A Day With Exo

The Bench in The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already morning now and you had woken up from a text. You looked at your phone and saw that Kris had texted you his address and the time. When you saw that he wanted you to meet at 12:00pm, you looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was already 10:00am. You woke up the boys quickly but it was no use since they only moaned and fussed around. You finally jumped on Suho and said "Suho wake up we have to be at Kris's at 12:00pm and its already 10:00am." Suho immediately woke up now and said "Araso, I will wake everyone up, you go get ready now." You nodded and then made your way into your room. As you were in your room, Suho roughly woke up everyone by yelling and jumping on them. Everyone just yelled at him and hit him back but eventually got up to get ready. Kai got up last and said "You guys get ready first." Suho just hit him now and said "Kai stop acting like a child, you may not like it but this might be very important for her. She really likes him and wants us to know that Kris has changed, so get up and get ready." Kai just nodded his head now and then got up to sit on the sofa now. 

After you had taken a shower, the others quickly went in after you and freshened up as well. You guys quickly ate breakfast together and then got up to get dressed. You wore some black shorts with a red tank top and let your hair down. Everyone else just wore simple clothes and Kai looked at you saying "There is no way I am letting you wear that. Go and put some pants on." Chanyeol just slapped Kai on the head now and said "She looks perfectly fine. Now let's go before we get late, it's already 11:45am." Kai just glared at him now and said "Araso." Everyone laughed now and D.O said "Kai I think you are being too overprotective. Just calm down, if anything happens we are all there." Kai just eased down now and said "Araso, araso I get it, now let's go." Everyone just nodded now and then left the house. 

Twenty minutes had passed while driving and you guys finally made it to Kris's house. You guys got out of the car and walked up to the front door. Since you were to nervous to ring the bell, Baekhyun and Sehun did it for you. Kris answered the door after one bell and welcomed everyone in with a huge hug. He hugged Suho last and said "I missed you guys soooo much, come on in." Everyone just nodded and then made there way in. As soon as Exo-M heard Exo-K, they all ran out of the living room and hugged everyone. Since Kris didn't officially introduce you to his group, a guy with platinum gold hair aprroached you. He grabbed your hand and kissed it saying "You are one fine lady, who must you be?" Then a guy with a cute chubby face pushed him aside and hugged you tightly saying "By the end of today you shall be mine." You just smiled awkwardly now and then Kai pushed them off of you saying "Xiumin and Tao this is _________ and the girl Kris is interested in." Tao and Xiumin immediately backed off now and said "Ommo we didn't know, we are very sorry." You were about to say that it's okay but Kris walked towards you saying "Hopefully these boys aren't bothering you." You just hugged Kris now and said "Nope, they welcomed me properly. So what's there names?" Kris was about to name them all, but Tao spoke up and said "I am Tao and this is Xiumin, Luhan, Chen and Lay." Sehun then jumped up and said "Ommo I am so excited. It's like old times again." You just smiled now and said "Nice to meet you all." They all shook hands with you and then led you and Exo-K to the living room. 

As you guys sat in the living room, it got very loud. You would just laugh every now and then as everyone just exchanged stories back and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter