6 Min Yoongi

~My Bangtan Boys~

 

 

 

Once J-Hope went to get a drink of water Suga’s name was called.

“Bwoh? Me?” Suga questioned as he pointed to himself towards the members.

“Do you think there’s another Min Yoongi who’s auditioning today?” Rap Monster asked sarcastically as they all pointed to the door.

“Maybe. . .” Suga mumbled as he pushed the doors open and waited for his name to be announced again.

“Min Yoongi!” The male shouted and you saw Suga walk out to the stage like a pro, you silently laugh to yourself.

“Annyeonghaseyo Yoongi imnida.” Suga said politely which is the first time you heard him say since they moved in with you.

“Annyeong Yoongi, what shall you be auditioning for us today?” The female said as they all re-arranged the stack of paper.

“Ye, I’ll be rapping one of my bands song, ‘We Are Bulletproof.’” Suga said and I facepalmed myself, because the judges could care less about bands.

“Oh you’re in a band huh, go on with your audition and we’ll see how good your band is.” The male said as he signaled for the music to start, Suga grabbed the mic as the beat started.

“Maeil bamsae bolpeneul japne achim haega tteun dwie na nuneul gamne

Ijungjasdaewa sumanheun bandae sogeseo kkaebuswobeorin naui hangye

Geue banhae jaesu johge hoesae keontaekdoen sokching

Norae mot hae raeppeoreul danghan neohuiege raeppeoraneun taiteureun sachi.”  Suga finished and it was pretty good, you saw the male nod his head a little in the middle of the rap.

“Well I guess your band is. . .successful.” The male commented as you gave Suga a smile which made Suga have a big wide smile across his face. *I guess they are pretty successful. . .for a rookie band.*

“Kamsahamnida.” Suga shouted in the mic as he places it back in the stand, Suga bows to them as he leaves the stage.

►►►►►

“How was it?” J-Hope asked as Suga came out of the door, Suga gave them all a big smile.

“It was great!” Suga shouted as he wipes away the sweat on his forehead, they all laugh at his happiness for auditioning.

“Well you have great rapping skills.” Jungkook said as he pouted earning glares from the others.

“You shouldn’t say that.” “Yeah, you’re the most talented one here.” “Babo. . .” V, Jimin, then Jin said after one another, while they all slightly smack Jungkook on the head.

“Ara, ara, Mianhada. . .” Jungkook said as he rubbed his head after the smacking.

“I wonder who’s next.” V asked as they all turned their head to the board and they sighed in relief to not see any of their names on it.

“Kim Seuk Hye. Hey, she almost has the same name as you Jin.” Rap Monster said as he looked at Jin who just laughed.

“Weird. . .” Jin said as he saw a girl walk towards the door, taking a deep breath as she opened the door with confidence. *Kim Seuk Hye. . .*

“I guess we can chill now.” J-Hope suggested as he sat down and took his phone out and pulled your name up to text you.

“Whatcha doing~” Jimin sang as he sat next to him while looking at the other five playing around, J-Hope showed him that he texted you if you were awake yet. Jungkook smiled sweetly, as he thought of you, while waiting for your text back as Jimin shakes his head at their maknae.