Break off

Our Story

Kyungsoo knocked on the door hastily. It's been 3 days since Baekhyun skipped classes. Kyungsoo also didn't see him around the college. Baekhyun didn't show up in vocal practice too. The doe eyed boys started to get worried and decided to check on him. He waited patiently until the door opened and revealed a very unhealthily pale Byun Baekhyun.

"B-Baek?" Kyungsoo was stunned. He didn't remember that Baekhyun is this skinny. At least even though the smaller is small, he is not just bones and skin. He also winced at the dark circles and eyebags on Baekhyun's eyes."W-what the hell had happened to you?"

Baekhyun shook his head weakly. Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows and in snap of fingers Baekhyun suddenly fell to his arms.

"B-Baek!!!" Kyungsoo shrieked in surprise, caught Baekhyun before the poor boy hit the floor. Baekhyun limply stayed in his arms, closed his eyes. Kyungsoo groaned in frustration when Baekhyun didn't open his eyes. He hoisted the smaller and pressed him tightly to his chest. Kyungsoo brought Baekhyun inside and rested the smaller on the bed. He checked the petite's temperature and sighed when Baekhyun didn't seem to catch fever. Kyungsoo roamed through the apartment, searched for a telephone. When he found one, he dialed a doctor he knew. Kyungsoo glanced at Baekhyun who laid weakly on the bed.

 

 

What's wrong with you, Baekhyun-ah...?

 

***

 

Chanyeol sighed for the tenth times already. He couldn't concentrate on what his literature professor was saying. He peeked at his phone and sighed again when he didn't get any new message.

Yes, he is waiting for Baekhyun's message.

He has been texting the smaller and tried to call but the number was non-actived. Kris told him that Baekhyun show up in the hospital last time so Chanyeol didn't dare to just go and meet Baekhyun. Baekhyun must be so dissappointed when he saw Kris being together with Chanyeol. Especially after Chanyeol shouted at him. He just gathered his courage to text Baekhyun today and he anxiously has been waiting for the reply for hours. Chanyeol sighed again and finally put his head between his arms.

It's been three days already since those arms wrapped around Baekhyun.

He miss his Baekhyun...

 

***

 

"It's anemia" Kyungsoo stared at the doctor with his wide eyes. "Looks like your friend has been stressing out lately. He didn't get enough rest, and also didn't eat enough food"

"I see..." Kyungsoo sighed. "So, what should I do?"

"Just make sure he get enough rest, eat well and take his vitamins" the doctor said while gathered his belongings.

"Arrasseo. Gomawo, Yunho hyung" Kyungsoo bowed at the doctor.

Yunho smiled and a naughty spark flashed through his eyes. "Is he just a friend for you, or he meant for something more?"

Kyungsoo rounded his eyes. "A-aniyeo! He is... Just a friend!"

"But he is pretty cute" Yunho narrowed his eyes, examined Baekhyun from a far. "I think you guys will suit each other. Eotte?"

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip, prevent him from smile. "No, Yunho hyung"

Not yet...

 

***

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly. He winced at the heavy feeling on his head and sighed. He felt so weak he couldn't lift his body. His brain roamed, tried to remember the last thing he did. What he remembered is...

He was crying non stoply infront of the television, and then someone knocked the door and he opened it. That someone... If he is not mistaken is...

"Baekhyun-ah. You awake?" Baekhyun turned his head a little to met Kyungsoo who was standing not far from him. "That's good. I just about to make a warm food. Wait there and I will cook a porridge for you"

"Kyung-ah..." Baekhyun called his friend's name weakly. "Ermm... Chanyeol... He didn't come to visit me?"

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, both dislike and also confused at the statement. What? Chanyeol? "No... He is not"

Baekhyun just nodded slowly before closed his eyes again, sighed.

"What is wrong between you guys?" Kyungsoo asked while approaching the other. "Are you guys fight or what?"

Baekhyun didn't answer, just kept his eyes closed. Kyungsoo waited patiently at the reply.

"We are not fighting..." Baekhyun slowly whispered. "...we are just... Learning to let go of each other for our own goodness"

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows even more. "You mean... You guys are..."

"Yes..." Baekhyun's voice trembled. "We will break up"

 

 

A/n

 

Okayy!! I think it's my time to leave for college hehe

Baeksoo is starting here, you guys could enjoy their confusing relationship on the next chapters ♥

I'll be leaving now, please subscribe and comments if you like the story, I really100x appreciate it hehe

Have a nice day, annyeong!!