An Over Protective Kai

The Bench in The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the kiss with Kris, you guys decided to lay down on the hood of your car and just watch the stars. You both exchanged some words about your past and presents. "So where are you parents now?" Kris asked while staring at you. You looked at him and said "Well I am not from Seoul, my home is in Busan and my parents are there but my parents let me come out here to pursue my dreams." Kris smiled now and held your hand saying "That's very nice of them. My parents let me come from Canada to pursue my dream as a rapper." This time you looked at him, shocked and said "Wow I wouldn't expect that you would want to become a rapper." Kris smiled, looking at you and said "Nae, sometimes I go to the club to practice. Why don't you come tomorrow with me after work? There will be a rap battle." You thought for a bit now and said "Sure that sounds like a good idea." Kris just laughed now and right when he was about to say something, your phone started ringing. "Mianhae, I will just answer this and come back." Kris nodded and then watched as you got off your car hood to answer the call. 

As soon as you answered, you heard Kai on the other line. "Missy do you see what time it is?" You looked at your watch now and said "Ommo it is almost 2:00am. Mianhae Kai I lost track of time." Kai just cleared his throat now and said "Tell Kris that you have to go home now. I am at your place right now with Sehun, so hurry up." You just nodded now and said "Araso, better not be a mess when I get there. I know how much Sehun loves to eat. Bye." You then hung up and then went to where Kris was. He got off your car hood and said "You have to go home now right? I'm sorry I didn't realize it was almost 2 in the morning." You just hugged him now and said "Aniya it's not your fault at all. I had a good time today and I will let you know about tomorrow." Kris hugged you back and said "Araso, then good night. Sweet dreams and hopefully Kai isn't too mad." You just hit his chest now and said "Good night and I don't think he will be." Kris just laughed now and then watched as you got in your car. He also got in his car after you and drove off, following you slowly to your house. 

When you approached your house, you noticed Suho's car parked outside of your house. You parked right beside it and then made your way in your house. Kris looked at the car parked in your driveway and thought 'Exo-K sure do come over to her place a lot.' He then smiled and then drove off. 

As you entered your house, you were bombarded with a bunch of questions from Kai. "So tell me, what did you guys do? Where did you go? Tell me all the details." You just laughed now and said "Nice to meet you too." You then took your shoes off and then made your way to the living room where Sehun was seated. Kai followed you and then gave you a back hug saying "Sorry to be over protective, but just tell me please." You smiled and then hugged both Sehun and Kai saying "Araso I will tell you, but first tell me, does Suho know that you have his car?" Kai just looked down now and said "Noo, we sneaked it. Please don't tell him. We just wanted to really come see you." You just shook your head and said "Araso as long as you return it safely. Now let me tell you." Kai and Sehun gathered around you and put all their attention to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter