How Can I Make it Up to You?

The Bench in The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already morning but instead of feeling happy, you felt like . You couldn't forget what happened last night. Neither could you find yourself to talk to Kris. You knew it wasn't his fault, but you just felt like he should have been there instead of EXO. You just grabbed your hair in frustration now as all these thoughts came to your mind and just buried your head in your pillow. As you did this, you hadn't realised that all of EXO-K was in your room and Kai who was sleeping next to you, had woken up from the sudden thud noise. He looked to his side and saw your face in your pillow. He shook you gently and said "_________ is everything okay?" You just turned so that you were on your back now and sighed saying "I can't erase what happened yesterday and because of it I feel like . I feel soo... I don't know how to explain it." Kai sat up now and looked at you saying "It's okay. I know it will be hard to forget what happened but we can always help you." You just got up now and hugged Kai saying "Thank you, that sort of helped." You let him go and then smiled saying "Anyways wake up the others. I have to go to work and I don't want to go alone." Kai just laughed now and said "Araso, go get ready." You nodded and then grabbed the things you needed for the bathroom and left the room. 

As you were in the bathroom, Kai jumped on the others and yelled in their ears to wake them up. They just pushed him off and Sehun and Chanyeol kicked him saying "YAHHH babo we get it. Now get off of us." Kai just stuck his tongue out and sat with them on your bedroom floor. He looked at everyone and then said "Guys she still can't forget what happened to her and I know it will take her a long time to forget about it. So what I'm saying is that we have to keep her happy at all times and be with her every second of the day." Everyone nodded and then Suho spoke up saying "Araso, that makes sense. So who will be coming with me to drop her to work ?" Everyone raised their hands now and said in unison "All of us." Suho just laughed now and said "Araso, then everyone get dressed and then go and freshen up when she is done in the shower." Everyone nodded and then got dressed as quickly as they can. 

Within 1 hour everyone was showered and dressed and were now in the kitchen, eating breakfast. As you guys were eating and talking, your phone started to ring. You went in your purse to take it out and when you looked at who was calling, you saw Kris's name. You froze right there and handed your phone to Baekhyun. He looked at the caller ID and then the others and said "Guys its Kris, what should I do?" Everyone shrugged their shoulders and then Kai continued eating, saying "Just let it ring. Its not like he will come to her work now." Everyone just nodded now and then Baekhyun handed your phone back before eating again. You put your phone away and then continued eating. You felt bad for not answering the call,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter