A Set Up Date

The Bench in The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 7:00pm and you were just about to finish work. The design had been finalized and you were now on your way to your boss's office. As you were making your way there, you noticed from a far that Stephanie was packing her things. You decided to ignore it and just made your way into your boss's office. As you walked in, you sat down on one of the chairs and said "You wanted to see me?" Your boss nodded and said "I'm pretty sure you saw that on your way here, Stephanie was packing her things. Well I just wanted to inform you that she has been moved to another firm in Japan and won't be working in this building anymore. She will be working in the building in Japan." As you heard this, you wanted to jump in joy but you remained calm and said "Ommo chinchayo? But why did you move her there?" Your boss just looked at you this time and said "I'm pretty sure you know the answer. Plus her behaviour wasn't acceptable to begin with." You just nodded and then got up from the chair saying "Araso, so is that all then?" Your boss got up and shook your hand saying "Nae, you can tell everyone to head home and then you can leave as well." You just smiled now and then bowed as you left his office. 

As everyone was leaving the building, you locked up your office and made sure everything was okay before leaving the building itself. As you were making your way down to your car, your phone beeped signaling that you got a message. You rushed to your car now and placed all your stuff in your trunk before checking the message. As you put the last box away, you checked your phone and saw that you had gotten a message from Kai. You opened it and read 'YAHH __________ we are already at the restaurant. We are just waiting on you so paliewah." You just smiled at the text and then replied back saying "I'm on my way. Be there in 10 mins." You then sent the text and got in your car to head to the restaurant. As you parked in the parking lot for the restaurant, you checked yourself in your car mirror. When you were satisfied with how you looked, you got out of your car and made your way in.

As you made your way in, you only saw Kris at the table. You sat yourself down in front of him and said "How come you are only here? Kai said that you guys were all here." This time Kris shrugged his shoulders and said "Kai had told me the same thing. I think you should call and see where they are." You nodded now and dialed Kai's number. After 3 bells he had finally answered. "Ahhh seems like you are at the restaurant already. Well now that you are there, put me on speakers so that I can explain myself and the others." You did as he told you and said "Araso you are on speakers now so speak." Kai cleared his throat now and said "Well me and the others felt like you guys should know each other better. We decided instead of us all being there, you guys can have a dinner by yourselves. Don't worry what ever you order is paid for. After dinner you guys can go wherever but ____________ has to be home by 12 or 1 the latest. Have fun" Kris smiled now and said "Ohh you guys didn't have to go through all the trouble, but thanks." You just giggled now and said "Kai I will be home by then and we will have fun, thanks." Kai just smiled over the phone and said "Araso, bye then." You both said bye as well and then hung up. 

You looked at Kris now and said "Well since the food is already paid for, why don't we order?" Kris nodded and then called the waiter over. You guys placed your order and then the waiter let you know your food will be ready in 30 minutes. In those 30 minutes, you guys decided to play "Never have I ever." You started off first and said "Never have I ever smoked." Kris smiled and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter