Causing Some Trouble

The Bench in The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were working very calmly and diligently, not worrying about a thing. You were planning a day and time for the model photoshoot and totally lost track of time. Exo-K were moving their things into the rooms upstairs and were having a great time. It was almost 8:00pm and Kai and Sehun were already downstairs to pick you. After waiting for about 15 minutes, it was now 8:05 and they decided to call you. Kai waited for you to pick up, but after 2 tries, he told Sehun that he was heading up to go get you.

As Kai made his way to your building, he noticed a fight happening in the park. He looked carefully towards the fight and noticed that it was Kris handling 5 guys all on his own. He wanted to help but at the same time he was also worried about you. With much contemplating, he started making his way to the park. When he got closer he noticed that Kris was beating up 2 guys while the other 3 guys held you away from him. At this point, Kai called up Sehun and told him to come to the park immediately. 

As soon as Sehun arrived, he saw the situation and took action right away. Kai helped Kris beat up the 2 guys while Sehun took care of the guys holding you back. When they were sure that the guys couldn't move one more muscle, they went to you who was sitting down and noticed that you had few bruises and cuts on your body. Kai was going to go to Kris and slap him, but you stopped him and said "Kai... It's not Kris's fault. I was coming down from work to go wait for you guys but I noticed Kris at the park with 5 other guys. I told Kris not to cause anymore trouble since you, Tao and Baekhyun already took care of them at the club, but he didn't listen and decided to teach them a lesson. Kris only did this because they were his friends that me and he was just trying to protect me. I am the one who decided to come here and stop him but ended up like this." Kai just looked at you now and then gestured Sehun to help you up while he helped Kris up. When Kai approached Kris, he helped him up and said "Kris thanks for protecting her but you didn't have to go to this extent. Why don't you come over so you can rest for a bit?" Kris nodded now and then looked at you saying "Are you okay with me coming over?" You just nodded now and then followed Sehun and Kai to car with Kris.

After 15 mins of driving, you guys had approached your house and were now heading towards the front door. Sehun opened the door for you guys and then lead you guys to the living room. Kai and Sehun put you both down on the couch gently now and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter