First Words

The Bench in The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teal - Your Thoughts 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

It was that time of the year again. It was summer, which meant you were going to see him again. You don't know how you got so fond of him, but the first time you saw him, it was like love at first sight. It was about 2 summers ago when you first saw him and ever since then you have been crushing on him. Everyday you would take a walk through the park and see him sitting on that same bench. It was the only bench that had the perfect view of the Han River and that was the only bench he sat on. 

It was one of those days again where you were taking a stroll through the park. As you walked on the path to that bench, you saw him sitting on the bench. He was wearing a white button up shirt with ripped black jeans and black shades to block out the sun. As you walked slowly passed the bench, you were thinking of a way to approach him. As you were earnestly thinking of a way, you hadn't noticed that he was searching for something. As you looked down, you saw a black Gucci wallet on the floor. You picked it up to see whose it was and right when you opened the wallet, it was his picture. 'Ommo its his wallet. Should I give it to him?' As you thought about it, you looked at him and noticed that he was searching for it. You looked at the wallet in your hand and back at him. As you just stood there, you noticed him get up from the bench. He turned around and seen you holding his wallet. 

You stood there frozen now as you saw him approaching you. He stood in front of you and said "I've been looking everywhere for that, where did you find it ?" Without saying a word you looked down at the wallet and smiled. 'He sounds so hot when he speaks. I never knew his voice was so melodious' You then looked back at him and handed him the wallet saying "I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter