Rescue Mission

The Bench in The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 2 days now since the guys took you hostage and EXO were doing whatever they can to come up with the money. Chanyeol, Kris, Tao, Sehun, Kai and Xiumin all joined rap battles and earned money that way. Suho traded his car for a cheaper one and Chen, Luhan, D.O, Baekhyun and Lay sold some of their belongings. On the third day, EXO gathered at your house and counted the money which came up to $50, 000. Kris just slammed the table now and got up saying “It’s been three days and we only have half the money. What more are we supposed to do?” Kai calmed him down now and sat him down saying “Kris we are all worried and trying our best, but getting mad over it won’t help at all.” Everyone nodded now and then D.O got up suddenly saying “Wait guys, that day when we all came to the hospital, I noticed a car that had a girl in it. I thought it was ___________ but brushed it off when you guys said to head up to her room. Now that I think about it, it might have been her.” Baekhyun just slapped D.O’s arm now and said “You idiot, couldn’t you tell us sooner. How about we try tracking down the car? D.O do you remember the license plate?” D.O nodded his head now and then wrote it down saying “This was it. Do you think we should make the police track it or-” Kris looked at him seriously now and said “Do you want her killed? The man said no police should be involved. Who is smart with computers?” Baekhyun got up with Chanyeol now and said “We both know how to. Chanyeol get your laptop, we shall try tracking that car.” Chanyeol nodded now and then brought his laptop. Baekhyun sat with him and they started figuring out how to track the car down. 

As Baekhyun and Chanyeol did that, Kris looked at Kai, Lay, Sehun and Luhan and said “Do you guys think you can do a street performance and get money like that?” They all nodded now and then got up saying “Yeah that would work. We shall be back.” Everyone else nodded now and then watched as they left. 3 hours had gone by and it was already 3pm. Chanyeol finally got up from his seat and called the rest over, excluding the 4 that left and said “Guys I think I got it. It says that it’s parked in front of an abandoned warehouse in Gyeonggi-do.” Everyone looked at the screen now and then D.O and Baekhyun spoke up at the same time saying “We know where it is.” Kris looked at them now and said “Great we just have to plan this out properly.” They all sat down now and began planning on what to do. 

Luhan, Lay, Sehun and Kai walked in later with $10,000 and Kai put the money on the table saying “We walked out and found out that there was a dance competition happening with $10,000 as prize money. We tried it out and won the money so now we have $60,000 in total.” Everyone just smiled now and then Baekhyun spoke up saying “We found out where _________ is.” The 4 looked at them shocked now and Lay spoke up saying “Where is she?” D.O smiled now and said “In Gyeonggi-do. I and Baekhyun know where the warehouse is exactly.” Kris hushed them now and said “Yeah, the plan is that I drive there carefully with D.O since he knows the way and Xiumin, Suho, Tao and Baekhyun follow behind in Suho’s car. As soon as we reach the warehouse, Tao and Baekhyun fight off the guys quietly and then I burst in with Xiumin while Suho waits on the side with D.O and the money. We fight off the guys in there with Tao and Baekhyun and Tao joining in after. We pass them the suitcase filled with $50,000 and then take __________ and leave.” Everyone agreed to the plan now and then Suho spoke up saying “When do we go through with the plan and what about the other $10,000?” Kris grabbed his jacket now and said “The $10,000 stay with us and we go now.” Everyone once again nodded and then Suho got in the car with Xiumin, Tao and Baekhyun ready to follow him.

While they dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter