14 Pool Time

~My Bangtan Boys~

“Here we are!” You shouted out as you all made it to the indoor pool, the guys all crowd around the pool, mesmerized.

“Let’s change first, guys over there and I’ll be over here.” You said as you pointed to the boys changing room then the girls changing room. Before you could step in your room, the seven boys rushed into theirs. You shake your head as you walked in the girls changing room, you could hear yelling and lots of foot movement as you knew the boys were too excited for swimming.

“Yah, we should wait for Hana noona first.” Jungkook said as Namjoon was about to cannonball into the pool.

“Yeah, she did bring us here after all.” Jin carried on from Jungkook’s words as the others came rushing out of the changing room. Jimin and Suga couldn’t wait but to jump into the pool but Jin and Jungkook were too late to stop them. Jimin and Suga both made a huge splash which splashed onto both Jin and Jungkook.

“I’m going in!” Namjoon shouted as he twirled into the pool where Jimin and Suga were, Jin just shakes his head in disappointment and Jungkook ruffles his own hair.

“Where’s J-Hope?” “And V hyung?” Jin asked followed by Jungkook, they all looked around to see them walking out of the room.

“POOOOOL!!!”J-Hope shouted as he ran straight towards Jin and Jungkook, J-Hope tackled them both into the water while V sits near the pool with his feet in the water.

“Yah!” Jin shouted as he floated up above the water and splashes J-Hope in the face as Jungkook just rised up.

“You did not just splash me.” J-Hope said as he held up his index finger at Jin, Jin chuckles as he splashed water on J-Hope again.

“It’s on!” J-Hope shouted as he started swinging his hands across the water and towards Jin while Jin did the same. Namjoon and Suga swam over to V, who had his eyes close and feeling the water surrounding his feet. Suga gave Namjoon a nod as they both yanked V down into the pool, V let out a small shout as he went under.

“Hyung!” V shouted at Suga then looked at the laughing Namjoon, V splashed a wave of water towards the two older members.

“Kim Taehyung!” They both shouted as they both shot back with as much power as they had by splashing water on V. As the six were distracted, you walked out of your room with your orange bikini on. You looked at the six guys fighting while Jungkook was trying to break it up. You laughed at their actions and that caused Jungkook to turn towards the laugher.

“Woah. . .” Jungkook trailed off as Jin stopped splashing J-Hope as he looks at you setting up a blanket on a chair. The others splashing started to die down as they looked at you, you didn’t hear anymore splashing noise so you turned around to see them all looking your way.

“What are you guys staring at? Haven’t you seen a girl in a bikini before?” You teased as you walked over to the side of the pool, they just stared at you. You shake your head as you snapped your fingers to wake them up but no luck so you kicked the water in their faces.

“Snap out of it!” You shouted as you kept on kicking the water while sitting down, the boys went underwater to avoid your water works. You stopped after a while but you couldn’t see any of the guys.

“Kookie? Kim Seokjin. . . Hoseok! Yah Namjoon! Tae-- AAHHH!” You screamed as two arms pulled you in the water, you rise up to see who it was.

“Yah, Jin! Jungkook!” You shouted as you made an angry face and started playfully punching them, you just noticed that they weren’t wearing a shirt but just trunks. You turned away as you lifted yourself back up, to have Jin and Jungkook pull you back down.

“Hana, we’re suppose to celebrate remember? We can’t celebrate without you.” Jin said as you looked out to see the other five on the other side of the pool.

“Ah arasso, let’s have fun guys!!” You shouted as you swam towards the rest of the guys, “Hey, we don’t have any food!” You added as you were kind of hungry. The guys nod as they noticed that there was no food for the celebration.

“Here, I’ll walk to the grocery store and buy some!” You suggested as you saw none of them wanting to leave the pool, “But I’ll have to steal, Kookie.” You added as you grabbed Jungkook’s hand and pulled him towards the stairs.

“I’ll go too!” You heard Jin say but you stopped him while still holding Jungkook’s hand.

“It’s okay Jin, I only need one person to help. We’ll be back soon!” You replied to him as you wiped yourself dry and put on some spare clothe as Jungkook did too, Jin frowned but nods his head.

“Kaja.” You whispered to Jungkook as he smiles at you with a hint of blush on each side of his cheeks, you giggle which made Jungkook look at you.

“What’s so funny?” Jungkook asked as you looked up at him, he looked at you with gentle eyes and a sweet smile that could make any girl squeal.

“How you always blush when I’m around you.” You said as you walked out of the indoor pool and towards the gate, you heard Jungkook scoff as you turn back to look at him.

“Blush? I do not blush.” Jungkook denied your statement as you laughed, you walked next to him as you looked up at him again but he avoided your eye contact. You grabbed his hand and leaned on his arm as you looked up at him with a pouting face, Jungkook looked down at you as his face got red.

“If you don’t blush, then what’s this?” You asked as you pinched his cheeks while smiling, Jungkook looks at you and he stares at your full of laughter face. *Noona. . . you’re so beautiful. . .*

“Jungkook? Kookie!--” “Uh, huh?” Jungkook quickly replied when you were waving your hands in front of his face, “Ah Jungkookie, you’re such a cute dongsaeng.” You said as you hugged him by the side which made Jungkook blush but this time he hid it.

“And you’re an incredibly pretty noona.” Jungkook said as he hugged you back, this time it was you who blushed but luckily Jungkook didn’t notice.

“Okay, the grocery store is just around the corner.” You said as you held Jungkook’s hand as you crossed the busy road together, Jungkook is pretty much use to this kind of action from you now.

“So whatcha want?” You asked as you let go of his hand and started walking with a few inches away from each other.

“Chips!” Jungkook shouted as he waved his hands in the air which made you laugh at his childish acts.

“Chips it is, and soda?” You questioned again while you looked at Jungkook, he nods his head rapidly as you pulled him in the store.

“Well you go pick two types of sodas while I pick out the chips, deal?” You extended your hand out to make the deal and Jungkook shook it, “Deal.”

“See you in a few then.” You said as you two walked opposite ways,  you went to the snacks area and Jungkook went to beverages column. Jungkook picked up one large Sprite bottle and one large Pepsi, then he walked towards your aisle. When he got there he saw you crouched down on the ground, having a hard time picking which chip.

 

“Hana noona, are you having trouble?” Jungkook asked you when he saw you not knowing what to pick, you look up and nod to him. Your gaze shifted towards the two large soda bottles him his hand, you giggled.

“Looks like you didn’t have a hard time picking out the soda.” You joked as Jungkook chuckled and walked towards you, he kneeled down and started looking at the variety of chips on the shelves.

“How about these?” Jungkook suggested Pringle, Potato chips, and Doritos.

“Sure!” You said excitingly as you picked up the bags then reached for your back pocket to grab some money but Jungkook stopped you.

“I’ll pay.” Jungkook said as he started walking towards the register, you pouted then ran after him.

“No, let noona pay.” You argued as you smiled at the cashier and placed the items on the counter, you pulled out your money but a hand stopped you.

“Ani, let me pay.” Jungkook insisted as he extended the hand with money in it towards the cashier but you couldn’t help but pay.

“Take my money!” You said loudly as you pushed Jungkook’s hand away and shoved your hands towards the cashier, who was laughing at your actions.

“Ah, you are a lovely couple! Why don’t each of your pay half so both of you can say you payed.” The women said as you looked at her and tilted your head but Jungkook just nods and hands her half of the bill. So you also paid half, ignoring the first part of her statement.

“Thank you, come again.” She said again and the both of you waved goodbye with a smile, Jungkook held onto the grocery bags while you didn’t have anything to hold.

“Here, I’ll hold this one.” You suggested as you reached out for the bag that contained the two heavy soda bottles. Jungkook shook his head 'no' and pulled the bag away from your reach.

“I can manage it, don’t worry about it.” Jungkook told you as you crossed your arms and pouted, “I didn’t say I was worried, I just wanted to help out.” You mumbled to yourself as you crossed the street, suddenly you were pulled back by a hand.

“Noona, we can’t cross yet! You could've gotten hit by a car.” Jungkook informed you as your mind straightened out. You looked at the sign which had the red hand on it, signaling that people couldn’t cross.

“Thanks.” You whispered as Jungkook nods and waited for the sign to change, you walked first then you felt someone’s hand intertwine with yours. You looked up to see Jungkook giving you a questioning look.

“Don’t you always hold my hand when we crossed the busy road?” Jungkook said as you looked down, hiding your blush. You quickly walked to the other side of the street. Once you got there, you let go of Jungkook’s hand and walked in front of him.

“Noona?” Jungkook called out but you kept on walking on, moving around the people who were standing around.

“Hana noona!” Jungkook shouted out and this time he grabbed you by the wrist and stopped your tracks from going on, you didn’t turn around but you kept your sight on the sidewalk.

“Mianhe noona,” You heard Jungkook apologize and that made you slowly turn towards him, “My parents taught me to never let the lady pay and hold the things, that’s not gentlemen like. I was just listening to what my parents told me to do, mianhe noona.” Jungkook continued as his head hung down, you turn towards him and lifted his chin up to see his face.

“Jungkook, I appreciate that but you’ll have to let me do something. I don’t want to feel like a lazy , not doing anything when I can.” You explained as you smiled at him and grabbed a bag from his hand, Jungkook nods and gave you an uneasy smile.

“You’re a gentlemen Kookie, being too much of a gentlemen is kind of bad.” You told him again followed by a smile and a nudge to the arm, “Come on, we have a pool to get to!” You added and you grabbed Jungkook’s free hand and started pulling him towards the apartment.

►►►►►

“We’re back!” You shouted as you raised your hand that was carrying the bag, the guys looked over and saw you two still holding hands. You look down and quickly let go of Jungkook’s hand then walked over towards the others.

“Look, we bought chips and soda.” You said as you placed the chips on an empty table then Jungkook pulled out both of the bottles and placed them next to the chips.

“Let’s have a snack!” You shouted towards the pool, where the other’s were messing around in the water. They all stopped and swam towards the pool ground and came towards us.

“Yah! You’re going to get the snacks all wet!” You shouted at them and shoved them towards the towel shelf, Jungkook looked at you with amusement.

“Dry yourselves, I’ll go get cups.” You said as you ran towards a desk and reached over to grab a few cups, you reached and jumped but you couldn’t get the cups. Suddenly someone’s hand grabbed the cups and handed it to you, you looked at him and smiled.

“Thank you Jin oppa.” You giggled and walked back towards the others, Jin sheepishly smiles as he follows behind you.

“Are you guys dried?” You yelled out as you looked at each and one of the guys that had a towel above their shoulders.

“Yes ma’am!” The guys shouted out as you chuckled and handed each one cup. After you handed the last cup to Jin, you walked behind the table and pointed to the two different sodas.

“Which one would you like Jimin?” You asked as he stepped forward and pointed to the Pepsi, you smiled at him as you twisted the cap open and started pouring the soda in his cup.

“Hopey!” You pointed at J-Hope who laughed at how you called him, “I like it.” He said then pointed at the Pepsi. You happily poured it in his cup and he smiles at you then walks away towards the others.

“Suga?” You tilted your head towards him, he stepped up and grabbed the soda himself and started pouring it. You laugh as you playfully punch his arm, you looked over and saw V biting the cup.

“V~” You sang as he cheekily then walked up towards you and looked at the Sprite. You took the hint and opened the cap then poured it in his cup.

“Jin oppaaa.” You sang and he picked up the Sprite bottle himself so you didn't have to do anything, once he was done you playfully punched his shoulder as well.

“Namjoon's time.” You called out as he steps forwards and cutely pointed at the Sprite bottle, you laughed and poured some in his cup.

“Kookie!” You called out as Jungkook’s face brightened up when he walked towards you, he took a while but then looked up to you.

“What would you like noona?” Jungkook sweetly questioned, you let out a soft chuckle as you pointed to the Pepsi.

“I like Pepsi too!” Jungkook shouted as he grabbed a cup for you and poured the drink in then handed the filled cup to you. He then poured the exact same amount to his cup then walked over towards the other guys. Who give Jungkook a face, wiggling their eyebrows and nodding over to Hana.

“Hyuuungs.” Jungkook whined as he pouted inside his cup while the others start laughing at him, just then you walked over towards them and wondered about what they were laughing about.

“Whatcha laughing about?” Hana asked when she approached the seven guys while sipping out of her drink.

“We were just talking about how you two,” Suga pointed to you then Jungkook then back to you, “Were holding hands when you came in.” Suga finished off as the rest quietly chuckled.

“Yaaaah.” Jungkook whined and started nudging them.

“I certainly didn’t like it.” Jin mumbled as he twirled the liquid in his cup around making it look like a tornado inside.

“I do that to all my dongsaengs.” You explained then took a sip out of your cup again.

“Only to your dongsaengs huh? So what else do you do only to your dongsaengs?” Jungkook asked, putting his cup down on a nearby table and looks at you. You smirked when a thought came in your mind.

“Hmm, stuff like, this!” You suddenly shoved Jungkook into the water, a big splash was made. You laugh, clapping your hands together with the others, high fiving you for your actions.

“Nooona!” Jungkook shouted at you, floating in the water being fully clothed which made you laugh even harder. “Stop laughing!” Jungkook splashed the water towards everyone, getting them all wet.

“Yah!” “Don’t get us all wet!” “Yeah, it was Hana who pushed you in.” The boys replied as they ruffled each others hair, getting the water out while Hana stared at their childishness.

“Thanks a lot guys.” You joked as you set your drink down next to Jungkook’s and walked over towards him but not too close.

“Help me up.” Jungkook evilly grinned and you knew what would have happened, “This is the part when you pull me down into the pool with you. Well that’s not going to happen, Jeon Jeongguk.” You replied and stood up quickly to get away from Jungkook but you heard the water splash then felt a pair of wet hands behind your back and before you knew it you were picked up bridal style into the water. You yelped as the cold water hits your back. You rise up from the water and wiped the water from your face to see what happened. You see Jungkook with the rest of the boys, laughing at you. You puffed your cheeks out and swam over towards the edge.

“Ha ha ha, so very funny. Now help me up.” You merely said as you extended your hand out and Jungkook unknowingly helped you up but little did he know, you pull him down in the water with all your might.

“Gotcha back, kookie!” You yelled as you started splashing him like crazy, he splashed you right back as the others cannon balled into the pool and got in the fight.

►►►►►

“Hey guys, it’s getting late. When do you want to leave?” You asked them after playing in the pool for the past several hours.

“NEVER!” J-Hope shouted out as he swam around the pool like a crazy man, the others were close by, seeing how long each of them could hold their breath under water.

“You’ll turn into a wrinkly old dry raisin if you don’t get out of the pool.” You pointed out to them as you wrapped yourself in your towel and slipped on your sandals.

“Wrinkly?” “Old, dry-” "Raisin?!" “Nope.” “That’s ain't not happening to me.” "It might when you grow old. . ." “Getting out now.” “Way ahead of you.” "V, you’re going to grow old too!" The boys practically ran away from the pool and towards the benches.

“Hurry up, dry up, and we’ll head up then eat up!” You rhymed when you looked at them drying themselves.

“YAAAY!” They all shouted out when they heard that they were going to eat again, after an exhausting day in the pool.

“Then we’ll have to sleep early now. School tomorrow. . .boo.” You mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

“YAAAY-- Oh, are we not doing that anymore?” J-Hope cheekily laughed to himself at his fail as we walked back to the apartment, as the day comes to an end.