Coincidental Meeting...?

The Bench in The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the day at work went pretty good, except for the fact that Stephanie was constantly bothering you. It got to the point where you wanted to complain to the boss, but you didn't want to be that rude. You wanted her to not work in your team anymore but yet again she did want to work with the designing team. 

Work was coming to an end and you were just about to go home when Stephanie came up to you. She was about to drop all your stuff in your hand when the boss came out of his office. He looked at Stephanie and said "Stephanie and _________ can I see you for a bit in my office ?" You both nodded and then followed him to his office. As soon as you guys stepped in, he started speaking right away. "Stephanie I've noticed that you have been acting out and giving __________ a lot of trouble since she became the president. I didn't want to take it to this level and I know how much you like working for the designing team, but with this kind of behaviour, I'm putting you as the assistant for the editor team." You just looked at you boss and then at Stephanie. She was raging with anger but you were happy that she was on the other side of the building now. As she looked at you in anger, she turned to the boss and said "I'm sorry it won't happen again and I will try not to disappoint you with my new team." The boss bowed his head and said "Very well then, you guys can go home now and ________ if she ever gives you future trouble, please let me know." You nodded and then left the room with Stephanie. As you guys left, she gave you a death stare and said "I hope you are happy." You just smiled and said "Well for your information, this was all your fault and you can't put me at fault because I did nothing and was nothing but nice to you." She just looked down and said "Well I don't care. Now if you excuse me, I'll be going home now." You nodded and said "It will be my pleasure." You then left the building after Stephanie and went to your car in the parking lot.

You were on your way home now, but since you didn't have anything to do at home, you decided to call Kai. You parked at a cafe and dialed his number. After 2 bells, Kai had answered his phone. "KAIIIIII, what are you up to right now?" Kai just laughed at your excitement and said "I'm with the others right now just chilling at a cafe." "Ohhh which cafe?" He smiled and said "I'm at ~~~~~~ cafe." You looked up at the cafe you were parked at and said "Ommo I'm just parked outside. I didn't know you guys were here. I shall meet you inside then. Bye." Kai just laughed and then said bye before hanging up. You got out of your car and made your way into the cafe.

As you entered the cafe, you heard 6 boys calling your name. You looked at the boys and said "Of course if would be them." You waved your hand at them and then made your way to the table they were sitting at. You took the seat beside Chanyeol, which was the seat right in front of Kai and let out a deep sigh. Kai looked at you and said "What's wrong? Why the long sigh? Did something happen at work?" You looked at them for a second and said "A lot has happened today but I will tell you after I order some bubble tea. Do you guys want anything ?" They thought for a bit and then Sehun spoke up and said "We already had some, but you can always order me another bubble tea." You just smiled and said "Of course, anything for you. Does anyone else want anything ?" They all shook their heads and then you called the waiter over to place your order. You told the waiter 2 bubble teas and then smiled as he walked off. As soon as you finished ordering, Suho looked at you and said "So now tell us what happened? How was your day?" You took a deep breath and said "Well my day started off very good with my regular walk in the park." Kai smirked and said "Right, because you got to see him." You hit him and said "Let me continue. So yeah as I was saying, I took my regular walk before work and something unexpected happened." Before you could even say what happened, Baekhyun spoke up and said "Omg what?" You just laughed and said "Will you guys let me finish?" They all nodded and then watched as the waiter put your drinks on the table. 

You and Sehun grabbed your drinks and then you took a sip before speaking again. "So continuing on, as I was walking, I stumbled across a wallet and coincidentally it was his wallet." Kai slapped his hands on the table in excitement and said "Ommo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter