A Week Gone Wrong

The Bench in The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been three days now since you got in the hospital and Kris and all of EXO came to visit every day. Kai had called your workplace and informed them that you will come into work after a full recovery in the hospital. They were completely fine with it and said that the new model will come in the week after. Everything seemed to work out and things between you and Kris were very good. There was not one second that he left your side and assisted you in any way he could. 

The morning of the 4th day was rather lonely. Kris had to go to one of his rap battles the night before and the EXO members were busy setting up EXO-K’s stuff in your house. Kris said he would come today at 2:00pm and EXO said they will come at 1:00pm. It was now 12:30pm and you got a little tired of waiting. You had to go to the bathroom now, so you got out of your bed and used the bathroom in your room. As you went in the bathroom, someone came in your room and left a bouquet of flowers. You came out of the bathroom 5 mins later and noticed the bouquet of flower sitting on the table by your bed. Thinking that they were from Kris, you went straight to the flowers and took out the card that was in them. You opened the card happily and read “Hey Jagiya, I want to surprise you so meet me in the main lobby of the hospital. I know it may be hard for you to walk, but I hope you can come. - Kris” You just smiled at the card now and looked at the time to see that it was 12:40pm. You thought about it for a bit and then decided to go down to see if Kris was there already. 

You dragged the ivy stand next to you and made your way out of your room. As you walked down the halls, you were greeted by your doctor and he commented saying that it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter