A step into the problems

Our Story

     Baekhyun laughed hysterically when he recalled his memory of how he and Chanyeol met. Chanyeol who was sitting beside him, munched a marshmallow gave him a “thats.not.funny” look.

     “That was... Really funny!! I mean, you even watch a video from youtube about how to make your crush head over heels with you and... And say those cheesy words “iwannamakeyoufallforme” while tripping them? Chanyeol you are really stupid!!”

     “But you fall in love with that idiot” Chanyeol grinned widely at Baekhyun who still laughed hysterically.

     “Yeah, I also don't know why I love you” Baekhyun straightened his body. His gaze softened as his eyes met Chanyeol. “There's something about you who make me cant get enough of you”

     Chanyeol smirked and threw his arms around Baekhyun protectively. He stared deeply into Baekhyun's eyes. They were slowly getting closer and closer when Baekhyun's phone rang loudly, made the two jumped.

     “H-hello?” Baekhyun picked his phone. “Hei, Bacon! Its me, Luhan!” An excited voice's heard from the other line. Baekhyun didn't answer. He stared at the caller's number. Its definitely Korean's number.

      “Luhan? You are in... Korea?”

     “Yeah!!” Luhan laughed slightly. “I just touchdown here today! Now I'm in my apartment with some of my friends. Wanna meet up?”    

     “Sure!!!” Baekhyun squealed gleefully. “Oh my God Luhan! I cant believe you are here! Why are you in Korea? For how long? When will you go back to China? Look, there's some places I want to take you to...”

     “Ow ow ow!! We'll talk later when we meet up little bacon! I'm so hungry now, no energy left to explain anything. We'll meet at our favorite spot in Sindangdong, okay? I miss ddeokbokki already!!”

     “Okay! I'll go there asap. Ah, I'll also bring Chanyeol. Eotte?”

     “Why not? Drag him along! TTL, Bacon! Bye!”

     Baekhyun grinned widely. His bestfriend since elementary school, Luhan's back! When they entered senior high school, Luhan moved back to China because of some family's issues. They still become a best buddy though separated and Baekhyun's told Luhan everything about Chanyeol. This time he'll show his handsome boyfriend to Luhan face to face!

     “Wait. Where are we going?” Chanyeol who was speechless at Baekhyun's excitement asked immediately. “You didn't have to bring me along you know. Just enjoy your time with your best friend. I'll just go home”

     “Noo, just come along! Luhan wanna meet up with you!” Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol out from the couch. “Don't worry! He's a nice kid. He also bring his friends along. Isn't it good to make new friends?”

     Chanyeol groaned lazily. He's not really in a mood of making new friends. Today he just wanna chill out at the couch and watch Running man while snuggled up with Baekhyun but looks like its impossible. Baekhyun's already dragging him into a dress room.

     “I'll make you looked super good tonight that Luhan would just droll when he see you. Hihihi” Baekhyun giggled happily while choosing Chanyeol's clothes. Well, you will regret your decision to make him looked good that night, Byun Baekhyun...

 

 

                                                                                                 *

     “ByunBaek!! Here!” Baekhyun saw a small guy waved at his direction. Its Luhan. That Chinese guy somehow is still as small as before. There's three other people around him. They must be Luhan's chinese friend. “Sorry I've ordered my food as soon as I arrived. I'm uber hungry. We almost got late for our flight this afternoon and there's no way I'm gonna pay for expensive meals at the plane. Its expensive yet tasteless. So, I haven't eat anything but candies since this morning” Luhan blabbered as soon as Baekhyun sat and his eyes directed to Chanyeol. “Woah! This is your guy? He definitely looked better than in the pic” Luhan said while offered his hand for a handshake.

     “Hi. I'm Luhan, Baekhyun's best friend. And this is my friends, Tao, Xiumin and Kris. They all speak Korean.”

     “What's up” Chanyeol threw his gazes at the kids mentioned with a wide grin and they reply with a friendly smile.

     “So actually my Bacon” Luhan started with a smile. “Me and my lovely friends will be moving here to a Chinese-Korean company. You know SM's company? The one in Myeongdong area?”

     “Wait... A company? Then you... You'll stay here? In Korea? For like... Long time?”

     “Yes darling! Until the time we have to be deported again to China. Thanks to our university which make it easier to graduate and work here” Luhan grinned widely. “More time to explore Korea with you!” Baekhyun and Luhan squealed then in a flash already deep into conversation. Tao and Xiumin also joined in and soon they were already talked about the future plan, Baekhyun's graduation day, trip to Jeju, until the newest cafe in the town. Chanyeol was enjoying Baekhyun's delightful expression when he sensed someone stared intensely at him. He looked up to found Kris, the Chinese Boy who was staring at him and choked when Chanyeol looked at him. Kris broke a small awkward smile and Chanyeol grinned back. Chanyeol shifted his position so he's face to face with Kris and soon enough, they also already talk about many things, developing that they share a same hobby, listening to each's life goal and laugh together when there's a joke. Well it was a friendly gesture which leads to many problems afterward.

 

 

                                                                                             *

     “Sooo... You guys are staying in a same apartment?” Baekhyun asked his Chinese friends when they came out from the ddeokbokki's restaurant.

     “No. Me and Tao are staying together in an apartment beside SM's building while Xiumin back to his parents' house. Kris has his own apartment in Insadong” Luhan replied.

     “Wow, looks like we have to separate. Me, you, and Tao have to use line 7. Xiumin use line 4 and Chanyeol, Kris, you guys should go to line 3” Baekhyun tapped his chin.

     “Let's meet up again next time~” xiumin waved his hands excitedly. “Bye-bye!!”. Then he slid between the train's door, almost bump into a lady because of his clumsiness. Chanyeol giggled at the kid's child-like spirit. Xiumin has a happy go lucky personality and baozhi-lookalike-cheeks. His body is pretty skinny but his cheeks make him looked uber cute. Luhan is a talkative boy and has a strong a diva personality. He looked like a type who you know you cant mess up with. Tao is so kind. He looked pretty intimidating at the first time but he turned out to be very funny and kind. Well you shouldn't judge a book by it cover. While Kris... He's amazingly tall, handsome and fun! Chanyeol felt so comfortable talk to him and he has same sense of humor with Chanyeol. They just clicked perfectly!

     “Alright, I'll see you guys soon. Chanyeolli, I'll text you tonight” Baekhyun waved at his boyfriend happily. “See you chagi, Kris!”         

     “Let's go” Chanyeol gave a light tap at Kris's shoulder and the tall boys walked straight to the train's station. “So, Kris. Actually is this your first time in Korea?”

     “Nope. Actually I've ever lived here for around 1 year as an exchange student when I was in junior highschool”

     “Really? Cool. No wonder you speak fluently” Then they entered the train and found there's no seat left. Chanyeol pouted and stood up half heartedly. “No wonder its super crowded. This is the time when all the workers go back to their own home anyway. ” Chanyeol sighed, hung loosely at the hand grip. “Ahh, stress~!”

     “Who do you think you are? Kang Gary?” Kris grinned beside him, made Chanyeol turned around in awe. Kris knew that he was copying Running man's Kang Gary's famous line.

     “You watch Running man too?”

     “Yeah, I'm a fan of Monday Couple. And I guess you are a fan of Running man too” Kris grinned when Chanyeol nodded his head excitedly. “Hey, I wonder what's the name of the song which is played each time Gary appears on the screen? Its Gary's song right?”     

     “Yes! Its called... Wait wait” Chanyeol released his grip on the hand grip and busily searched for his iPod In his jeans pocket when all of sudden the underground train moved. “Woaa!!” Chanyeol swayed wildly before a strong hand grabbed his waist.

     “Are you okay?” Kris asked worriedly. “Hold the... Errmm... That!” Kris pointed at the handrail.

     “O-okay” Chanyeol stuttered before straightened his back, stood up shamelessly and held the hand grip tightly. Kris is pretty strong! “Hehe, thanks Kris. Btw, this is called a hand grip”

     “You are a clumsy one” Kris laughed lightly. “Yes, hand grip. Aish, my Korean's skill is not very good, right?”

     “Nooo, noo you are doing fine enough” Chanyeol chuckled. “You should watch more K-variety shows then. Hehehe”

     15 minutes later they arrived at the station. People were hurriedly went out of the train and overflowed the door. Chanyeol felt a tug on his hand. He turned to saw Kris held his hand tightly and guided him to the exit door. They exited the train and went straight to escalator. Kris only let go of Chanyeol's hand when the clumsy boy pulled it out himself.

     “I guess we have to separate here” Chanyeol said, scratched his nape.

     “Yeah” Kris' eyes scanned the exit door. “Hey do you know if I want to go and take taxi, where do I have to wait?”

     “You go to the left, and then wait beside Mc.Donald” Chanyeol explained. He saw Kris' face scrunched in confusion. “You want me to walk you home?”

     “No, it's okay” Kris said confidently. “See you later Chanyeol” Kris waved and walked to the exit door. Just when he's about to exited the building, he hurriedly went back to Chanyeol. “Ermm... what about bus? I think the taxi's expensive. Which bus goes to Insadong? The red one? Or the blue one?"

     “Aishh! Just let me walk you home!” Chanyeol laughed while grabbed Kris's wrist. “I'm afraid you'll end up touring around Korea tonight!”