Kai Was Right....?

The Bench in The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you had woken up alone. You slowly got out of bed and walked in your living room to find Kai and Sehun cooking breakfast in the kitchen. You hugged them both and said "You guys are the best." They both kissed you on the cheek and said "We know, now go get ready. We have to leave soon to return Suho's car." You just laughed now and said "Araso, don't make him mad though." They just smiled and nodded as they watched you make your way to the bathroom. 

After you freshened up, you went to the kitchen and found your breakfast and a note beside it on the table. You picked up the note and read 'Sorry to leave like this but Suho noticed and wanted his car back immediately. He wasn't mad he just didn't like how we didn't ask permission. Anyways have a nice day at work. Love Sehun and Kai.' You just smiled and then sat down at the table to eat.

You were now washing your dishes when your phone started ringing. You turned off the water and grabbed your phone to see Kris calling. "Yobeosayo, sorry I didn't get back to you last night. Kai and Sehun were over and then I just knocked out." Kris just giggled now and said "It's okay I don't mind. I'm just calling to ask if you are still coming to the club with me?" You thought about it for a bit now, thinking about what Kai said. You wanted to prove Kai wrong so you spoke up and said "Yeah sure, what time should I meet you there?" Kris smiled from cheek to cheek now and said "I will meet you at Club ~~~~~~ at 9:30pm okay?" "Araso, anyways I'm going to go to work now. I will talk to you when I get my break." Kris nodded over the phone and said "Araso I will be waiting. Anneyong." You said bye as well and then hung up. You washed the last bit of the dishes and then made your way out to go to work. 

When you arrived at work, it went pretty smoothly. You were with the designing team, thinking of another model to represent the front cover of the magazine. You were pretty busy and hadn't realized the time for lunch. You stretched your arms out after 2 hours of working and said "Okay guys take a 45 minute break. I will be in my office if you need me." They all nodded and then left the meeting room. You left with them and made your way to your office. You looked at the clock on the wall as you entered and saw that it was already 1:30pm. You slumped down on your chair and just decided to order some Chinese take-out for lunch. Your food came within 10 minutes and you dug right in, working and eating at the same time. You made several calls to the modeling agency for a model but most of them were booked. As you were making another call, your boss walked in and said "_________ you've been working at it for soooo long. Don't over work yourself." You just smiled at your boss now and said "I know I shou-" You stopped in the middle as someone answered your call. You talked to them about a model and thankfully they had one available within next week. You thanked them and hung up. You looked up at your boss and said "Sorry, as I was saying I shouldn't over work myself, but guess who just found a model." Your boss smiled now and said "You are the best, I knew you were capable. How about you leave work at 7?" You looked at him and said "How come so early ?" He just smiled again and said "There is a board meeting being held and like usual only the presidents of the magazine can be there." You just nodded and said "Araso." He bowed his head then and walked back to his office. 

As soon as your boss left, you grabbed your phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter