Heal the heart

Our Story

"I did"

Chanyeol felt like punching the Chinese guy infront of him. He swallowed back the shout on the tip of his tongue.

"W-why?"

"Why not?" Kris rolled his eyes. He raised his head from the coffee on his hand. "Stupid Chanyeol. Even after these days, you still couldn't stop thinking about that guy?"

"Of course!" Chanyeol almost banged his hands on the table. "He is the LOVE of my life, Kris Wu Fan!"

"He can't protect you, Chanyeol-ah"

"WHO NEEDS PROTECTION???"

"YOU!!!" Kris grabbed Chanyeol's wrist. Chanyeol gasped when Kris pull him to lean down roughly and tried to wiggle out his hand out of Kris's grip.

"Let go!" Chanyeol demanded, winced at the tight grip.

"See? You can't even break off from my hand. Then how could you defend yourself?"

Chanyeol reached for a glass on his right side and splashed the juice to Wufan's face. The older released his grip immediately and Chanyeol decided to ran out from the cafe. He pushed the door and stepped his feet hurriedly. Chanyeol squeaked when a big hand grabbed him from behind. Chanyeol was turned and pushed against the wall. Kris.

"Kris-ah let me gooo!!" Chanyeol squirmed wildly and Kris didn't care. He wanted to show Chanyeol how strong he is and he has a power to protect the younger. And that's what the thought before Chanyeol kicked him on his weak spot. Kris fell to the ground, gasped in pain.

"Don't.get.any.closer.to.me.from now on!" Chanyeol roarred and left the place. He ignored all the confused staring he got from people around him. He didn't know Kris would do something like that. Not only to did that things to him infront the public, but also to ruin his relationship with Baekhyun.

Kris, you are jerk...

 

***

 

Baekhyun stared at the television longingly, moved from one channel to another one uninterestedly. His mind was in hazy. His problem hasn't even finished yet another problem jumped in. Baekhyun hadn't ever noticed Kyungsoo's feeling before. He was sure that both him and Kyungsoo are only a great friend. Since when did Kyungsoo's feeling changed?

Baekhyun released a heavy sigh, laid his head on the pillow. He pull his knees closer to his chest and closed his eyes. He couldn't sleep at night so his body was weakened. He got tired easily and when he walk, he feels like flying.

Ting tong! Ting tong! Ting tong!

Baekhyun's eyes snapped open at the bells. He turned his head to the door, exhaled one more sigh. Who the hell come over to his apartment at this time? He got up slowly and tsked at the impatient bell ringing.

"Baekhyun-ah, this is me Chanyeol! Open the door please, we need to talk!"

Baekhyun froze on his track when he heard the low voice. Chanyeol.

"Baek? I know you are there! Please, let me talk, Baekkie-ah, I want to explain all this things for you! It's not like what you think!"

Baekhyun didn't move from his original spot. He eyed the door with rambling heart. Should he open it? Or shouldn't he? His heart and brain debated wildly while his body didn't functioning.

"Baekhyun-ah? Please" Chanyeol pleaded once again, almost whispering. "I want to apologize for whatever Kris had told you. He didn't mean it! It's not what you think so please come out. I would explain everything. Every.detail.things"

Baekhyun closed his eyes. He felt his world turned around again. He fell to his knees due to the dizziness and leaned on the door with heavy breathing.

Damn him and his weak body.

"I love you and only you, Baekhyun-ah" Chanyeol still didn't stop talking. "I didn't cheat over Kris at all, we were together at the hospital because he happened to be at my house when my dad fainted"

Baekhyun didn't answer. He just laid there with eyes closed, enjoyed the familiar voice talked. How he miss this voice, how he miss the softness of the voice when the owner whispered out his name.

"I never like Kris more than just a friend. For me, he is just like Yoochun hyung. He is just like an older brother who protect me from danger whenever I get into troubles"

Baekhyun opened his eyes at the explanation. He know Yoochun. Park Yoochun. Chanyeol's older brother who died in a car crash together with his mom four years ago. Chanyeol told him this story and he felt so sorry for Chanyeol. Losing a brother and mother at once must be very hurtful.

"I don't know what Kris told you, Baekhyun-ah..."

Baekhyun turned his head slowly, pressed his left ear again the door to hear more of Chanyeol's voice.

"...but the one that I love is you, and the only one I would protect is you. My destiny is you, I am fated to love you and only you. Even if you break away from me, I will keep chasing you. This heart only belong to you, and there's no empty space to be filled with another people. No matter how many times you would reject me, I don't mind. It's always been you and forever it will be you, the one that I love"

Baekhyun felt a tear rolled down on his cheeks when he heard Chanyeol. He could feel the sincereness on his words. Baekhyun closed his eyes and held back the sobs when warmth filled his heart. No matter how many times Chanyeol broke the promises, and no matter how painful the scars he left on Baekhyun, the petite boy loves Chanyeol.

He couldn't imagine living this life without Chanyeol.

"I'll go back for now. But I will comeback again tomorrow. I won't stop coming until my legs break. Even if I should kneel down infront of you or anything else, I will always come for you"

Baekhyun covered his mouth, hoping his actions could silence down his hard sobs.

"...I love you Baekhyun-ah"

Baekhyun felt like losing. He stood up and opened the door to found Chanyeol stood there frozen. The smaller ran to Chanyeol's arms and jumped on him, made Chanyeol almost lose his balance. Baekhyun cried loudly in Chanyeol's arms, head pressed against the taller's chest, wet away his boyfriend's clothes.

Chanyeol tightened the hug and burried his face on Baekhyun's neck. This feels so right. To have your arms around your loved one. To vow in your life and protect this boy.

That night, both Chanyeol and Baekhyun feel like coming back to life.

 

***

 

Kyungsoo opened his bedroom's door with loud kick. He entered the bedroom without listened to his mother's worried voice asked what's wrong. He locked the door and tried to steady his breath. He saw them. He saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun hug each other before. He saw how they comeback together as a couple and he couldn't receive it.

What the hell? Just less than 10 hours ago, Baekhyun was broken-hearted with Chanyeol and right now there they were, hugging each other like there's no tomorrow.

Kyungsoo hated that view.

The doe eyed boy turned his head and glared at the picture of Byun Baekhyun who he took secretly on the music's class months ago. The picture of Baekhyun concentrating on Park Jinyoung sonsaengnim who was explaining about the high notes. Kyungsoo loved the pure attraction on Baekhyun's eyes. He snapped the picture and hurriedly saved it before Baekhyun noticed. It was a beautiful picture of Baekhyun.

But now for Kyungsoo it's a picture of a betrayer.

He snatched the picture away from his desk and slammed it down. The frame collided with the floor and cracked. Kyungsoo turned his head to the wall where Baekhyun's picture was everywhere. He ripped them open one by one and shattered it on the floor.

Ha.

It's mess everywhere.

Kyungsoo tried to control his emotion, and sighed as his body slide down to the floor. He sat there emotionlessly. His eyes traveled to the ripped pictures of Baekhyun on the floor. His trembling fingers reached over the broken frame and he eyed Baekhyun's photo there.

Perfect. Flawless. Beautiful. Enchanting.

Kyungsoo closed his eyes and inhaled slowly. His unrequited love... How long he could stand seeing someone he love smile so brightly in the other people's arms?

Kyungsoo bit his lip. He had holding back his feeling for years and he couldn't stand it any longer. Is it really impossible for Baekhyun to be his, even it only for a day?

He really want to run his fingers on the petite boy's locks, inhaled his sweet lavender smell, staring at the beautiful brown orbs and hearing the melodious melodious voice of Baekhyum calling his name.  Being a bestfriend is not enough. Kyungsoo wants more than that. The thought slowly drive the doe eyed boy crazy.

Even just for one day...

Please let me have Baekhyun even only for one day...

 

A/n

 

Omooo!! Kyungsoo went crazy because of our byunbaek !! Hehehehe This is surely the longest chapter I've ever written!! I hope you enjoy the story and stay tuned for the next chappie!! :D Good night, guys *kisses from Indonesia, fallenenigma*