand and led him to the booth.

“What are you going to sing or rap for me today kookie?” You asked him but Jungkook gives you a smirk which makes you confused.

“I’ll rap for you but for what i’m singing you’ll just have to hear from someone else.” Jungkook said which made you laugh.

“Okay hot shot, looks like someone’s back.” You said while you exit the booth, you then cued him to start and he gives you a head nod.

“Arasseo eomma jigeum dokseosil gandannikka

wae mal mothago isseo?

gongbu neun hagi sildam yeon seo

hakgyo ddaeryeo chigineun geobnaji?

igeo bwa deunggyohal junbihane beolsseo

cheol jom deureo jebal jom,

neo ibman saragajigo

imma yuri mental boy

(stop!) jasinege mureobwa eon

je niga yeolsimhi noryeokhaeynyogo” Jungkook rapped and it was pretty powerful.

“That was awesome, now sing!” You tried to trick him but he shook his head no, “Waaaaae?” You pouted as you crossed your arms across your chest.

“You can see it after my audition.” Jungkook said as he walked out the booth with the water bottle.

“. . .Yagsog?” You said when you saw Jungkook reach for the doorknob, you put your pinky out as Jungkook turned around.

“Yagsog noona.” He said and he takes his pinky and wraps it around yours then you guys touched thumbs, you both smile and walk out.

►►►►►

You woke up at 11:45 A.M. *Good sleep again. . .wait 11:45? Today is. . .*

“JUNGKOOKIE!! You guys are gonna be late!” You shouted as you sprung out of your bed, looking to the sides then at the floor where all you saw were the red blankets.

“Jungkook. . .?” You whispered as you walked out of your room, you looked at the couch but didn’t see Jin. *Jin. . .?*  You then rushed in to their room to see no one there.

“Aish, where’d you guys GO?!” You shouted as you went to the bathroom and washed up very quickly as you threw a casual dress on. You grabbed your bike as you ran outside.

“Eotteoke?” You asked yourself as you looked at your wristwatch, “12:04! OMO!” You shouted as you picked up your speed toward your school. Within five more minutes you reached the school gates, You slammed your bicycle in the bike rack as you didn’t even bother put your lock on it. You ran over to the main doors and rushed in the auditorium to see that some girl was up there. You quietly sat down in the nearest seat to you before the judges saw you. You hoped that the next auditions would be them but it was a another girl.

►►►►►

“Fill it.” Jin told Rap Monster as Jin pointed to a blank spot in the form.

“Why me? Why not you guys?” Rap MOnster asked as he circled the blank spot with end of a pen.

“Because we already signed ours!” The rest of the members shouted as they raised their papers which were all filled out.

“Oh. . .then what’s with the yelling?” Rap Monster said as he started writing his information on the form.

“Because we’re LAAAATE!” J-Hope shouted as he turned in his form first to the lady at the desk.

“Not my fault Hana didn’t wake me up.” Rap Monster mumbled as he finished writing as he waited for the others to turn their form in.

“Well Hana noona slept late last night.” Jungkook said as he turned his into the lady as he held it out to her with a bow and smile.

“How would you know?” Jimin asked after he turned in his form to the desk.

“Where do you even sleep?” J-Hope and Jimin asked in unison as they all gave Jungkook a questioning look, Jungkook gives them an awkward laugh.

“Hey look you’re next!” Jungkook shouted as he pointed up at the board above the desk by avoiding the question.