A Date With Kris

The Bench in The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Kai were sitting in your car now. You were on your way to drop him off when he said "Hey can I just stay at your house?" You looked at him and smiled saying "Sure." After 5 minutes you were parked in front of your house. You looked at Kai again and said "Kai what did you mean when you asked Kris if he was using the same tactics?" Kai sighed and said "I will tell you inside. Now come on." You smiled and then got out of the car with Kai. 

As you entered your house, you both took your shoes off and headed to your living room. "Kai you stay here. I'm just going to go shower and be right out." He smiled and said "Araso." You went into your room, took a pair of pajamas and then went into the bathroom. After 40 minutes you were done and dressed in a tank top and short shorts. You dried your hair in your room and then went into the living room to sit next to Kai. You sat closely to him as he watched T.V now and said "So tell me now what did you mean?" He put the volume down for the T.V and said "Well you see me and the others were very close to Kris's group but after a while we stopped chilling. When we were close, me and Kris were huge players in school. You know I am not like that anymore, but I'm not so sure about Kris." You just nodded now and stared at the T.V. After a few seconds you turned to Kai and said "So do you think I should still go out with him tomorrow? I mean I really like him but now I don't know if its right." Kai put his arm around you and said "I think you should give it a try, but I'm still not okay with the idea of him coming to your house to pick you up so I'm going to stay over." You hugged Kai around the waist now and said "Araso, I like the idea of that." You then rested your head on his chest and continued watching T.V.

It had been 20 minutes since you guys started watching T.V and your phone started ringing. You looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Kris calling. You showed Kai who was calling and after he said that it was okay to pick up, you answered the call. "Yobeosayo?" Kris cleared his throat and said "Anneyong ___________, I didn't expect you to be up at this time. What are you doing ?" You put the phone on speaker now and said "I am watching T.V, how about you ?" "I'm just laying in bed. I can't wait for our date tomorrow." You started to blush now and said "Me either. I will surely text you my address tomorrow morning." Kris yawned now and said "Hmm I can't wait." You looked at Kai now, asking what to say next and when he shrugged his shoulders you said "Well Kris, I am going to bed now. See you tomorrow then." Kris yawned again and said "Araso, I am sleepy myself. Good night, see you tomorrow." After he finished talking you hung up and then buried your face into Kai's chest. Kai touched your head and said "Aigoo you really do like him. Hopefully he doesn't hurt you in anyway or else I am going to hurt him." You just laughed now and said "I hope nothing like that happens. Come on let's just watch T.V now." Kai nodded and then switched the channel so that a movie was playing now.

As you guys were watching T.V, you had fallen asleep on Kai. "___________ the movie is just about to finish, do you want to go to sleep?" He waited a few seconds for a response, but after getting no response, he looked down and noticed that you had fallen asleep already. He then turned off the T.V and carried you bridal style to your bed. He set you down gently and was about to leave your room but stopped when he noticed that you were holding on to his wrist. He waited for you to let go, but after no movement, he just decided to sleep next to you, on your bed. After laying down for a few seconds, he immediately fell into a deep slumber. 

It was 9:30am now and you had just woken up. You were about to sit up but stopped since you noticed Kai was cuddling closely to you. You slowly and carefully removed his arms from your waist and then went into the living room to grab your phone. As soon as you unlocked your phone, there was a text from Kris saying good morning. You smiled at the text and then texted him your address before going to the bathroom to shower. 

As you were in the shower, you heard a doorbell. Kai woke up from this sudden noise and looked to his side to see that you weren't there. He then got up from the bed and knocked on the bathroom door saying "Hey there is someone at the door, do you want me to get it?" You turned the water down for the shower and said "Nae Kai, it must be Kris, just invite him in." Kai nodded and then made his way to front to open the door. As he opened the door he saw Kris standing with a bouquet of roses. He invited him and said "Anneyong,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter