A Date at Lotte World

The Bench in The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After unpacking and setting up everything in the boys rooms, Kris decided to sleep over since it was late. He slept in Kai, Sehun and D.O's room while Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun slept in the other room. You slept in your room downstairs, but had a hard time sleeping because of the pain you felt at your side. You lifted your shirt up to see what was wrong and when you looked in the mirror, you were shocked to see that it was a deep cut. You decided to put a bandage on it and just go back to sleeping. 

The next morning, you were up before the boys but you didn't feel so good. You were deciding on whether you should go to work or not when Suho came downstairs. He looked at you and said "Good morning." You turned around and said good morning back and then went back to the kitchen. Suho followed you and when he got a closer look at you, he saw that you were paler then usual. He grabbed your arm and said "__________ you don't look so good. Are you still planning to go to work? You should go see a doctor." You just smiled at Suho now and said "No I am calling them now to say I am not coming for work today. Also I think taking some medicine will do the trick." Suho just smiled and nodded saying "Araso, I will go wake up the others." You nodded and then called your workplace before making breakfast. 

After you called them, they said they were okay and that you can come back after resting for 3 days. You were now making breakfast and everyone came downstairs to help out. After breakfast was ready, everyone began eating. Kai looked at you and said "Aren't you getting ready for work?" You shook your head and said "No I wasn't feeling good this morning, but now I'm okay. Since I am taking a day off, Kris would you like to go to Lotte World with me?" Kris looked at you now and said "I would love to, but are you sure? You did say you weren't feeling good." You nodded and said "Yeah, positive." You then looked at the boys and said "Guys you can finish bringing all your clothes back to the house and finish setting up." They all nodded and then went back to eating. 

When everyone was done eating, you got dressed and were ready to head out with Kris. He went back to his house and changed his clothes before taking you to Lotte World. When you both were ready, you guys were more than excited to go on your first date as a couple. Kris parked the car and then went to the front to pay for the tickets. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter