What Chanyeol needs

Our Story

Two days had passed since the day when Chanyeol's dad hospitalized. Chanyeol hadn't contacted Baekhyun ever since, and the petite one couldn't do anything about it. When he found Kris and Chanyeol together, he immediately turned his steps away from those two and ended up locking himself inside of his lonely apartment.

Alone.

Baekhyun sighed for who knows how many times already. He skipped his classes today and just curled himself into a small ball on his bed. Sometimes he checked his cellphone, hoping that Chanyeol would suddenly call or just text him.

None.

Baekhyun sighed again when he felt his eyes stung. He closed his eyes and he was about to doze back to sleep when a knock was heard infront of his apartment.

Chanyeol?

Baekhyun half running open the door and his heart sank immediately when he found none other but Kris wu standing infront of his apartment.

"Baekhyun-ah, I would like to talk to you" Kris's expression is stern, and Baekhyun hate that look. His eyes darted around Kris but he caught no sight of Chanyeol so he threw a glare at Kris.

"What do you want?"

"About Chanyeol" Kris started, started to looked uneasy. "I think it's the time to let him go"

Baekhyun froze when he heard that. He felt like a heavy stone just thrown to him and his heart clenched painfully at the words.

"M-mworago?"

"I think it's better for you to let go of Park Chanyeol and search for another man. Let Chanyeol be with someone else, someone who could protect and take care of him"

"A-are you k-kidding, Kris? W-why all of sudden you come and tell me to br-break up with Yeol?" Baekhyun stuttered while hot tears gathered on his eyes. His hands clenched into a tight fists while tried his best to control his emotion.

"Chanyeol is a lot weaker than you think he is. He should be protected and not the one protect someone. Don't you know that night when he was on his way to your place he got attacked by some men?"

Baekhyun's eyes went round at the statement. Chanyeol got attacked? That night? What night?

"You don't know, right? I know it. Chanyeol wouldn't tell you. He got attacked by some men and he was nearly there! If I wasn't there, I don't know what would happen!"

Baekhyun couldn't reply. Kris sighed and leaned against the door frame.

"Baekhyun-ah, do you think you can protect Chanyeol?"

No...

Baekhyun didn't answer. He looked down to the floor, didn't want to meet Kris's burning gaze.

"Do you think you can protect him?"

No...

Baekhyun closed his eyes as the air around him felt heavier and heavier.

"Then give him to me"

Baekhyun raised his head and looked at Kris, couldn't believe what the Chinese said. Give Chanyeol to him? To Kris wu? That easy?

"I-I can't" Baekhyun replied, tried to sound strong. "Chanyeol and me have been together for years! We've known each other for too long already, why do you want to tear us ap..."

"Can you guarantee his safety?" Kris raised his eyebrow. "Can you make sure he is safe and sound everytime? Heck, you behaved like a little kid when his dad was hospitalyzed yesterday. You couldn't make him any happier, Byun Baekhyun. You just being a burden for him"

That words hit Baekhyun hard.

A burden.

Maybe that's what Chanyeol saw him as these days. He never could hang out with Chanyeol as much as Kris does because both him and Chanyeol didn't have a same hobby. It's Baekhyun who chattered about his day at the dates while Chanyeol just listening while doing either his paper of playing games. Baekhyun calls Chanyeol million times a day and keep getting suspicious at Kris and Chanyeol.

Maybe Kris is right. Maybe Chanyeol had get tired of him. "

I know you also forbid Chanyeol to meet me that often" Kris scoffed. "How selfish you are, Byun Baekhyun. Just because Chanyeol found a friend he could care more than his own boyfriend, you behaved like Chanyeol had betrayed you"

Baekhyun bit his trembling lips, tried his heart to not cry out infront of Kris.

"You should think more about Chanyeol than think about yourself, Baekhyun-ah" Kris sighed. "Do you think you could give him a happiness by doing everything that you have done?"

Baekhyun didn't answer. He just remained silent and a tear roll down his left cheek. He bowed even more so Kris couldnt see him crying.

"Re-think about it, Byun Baekhyun" Kris sighed when Baekhyun didn't reply. "It's for Chanyeol's happiness"

And with that Kris turned away and left Baekhyun's apartment. Baekhyun felt his body fell to the floor, cried at the words Kris threw to him.

Maybe Kris is right. Chanyeol need a protection and not a possesive boyfriend like Baekhyun. He needs an attention and not useless bickers from Baekhyun. He needs a strong hold and not a whiny hug from Baekhyun. He needs a soothing voice to calm him down and not an accusing shrieks from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun felt like collapsing. He hated himself to not able to be someone Chanyeol needs.

He hated himself for being a Byun Baekhyun. 

 

 

A/n

 

Aigooo it's so hard to edit the chapter via samsung s4 *cry*

So yeah, guyss!! Hapy monday, all *wink*

Ready for either school, college or work??

Go go go!!

Work hard, play hard!

And remember, DON'T LIVE THE SAME DAY TWICE.

have a sweeeet day ♥

Wait, I'll upload the next chappie