Madness

Our Story

Chanyeol spritzed his bvlgari perfume and smiled at his own reflection. Perfect. He hummed a song while tidying his hair. Ah. Such a lovely day. It's been a long time since he was this cheerful.

The effect of coming back together with Baekhyun had definitely lightened up his mood lately. He sighed as he threw one last glance at the mirror.

"Perfect"

Then the boy walked out from his house and hopped into his car. He felt his phone vibrated. He thought it would be Baekhyun but it turned out to be Kris. The tall boy scrunched his nose and decided to ignore it.

There's nothing they could talk about right now.

 

 

***

 

Kyungsoo stared at the broken mess above him. Baekhyun was crying hardly and those hands were trembling wildly, placed infront of Kyungsoo's chest. Kyungsoo should have feel sorry for the boy but the small boy didn't. He tightened his grip on Baekhyun and planted kiss on Baekhyun's neck and earned an even more louder cry for the smaller.

"SHUT UP!!!" Kyungsoo roarred and slapped Baekhyun mercilessly.

Baekhyun gasped and stunned more a moment. This is the first time Kyungsoo hit him. He didn't know despite from his small body, Kyungsoo is quite strong.

"CRY, CRY, CRY! Is that what you are only capable of???" Kyungsoo growled, voice slurred because he is drunk.

Baekhyun stared at Kyungsoo frightfully.

"MOAN!!! I want you to moan for me! Show me that you love me! Show me that you are longing for me! At least say that you enjoy me, Baekhyun-ah"

Baekhyun rounded his eyes when he saw Kyungsoo cry.

"I've loved you since like forever, but you can't notice it! I'm waiting and waiting for you to realize my love for you but I think I'm too naïve" Kyungsoo slowly released his hold on Baekhyun. "Even until the world ends... I don't think you would love me back"

Baekhyun felt his heart pained at the sight of Kyungsoo. He didn't know that his friend had been longing for him. He didn't realize it. He always think of Kyungsoo as a friend, not even once he ever love the younger back.

"That's why..." Kyungsoo's eyes darkened again. "I am mad now, I'm so so so mad"

Baekhyun gasped when he felt Kyungsoo once again grabbed his numb arms.

"I'm so mad that I think I could just tore you into pieces" Kyungsoo's nails were digging on Baekhyun's skin, made the smaller winced at the pain.

"More, more, more... I want to have you even more, more and more" Kyungsoo rambled around as he leaned closer to Baekhyun. "Make you mine, only mine. I think I'm sick now"

Baekhyun heard footsteps coming nearer and nearer to his apartment. He took a deep breath and screamed for help.

"HELLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!"

Kyungsoo immediately muffled Baekhyun's mouth with his hand, growled angrily. Baekhyun couldn't careless. Kyungsoo is sick. He is drunk. He can't risk himself getting too close with Kyungsoo now. When the door opened, Baekhyun looked up hopefully.

Chanyeol!

Chanyeol felt like his world crumpling down. His lover laid there, half and an angry beast was hovering him.

"Ya!!! What are you doing?" Chanyeol rushed and pushed Kyungsoo away from Baekhyun. Kyungsoo groaned when he fell to the floor. He eyed Chanyeol hatefully. Chanyeol helped Baekhyun up, embraced him protectively and threw glare to the doe eyed boy. "Bastard! What did you think you do, huh?"

Baekhyun closed his eyes at the angry tone of his boyfriend. He clung desperately on Chanyeol, helpless.

"Baekhyun is mine!" Kyungsoo screamed hoarshly. "He is mine! He was mine from the start!" Chanyeol shook his head in disapproval.

"No! He CHOOSE me. He is mine. I'm the one who own Baekhyun. Not you. Get it?" Chanyeol then turned to see Baekhyun's weak state. Scars everywhere, bruised lips, torn skin... Darn. Baekhyun should get treated. Chanyeol turned around and held Baekhyun close to his body. Kyungsoo fummed in anger.

He stood up and grabbed a vase. Baekhyun turned his head in worry and widened his eyes when he saw Kyungsoo threw the vase to Chanyeol.

"NOOO!!!"

PRANG! Kyungsoo watched as the vase hit Baekhyun's head, scattered right away. Chanyeol turned his head in shock and screamed at his boyfriend who fell to the floor. The blood pooled out of Baekhyun's head.

Everything felt like moving in a slowmotion.

And then dark...

 

 

 

A/n Lazy sunday... I just laying on my bed being a couch potato now

Heheee

Good newss

The last chapter of 'Our story' will be posted tonight!

Stay tuned! :D