My Caretaker

The Bench in The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you guys reached the hospital, you were immediately taken to the emergency ward. Kris watched the doctors as they took you in and couldn't help but think that it was all his fault. When you were out of his sight, he sat on the nearest bench and just buried his face into his hands. A couple minutes later, all of EXO came and noticed Kris sitting on the bench. Kai approached him and tapped his shoulder saying "Kris is she okay?" Kris looked up and then got up and hugged Kai. He started crying now and said " Kai it is all my fault. She got a deep wound on her side from a knife when she was trying to save me from the fight. I guess she wanted to hide it and now she is here." Kai just hugged Kris now and said "It's okay Kris it is not your fault." Everyone else just came and hugged him, consulting him so he can feel better. 

Kai sat next to Kris the whole time while you were in the room and everyone else filled up the rest of the benches. The doctor came out 30 minutes later and said "Can I ask who Kai is ?" Kai stood up now and said "That would be me." He went up the doctor now and said "What happened? Is she okay?" The doctor nodded now and said "She is perfectly fine. She just has to stay at the hospital for a week so that her wound can heal. She would like to see you and Kris for now." Kai nodded and then motioned Kris to come with him to go see you in the room. 

When they entered the room, they saw you smiling and sitting happily. They hugged you now and Kris said "You had us all worried. Why didn't you tell anyone about your wound?" You looked at them now and said "I didn't want anyone to be worried about me, but now look that didn't work out too well." They both nodded now and then Kai hit your arm saying "Babo, next time anything happens you better tell us." You nodded now and then said "Is it just you two here or everyone else is here?" They started smirking now and said "All of EXO have taken up the hallway outside." You started to laugh now and said "Aigo, I bet they are all worried. Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter