Epilogue

Our Story

A week has passed since the incident happened. Chanyeol stared out of the window. A beautiful day. The tall boy shifted his view from the window to his right side. There sitting a beautiful boy who was putting all his clothes on the suitcase. A bandage which wrapped around his head securely before had been taken away. The beautiful boy realized his boyfriend had been staring at him and he raised his head.

"Yeol-ah? Wae?" Chanyeol smiled at the voice. He shook his head and slowly walked closer to his Baekhyun.

"Have you finished? Let's go out and eat something delicious! I bet you got sick of the hospital's food kkeuji?"

Baekhyun nodded, pouted slightly at his boyfriend. He had been eating porridges for a week and he felt like he could throw up whenever he see another bowl of porridge.

"Let's go" Chanyeol offered his hand, and Baekhyun reached it. Chanyeol helped Baekhyun to stood up and tsked at how fragile Baekhyun looked. "Make sure to eat a lot after this. You are keep getting skinnier and skinnier"

"Arra arra" Baekhyun huffed, then smiled at Chanyeol. "Just make sure to treat me many times too"

"You don't have to ask" Chanyeol chuckled and ruffled his boyfriend's hair. They went out of the hospital's room and walked to the exit door. Baekhyun suddenly caught a glimpse of dark-haired boy who was staring at him. The petite boy turned his head to met Kyungsoo who startled and ran away immediately.

"Wait" Baekhyun stopped at his track. "I should talk to Kyungsoo"

Chanyeol was about to protest but Baekhyun had chased after the doe eyed boy. Chanyeol ran after Baekhyun, wanted to caught the boy's hand and stopped him but froze to see a person he really doesn't want to see, stood up just two meters away from him.

Kris.

 

~Baeksoo~

"Kyungsoo-ah, Kyungsoo-ah please wait for me" Baekhyun ran after Kyungsoo and they arrived at the hospital's garden.

Kyungsoo turned his head to saw Baekhyun limped around, tried to fastened his pace. The doe eyed boy stopped, didn't want Baekhyun to suddenly lost his balance and fall to the ground.

"Hah-hah-hah... You surely run so fast!" Baekhyun tried to catch his breath. Kyungsoo looked at him weirdly. Baekhyun behaved like nothing had happened. Shouldn't the smaller be somekind of... Afraid of him? Kyungsoo's eyes checked out Baekhyun's condition. The boy had become skinnier than ever. His face is pale, his lips dry but darn. Why with all of that imperfection, Baekhyun still manages to looked so enchanting?

"W-why didn't you visit me?" Baekhyun asked in a small voice. "I know you were wondering around this hospital these days. Why didn't you come to my room?"

"I'm afraid your boyfriend would chop me off" Kyungsoo sighed. "You didn't know how angry he was to me after I hit you last time"

Baekhyun stared at Kyungsoo innocently. Kyungsoo gulped and sighed again when the memory of that night hit him again. His guiltiness had eaten him alive. He was shook off from his drunk state when Chanyeol punched him on his face after the nurses took Baekhyun to the ICU. He should be thankful to Sehun and Kai who rushed to separated them before he surely got killed and join Baekhyun as a patient.

"I'm sorry..." Kyungsoo bowed. His voice weak and filled with regret. He couldn't see Baekhyun on his eyes, too afraid to. Even though he was drunk, he still could remember whatever he had done to Baekhyun.

"It's okay" Baekhyun replied and slowly rubbed his other arm nervously. "Me too... I'm sorry..." "

For what? Rejecting me?" Kyungsoo asked bitterly. "No, Baekhyun-ah. Please don't be sorry. I'm feeling like a bastard now"

Baekhyun didn't answer. He looked at the moving green grass on his feet. He chased Kyungsoo so they could finish their problem and be friend again, just like before. But he know he sounded so selfish, he doesnt even know since when Kyungsoo had been hiding his feeling toward him.

"I'm moving to US" Baekhyun raised his head, eyes rounded at the statement. He stared at Kyungsoo with wide eyes. Kyungsoo smiled sadly at the petite boy.

"W-wha? W-why? A-and when?"

"I'm going to enter a music school there. I'm moving next week" Baekhyun stayed silent, didn't know how to react. He glanced nervously at Kyungsoo who just kept a smile which didn't reach his eyes at all. "Wish me luck, will you?"

Baekhyun blinked and nodded. "A-always. I will always wishing the best for you, Kyungsoo-ah"

Kyungsoo smiled and nodded. He stared at Baekhyun one more time. Small eyes, slim nose, red lips, fair skin... Perfection.

"Baekhyun-ah..." Kyungsoo called him slowly. "...I'm really sorry for what had happened. But... C-can I... Hug you now?"

Baekhyun nodded and pull Kyungsoo to a warm hug. Kyungsoo closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth of Baekhyun on his arms.

A hand that ran through that hair...

A scent of Lavender that filled the air...

A beautiful brown orbs that stared into Kyungsoo's dark ones...

"Good luck... Kyungsoo-ah"

And a melodious voice calling for his name. Kyungsoo smiled and released Baekhyun from his hug.

Done.

"Thank you, my love"

With that Kyungsoo turned his body and walked away. Leaving his love behind and take another step to enter a new life that waits for him ahead. Kyungsoo inhaled an amount of air and released it slowly. A heavy burden on his heart had been lifted off. As expected, the one who could make Kyungsoo felt better... Is only Byun Baekhyun himself. A small smile played on the doe eyed boy's lips.

Gomawo, Byun Baekhyun-ah.

Take care of yourself and be happy for me.

 

~Krisyeol side~

"What bring you here?" Chanyeol asked while look at Baekhyun who was speaking seriously with Kyungsoo in the garden.

"I just..." Kris stratched the back of his head. "...I just want to say sorry"

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows.

"I-I'm... I'm sorry for everything. I know I was a jerk. I am not suppose to do what I did before..."

Chanyeol didn't answer and Kris got even more nervous.

"...and I promise I won't jump in and annoy you guys again. And... I also want to thank you..."

"Thank you? For what?"

"It's... Me and my ex... We are getting back together"

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows even higher, surprised. "H-how come? Why are you thanking me anyway?"

"Me and him... We were break up because of the dominant thing... I- I just felt like he doesnt need me since he can protect himself. I...just want to feel needed... That's why I forced you to hang your life on me, so I could protect you. But then your feeling to Baekhyun proved me wrong. I shouldn't be a coward who break off a relationship just because of such a ridicolous reason. So... At the end... Me and my boyfriend are..."

Chanyeol smiled at the confession. He felt funny to see Kris this shy. His usually cold expression looked awkward and it's so cute. Moreover, Chanyeol felt relieved. If Kris had comeback to his boyfriend, that means the taller won't be chasing him again. He could regain his peaceful life with Baekhyun.

Assa.

"It's okay" Chanyeol smiled, nodded at Kris's direction. "I forgive you. And... I feel glad that you guys are coming back together. I hope you can have a sweet relationship afterwards"

Kris grinned at the positive sign. "So... We are still... Friends right?"

"Of course" Chanyeol laughed. "Just because I left you on that road that day, it doesn't mean I hate you that much. You are just like a hyung for me, Kris. A hyung that I respect"

Kris smiled at the words. Yes. Maybe his feeling to Chanyeol back then is also a brothership feeling. Problem solved. "Then I should be back to my boyfriend. I don't want him to wait too long. Emm... Send my regards and apologize to Baekhyun"

"Okay" Chanyeol raised his thumb.

"Ah Chanyeol-ah" Kris turned his body once again. "My boyfriend is teaching wushu. Do you want to learn it? So you could defend yourself and protect Baekhyun. It will be useful"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "I will re-think about that"

Kris grinned sheepishly and turned back headed to the exit door. Chanyeol sighed happily and turned around to see Baekhyun who was standing alone on the garden. He approached his boyfriend and hug him lovingly from behind.

"What had happened?"

"Kyungsoo left for USA" Baekhyun answered. "I hope he could be happy there..."

"He will" Chanyeol's eyes caught a glimpse of Kris hug a small guy with jetblack hair from a far. He smiled at the happy couple."They will..."

Baekhyun turned his body and faced Chanyeol. "Nee, let's go out now? I'm hungry"

Chanyeol smiled and put his hand on Baekhyun's waist. "Let's go then"

The two of them walked out of the hospital happily, chatted excitedly.

"Channie"

"Hmm?"

"Thanks for loving me" Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who looked away shyly. He looked at their interwined hands.

"This is just like the scenes from the disney's stories" Chanyeol laughed. "Happily ever after"

"It's our story" Baekhyun smiled at his boyfriend. "The story of our life"

"Eiii... You are being mellow" Chanyeol teased his boyfriend. "But if you re-think about everything that had happened, even though it was indeed very complicated, yet it ended so beautifully? Our love story? It could be a masterpiece. Should we write a novel about this?"

"Should we?" Baekhyun laughed. Both of them walked while swaying their hands in harmony.

Look at us now

Maybe you think this is the ending of our story.

Nope.

Our story is just about to begin :)

 

 

 

 

 

A/n

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

I FINISHED "OUR STORY"!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG

I abandoned this story for almost a year and now I finished them perfectly. I simply can't let it just like that~

This is called "responsibility" of course ♡

So now I'm done with my responsibility, I decided to create a new fic.

Thanks so much for bear with me these long, guys!!

*kisses from Indonesia, fallenenigma*