Protection

Our Story

"...yeol? Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol blinked and turned his head to Kris who was eyeing him.

"W-what?"

"I said I would drive you home. Come on"

"No no, you don't have to. I'm going to Baekhyun's house anyway" Chanyeol noticed a spark of jealousy in Kris's eyes but the later raised his shoulder.

"Just give me the address. I will take you there"

"Well, you don't have to. I'll walk. It's not really far from here"

"It's getting dark and dangerous"

"For your information, the one who standing infront of you is a man who can take care of himself. So you don't have a responsibility to protect him. Okay?" Chanyeol getting frustrated. He didn't want Kris to met Baekhyun. If Baekhyun knew Chanyeol was with Kris all day long, who knows what would happen.

"Still I'm going to take you home. Get inside of the car" Kris casually said.

Chanyeol didn't talk and just walked. He ignored Kris who was calling him from behind, fastened his pace. He promised Baekhyun to be there at 6. And now what time is it? 6.11. Great. Just great. Chanyeol fastened his steps and turned his head to the left and right. Ah... It'll be a lot faster if I pass the alley there. Chanyeol went to the alley while checked his phone. Baekhyun had sent a text message asking where is him. Chanyeol replied with a small "sorry, I'm on my way" and was about to run when he bumped into one...no...two, three, four men who was smoking.

"E-eh... Sorry" Chanyeol bowed and about to pass them when one of them grabbed his arm. The big man pull Chanyeol forcefully and the four of them surrounded him.

"Just sorry? I think it's kinda rude, little one" the man clicked his tongue.

"I-I'm sorry" Chanyeol said again, a little intimidated with those scary faces.

"What are you doing here? Where do you want to go?" One of them lightened the cigarette, puffed a smoke. Chanyeol's nose scrunched at the smell.

"I'm going to my friend's house and it's kinda late so..." Chanyeol's voice died when another man grabbed his chin, took a closer look at Chanyeol.

"Well he is quite good looking, cute enough to say"

Chanyeol widened his eyes at the comments. He stepped back but bumped to another man who smirked dangerously. The man's rough hand shot out and grabbed Chanyeol's wrists.

"No, stop this" Chanyeol threatened with low voice, tried to scare the men.

"Ow, how cute. Such a low voice with a fine face. I love it" the other man ran his hand through Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol yanked his hand roughly out of the man's grip and slapped the other's hand away, started to trembled in fear. "Aww, our baby gets scared" the men mocked him and Chanyeol squirmed away from the touch.

"St-let me go!" Chanyeol started to scream when the man's hand started to traveled up to his thigh.

"This belt is a little annoying for us, right~?" Another man started to unbuckled Chanyeol's belt and the poor boy squirmed for more.

"NOOOO!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!"

"Ssshh... Save your voice for something better, honey" the tallest man smirked and ed Chanyeol's shirt. Chanyeol panicked and cried. He regretted his decision to rejected Kris's offer. This is the first time he got this scared. In the middle of the chaos he screamed one name that flashed through his mind.

"KRIS!!!!!!!"

DUAGH!!!!

 

***

 

Baekhyun stared at the food infront of him. It's getting cold and Chanyeol hadn't come yet. The petite boy sighed and put his head on the table, closed his eyes. He had cooked all Chanyeol's favorite food and yet the boy didn't show up at all. Is there something happen? Baekhyun took his phone and started to dial Chanyeol's number, but it's remained unanswered. He sighed and put his phone back, started to wander around his house. Baekhyun finally sat on his sofa, the television. He stared at the television blankly, sometimes steal glances at his phone. No misscalls, no messages. Baekhyun sighed heavily.

Where's his Chanyeol?

 

***

 

Chanyeol wrapped his arms tightly around Kris while his head pressed tightly on the crook of the taller's neck. He whimpered in fear and his body shook wildly.

"Sshh... It's alright, it's okay. Those people are not here anymore" Kris whispered, Chanyeol's head lovingly.

"I-I'm scared" Chanyeol cried, tears flew freely from his round eyes. "T-this... This is the f-first time..."

Kris just put his arms around Chanyeol protectively. He hummed a little to made Chanyeol relaxed, before brought the shaking boy into his car. Chanyeol passed out due to exhaustion and Kris drove him home slowly. The Chinese guy noticed the Korean's phone keep on ringing and he decided to end the call. A text message flew in and Kris read the message, eyebrows furrowed at the name of the sender.

 

From : nae Baek

Yaa, neo eodi ya chagi?

Everyhthing's alright?

Are you still on your way? I've been waiting for an hour already

 

Kris took a glance of Chanyeol. There's no way the now sleeping boy could make it to Baekhyun's house. He finally typed a short message to reply Baekhyun's.

 

Sorry, I suddenly feel unwell

I think I should cancel the plan

See you tomorrow

I'm sorry

 

Sent.

 

***

 

Baekhyun just stared blankly at his phone. His eyes glistened when a new message come in. He opened it with a smile which suddenly died after he read all the text. So Chanyeol is not coming... Baekhyun felt his heart clenched painfully. What is this? He said he was on his way and suddenly said he couldn't come? What? Baekhyun felt his hand trembling as he typed a hasty

'oh, okay. Take good care of yourself, get well soon chagi. Love you'.

He waited for another reply and when he got none, his tears welled on his eyes.

He doesn't even say 'I love you too'...

 

 

A/n

Ohoratt~ the 5th chapter is up!!

I've been very productive this week so I would post more and more chapters <3