15 Back To School PT 1

~My Bangtan Boys~

Your alarm clock woke you up, you sat up and yawned while stretching your arms. You slid off the bed and your feet hit something that didn’t feel like your wooden floor.

“Oww...” You heard a male voice groan and you look down to see Jungkook under your foot, you quickly hopped off his chest and bent down his level.

“Omo, I’m soo sorry Kookie!” You apologized as you poked his body, checking if he was okay if he had any broken bones.

“Ah, it’s fine. That was a great way to wake me up though.” Jungkook chuckled and he propped himself up by his elbows then rubbed his eyes.

“Haha, wake you up for school! Come on, help me wake up your friends!” You pulled Jungkook up off his and pulled him towards the other’s room.

“You wake them up and I’ll wake Jin up.” You told Jungkook but he was about to argue about that plan when you already shoved him in their room and closed it. You walked over towards the couch, where you find the sleeping beauty.

“Jin-ah, Jiiin~” You sang but he didn’t make a single movement, so you put your hands in front of his nose to check if he was breathing.

“I’m alive.” Jin grabbed your hands as his eyes flutter open, you smile at his childness act.

“You’re awake, get up and wash up. We have school.” You said while getting up but Jin grabbed onto your wrist, permitting you from leaving.

“Until you say the special word.” Jin grinned as you furrowed your eyebrows and tilted your head a little then said, “Please?”

“Nope.” Jin shook his head with the same grin plastered on his face.

“Pretty please, cherry on top?” You made a second attempt in answering his question, thinking that it was the correct answer.

“So childish, and no that’s not it either.” Jin kept your hands in his and started playing with them as you pouted.

“But that’s like the word!" You protested, wanting to remove your hands but Jin's grip grew tighter. 

“There’s one more, that’s more special than please.” Jin whispered in your ear as you looked in his eyes and thought, "More special than please?"

“Oppa!” You finally snapped as you started smiling when you saw Jin's grin turn into a cute embarrassed​ smile.

“There you go.” Jin proudly replied then raised one hand to pat you on the head, you both laughed then suddenly-

“Uh, what are you guys doing?” Yoongi showed up behind them, seeing their position, both of them quickly reassured themselves.

“I was guessing the special word.” You explained as Jin looked as you then Yoongi worried eyes.

“Please?” Yoongi questioned while tilting his head and looking at Jin then you let out a chuckle and started, “That’s what I thought but Jin said that there was a mmrm...” your words came out in muffles when Jin's hands covered it and cut in, “It was pretty please, cherry on top.”

►►►►►

“IS EVERYONE READY?!” You shouted as you quickly checked yourself in the mirror to double check everything looked good then walked out to go see what's taking the boys so long.

“What?!” "READY?!" “NO!” “NOT EVEN!” "OF COURSE NOT!" “I THOUGHT GIRLS ARE SUPPOSE TO TAKE FOREVER!” "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!" Each one started shouting as you walked towards their room.

“What’s taking you guys so looong?!” You exaggerated on the 'long' as you reached their door and turned the knob.

“...YOU’RE NOT EVEN DRESSED YET?!” You yelled when you opened their door, seeing them throw their clothes everywhere.

“NO!” "WHAT DO YOU MEAN EVEN?!" “NOT EVEN!” “HOW ARE YOU?!” "THIS IS STILL NOT POSSIBLE!" “HEELP!!!” "NOONA!" They all yelled at you again, you sighed then walked in.

“Okay. Each of you bring your suitcases in when I tell you to okay?” You told them and they all nodded, you looked at the time, you only have about fifteen minutes.

“Good, Taehyung you first.” You pointed at Taehyung then gestured him to follow you, you walked in to your room then minutes later he came out with a new outfit.

“HOSEOK!” You screamed then Hoseok ran towards your room with his luggage in his hands, you quickly told him what to wear then he stepped out.

“Jin!” You called but then Jin yelled back, "I'm not coming until-"

"OPPA!" You shouted which then Jin smiled and skipped his way to your room, "Coming~" You pulled out piles of clothes until you found the right ones for Jin to wear.

“Kim Namjoon.” You called out and Namjoon came rushing in, you looked in his luggage and easily pulling out something descent to wear.

“Kookie~” You sang and in came Jungkook with his luggage and you carefully picked out something cool for him to wear, "Might as well leave this here, since I sleep in your room," Jungkook said as he left with a smile.

“Yoongi, quickly!” You yelled and Yoongi almost tripped coming in, you laughed then picked out a comfortable looking outfit.

“Jimin, come on!” You shouted for the last person, he had a lot of clothes and accessories with him. You sighed as you came up with a good combination for him to wear.

“There, you should be good for the first day.” You told the guys as they looked in the mirror and looked at each other and what they were wearing [without the leggings btw].

“Are you sure?” Namjoon asked as he fixed his shirt a little and messed with his hair.

“YES! Now let’s get going!” You picked up your backpack and opened the door, the rest did the same and walked out one by one.

►►►►►

“Aren’t you guys excited for your first day?” You asked them while walking through the front doors of the school.

…no reply.

“Guys...? Yah-” You stopped talking and stared at the people in front of you. BTS walking in slow motion as their fans started crowding them, you scoffed as you waited for them.

“Are you kidding me...?” You folded your arms across your chest and gave them a look.

“What?” "Idols remember." “Yeah, we’re idols.” “We have fans!” “We have to have fans.” "No fans, no us." “Army, army!!” They said as Jimin started waving to the fans, causing them to scream even louder.

“Yeah, yeah. Just get to class.” You rolled your eyes then turned around to walk away when Taehyung spoke up, “Wait, we don’t even know our classes.”

“Go to the front office! Go straight and turn two lefts! I have to go, see you later!” You shouted to them as you started walking backwards and towards your first class building.

“You heard the lady, straight and two lefts. Let's go.” Namjoon said and the boys followed with a nod.

►►►►►

​"Hey Jin, what's your first class?" Yoongi asked as he looked at his paper then looked up to hear his reply.

"Cooking, you?" Jin answered as he pointed to his first class, which was in the building they were in right now.

“I go to Vocal Studio R.” Yoongi replied then looked at the rest of their group.

"What about you J-Hope?" Jin questioned Hoseok as he just got his paper front he front desk.

“I'm heading off to Dance Studio 3.” Hoseok replied with a smile as he looked over to Namjoon who just came out of the front office with his paper in his hand.

"Aye Rap Mon, what's your first class?" Hoseok asked in curiosity as Namjoon chuckled and looked up from the paper.

“It's Vocal Studio R.” Namjoon replied when Yoongi slung an arm over Namjoon's shoulders, “Same here bro!" Yoongi happily said.

“Hmm, I have Vocal Class S.” Jimin said and tilted his head in confusion.

“Mine too, Vocal Studio S.” Taehyung comforted him when he announced that he had the same class.

"Jungkook?" Jimin turned towards Jungkook to see if he had the same class.

Dance Studio... 2.” Jungkook gave them a soft smile then Hoseok came up to him and said, “Ha, I'm a grade higher.”

"That's because you're older hyung!" Jungkook yelled as they all went their own ways because school was starting.

►►►►►

“Oh, noona?” You heard a familiar soft voice, you turned around to see Jungkook with a confused cute expression on his face just seeing you.

“J-Jungkook!” You stuttered out, you didn't think that you would have been in the same class as Jungkook for dance.

“OMG IT’S JEON JEONGGUK!” "HOLY-" “JEON JEONGGUK!” “IN OUR DANCE STUDIO!” “OMOMOMOMO” “TWEETING THIS!” Jungkook's fangirls' started screaming right when they noticed him walk in.

“Alright class, calm down. It is only the first day of school and you guys are shouting, let’s control ourselves now.” The teacher came in and said, quieting down the full class.

“Yeeee saem.” They said all together and went back to their seats, whispering in a hush tone about Jungkook.

“Noona, what are you doing here?” Jungkook said, taking a seat next to you. You gulped then answered him bluntly, “I-I’m in class.”

“Dance class? I didn’t know you could dance.” Jungkook raised an eyebrow and looked at you.

“Well, we’ve only met about a week ago so...” You made up an excuse and awkwardly smiled at him.

“Then why didn’t you say anything in those past days?” Jungkook pouted as you looked down to the ground, not wanting to deal with his pouting.

“It’s not that big of a deal.” You simply waved it off then the teacher showed up again to speak.

“Class, since we’re back. Why don’t we welcome back our star dancer? Park Hwan Hui.” She said as you laughed awkwardly to yourself and bowed to everyone, avoiding Jungkook's stare.

“Not a big deal? You’re a star!” Jungkook shouted in a whisper, looking at you while you were looking at the teacher.

“I’m not that good.” You stated as you saw the teacher quiet down the class again.

“She has been representing this school by winning the Top Dance Championships every year.” The teacher continued which made you regretting your words to Jungkook.

“...Not that good??? Winning every year??? Noona, tell me~” He sang out loud as he nudged you a little on the side, you sighed and gave up, “Okay, okay, fine. I’m one of the best dancers in this school.”

“Noona, why didn’t you tell me?” Jungkook asked followed by a huff of breath and a pout.

“I don’t know why, it didn’t come across my mind.” You shrugged it off which made Jungkook pout even harder.

“That you were the best dancer at this school?” Jungkook flipped out as he crossed his arms.

“One of the best, there are others.” You clarified as you glanced over at him.

“Who else?”

“Well, there are different levels for different grades.” You told him with a chuckle to see his reaction.

“Oh...”

►►►►►

“What’s your next period?” You asked after their first class ended and headed off to their second class.

“Umm, Vocal Studio S. What about you?” Jungkook turned his head towards you when you hesitated to answer.

“I have... the same class.” You said slightly sounding sad which was a mistake so you gave Jungkook a reassuring smile.

“Sweet!”

“Look, Jin’s here too!” You shouted as you walked into the class, seeing a familiar face amongst the crowd.

“Great...” Jungkook mumbled to himself then walked towards the two.

“Oh Hana, we have the same class together?” Jin smiled as he saw you wave at him then Jungkook popped up behind you and said, “We all do!”

“Yeah, where’s Jimin?” You asked as you looked for him through the crowd but then Jin told you, “He had it first.”

“Oh, then Taehyung?” You questioned again but Jungkook answered this time, “He also had it first.”

“Then I guess it’s just us then.” You stated as the teacher came in and the room quiet down.

“Okay class! I’ll be arranging you all from your auditions and review from the judges that day. All the girls on the left and the boys on the right.” The teacher announced to the class, then the class starting separating themselves.

“When I sort you all out as perfect as can be, you all can talk amongst yourselves.” The teacher told them as Jungkook made his way next to you.

“Noona~” Jungkook said as he approached you, smiling his cheeky smile.

“Ye Jungkookie.” You said and smiled back as you pinched his cheeks.

“Hi y’all.” Jin said in an country accent when he came in behind the both of you.

“Haha, Jin oppa, are you going southern?” You said with a smile and a wave of your hand. Oppa...?

“I decided to try something new.” Jin said with a shrug and then he looked at Jungkook, who furrowed his eyebrows.

"Haha, so how's your first day going guys?" You changed the subject before the teacher came back, you looked at the both of them.

"Mine is going well, started the day with cooking." Jin replied first as you nodded then looked at Jungkook.

"Yeah! I started the day with Noona!" Jungkook cheered, jumping up and down grabbing your hands.

"Haha, you're so hyper. I love your energy." You laughed with him and started pinching his cheeks again, making him scrunch his nose.

"Nooooona~" Jungkook whined.

"AHHHHHH!!" "OMOMOMO" "HE SAID THAT SO KAWAII!!" "HE'S SO KAWAII!!" "SOMEONE KILL ME." "AHH I SHOULD HAVE RECORDED IT!" "I GOT IT ON VIDEO AHHHH!"

"Uh, looks like you have a lot of fans Jungkook." You said as you stopped pinching his cheeks and stood a fair distance away from them.

"The maknae's always gets all the attention." Jin stated as you ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Not true!" Jungkook retorted, fixing his hair after Jin's attack.

“Well duh, the visuals get attention too.” Jin said as he did some aegyo to show them which caught a lot of attention.

“OMFG JIN OPPA’S DOING AEGYO!” "HIS AEGYO!" “I’M GOING TO DIE FROM CUTENESS!” “JIN OPPA!” "MY HEART'S NOT BEATING!!" "THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!" "I CAN'T!"

“Woah, you guys are really something.” You said as you applaud for them, grinning a little.

“Just what we do.” Jin and Jungkook said in unison, then high-fived each other earning more screaming from their fans as the teacher came back in and they hurried back to their sections. 

►►►►►

"Noona, where are we going now?" Jungkook asked just as the bell rang and the teacher announced the end of class.

"Lunch Kookie~" You replied as you picked up your bag and walked towards them.

"Keke, I knew that." Jungkook said with a chuckle as you laughed then you snapped your fingers, remembering something.

"Hey, I'll meet you guys there. We should find the rest first." You said to both of them and they nod whiling walking towards the cafeteria.

"You're right, I'll go find V hyung and Jimin hyung." Jungkook suggested as you nod then looked at Jin, who was opening the doors to the cafeteria.

"I'll get Suga and Rap Mon." Jin stated as you smiled and clasped your hands together.

"Mmkay, then I'll get Hoseok. Meet you back here and we'll order together." You said as they both nodded then parted your ways.

"See you later then noona! Come on hyung." Jungkook turned around and waved goodbye to you and you giggled while waving to him, making him smile.

►►►►►

"Sorry, exuuuse me. Coming through, a-" You got cut off as someone bumped into you forcefully, causing your bag to fall off your shoulder.

"Whoops... You know Hana, you should really look where you're going." A girl's voice came through your ears, knowing exactly who that voice was from.

"Look girls, Hana dropped her stuff." Eun Su said while crossing her arms across her chest, popping her hip with a smirk.

"You're the one who bumped into me." You remarked as you stood up and dusted off your shirt.

"Oh, and she thinks I was the cause of it." Eun Su laughed as she looked back at her sisters, who was laughing along.

"You were." You said nonchalantly as you looked at the three girls in front of you, creating a crowd around you.

"And if I was, what are you going to do about it?" Eun Su tilted her head for your answer, earning chuckles from the crowd that was forming.

"Pick it up." You plainly stated, looking at Eun Su with her widen eyes and hearing 'ooh's' in the crowd.

"Bwoh?" 

"I said pick it up. You dropped it, you pick it up." You repeated to her slowly so she could hear you clearer.

"You little- GIRLS!" Eun Su shouted as the other two stepped up and scoffed at you.

"Say that again Miss Confident." Eun Su dared as her sisters smirked along with her.

"Pick my things up Eun Su." You repeated for the last time, pointing at your bag on the ground.

"You are so-" Eun Su walked over to you, ready to slap you before someone's loud shout stopped her.

"YAH!!"