Jealousy

Our Story

The three boys entered the room after their performance. Jongdae and Kyungsoo followed Baekhyun from behind. They looked at Baekhyun who was now pale-faced, sat on the chair in the waiting room.

"Jongdae-ah, please come here for a while" Jongdae went out from the waiting room to meet his friend. He threw one last worried glace at Baekhyun before nodded to Kyungsoo and left them. Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun who was still silent with his puffy red eyes.

"Are you...okay?" Kyungsoo asked slowly.

Baekhyun nodded without looking at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo sat beside him, sighed.

"So now you... Feel satisfied?" Baekhyun turned his head to the younger. "Now you can forget him already? That you have said all your feeling?"

Baekhyun let out a bitter chuckle. He blinked away tears that formed on his eyes. "I-I don't know Kyungsoo-ah"

Kyungsoo's hand moved and reached for Baekhyun's. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows at the action.

"Forget him, Baekhyun-ah. It's time for you to move on. It has been weeks already"

"It's been weeks but I have been loving him for years" Baekhyun cried out. "Where else could I find someone who could treat me like he did, loving me like him? I am a worthless piece of who don't deserve love"

Kyungsoo's eyes flamed with anger and he grabbed both of Baekhyun's shoulders. "Don't say that, Baekhyun-ah! It's not like that! You deserve a love, an affection and if that Chanyeol couldn't give it to you, somebody else would!"

Baekhyun stared at Kyungsoo blankly. "Somebody... Like who?"

"Somebody... Like me" That moment Kyungsoo leaned to Baekhyun, kiss him right on his lips. Baekhyun widened his eyes in shock. He felt like the whole world turned around above his head. Kyungsoo is kissing him. And Baekhyun was not the only one who froze on his place.

There's a guy out there who was standing beside the door, also felt like his world has stopped.

That guy is no other than Park Chanyeol.

Baekhyun pushed Kyungsoo with trembling hands. His hands went and covered his mouth, eyes widened in surprise. Kyungsoo stared at him hopefully, almost pleaded for a sweet reaction. Baekhyun stood up from his seat and his reflex was running away from the room. He ran passed Chanyeol who leaned against the wall. Chanyeol felt like his body losing strength. He turned his head when he felt the footsteps rushed through the door. Kyungsoo went out with a slight panic on his face. The doe eyed boy sighed when he lost Baekhyun's track. He turned his body and was about to enter the waiting room when he caught a figure of Park Chanyeol. His expression went cold.

"What are you doing here, huh?" Chanyeol glared at Kyungsoo. He ignored the mocking tone from the other boy and reached for the other's shirt, particularly lifted the younger off the ground.

"Why.did.you.ing.kiss.my.boyfriend?" Chanyeol growled between his gritted teeth. His hand itched to punch Kyungsoo right on his pretty face but Kyungsoo just let out a scoff.

"Boyfriend? Do you mean, 'ex boyfriend'?"

"You have no right to kiss him!" Chanyeol yelled, slammed Kyungsoo to the nearest wall. Kyungsoo coughed a little before returned the glare. He gripped Chanyeol's wrist.

"And you, have no right to tell me what to do! After everything that you have done to Baekhyun!"

"It's our business and you don't have to join in!" Chanyeol barked, eyes filled with anger.

"It's my business since you have hurt my Baekhyun with your affair!" Kyungsoo didn't lower his voice at all.

"Who's having affair?" Chanyeol tried to control his emotion to not hurt the doe-eyed boy even more. He didn't want to catch anyone's attention yet.

"You! You are having affair with that Chinese guy! And that man even threatened Baekhyun to stay away from you! You know how much you have hurt Baekhyun, right? And now you still behaving like a sick bastard who deserve Baekhyun? Ha! Look at who's talking!"

Chanyeol was suppose to be angry with that words but his brain stopped. What? Threatened Baekhyun? Who? Kris?

"W-what do you mean? Threatened?" Chanyeol slowly released his grip on Kyungsoo's hem. Kyungsoo yanked his clothes away from Chanyeol's grip.

"Yes! That precious Chinese guy of yours!"

"Wh-what did he say?"Chanyeol was confused. He almost grabbed Kyungsoo's hand desperately, needed answer.

"Go ask him yourself!" Kyungsoo snickered. "And don't ever show up infront of Baekhyun again, or I will personally come and destroy you, Park Chanyeol" With that, Kyungsoo pushed passed Chanyeol and went to who know where, left Chanyeol dumbfounded.

Everything went hazy and Chanyeol didn't understand what had happened. Now he need to find Kris.

He needs to find that Chinese guy so everything would be clear.

 

 

 

A/n

 

Okay. I planned to update a new chapter YESTERDAY. But I got no signal in my dorm so yeah... I just post this chapter this weekend <3 Hihihihihi Hope you enjoy this chapter guys!