Only for one night

Our Story

Let's go watch a movie! I'm buying you popcorn <3

Baekhyun's lips curled into a sweet smile when he read the message.

Chanyeol.

He typed back the reply for his boyfriend's message, agreed at the invitation before moved back to his half eaten omelette. Chanyeol scolded him all night at how skinny he is now and he could only pout at it. Who made him turned into this skinny skeleton? It's no other than Park Chanyeol himself, huff!!

Okayy, will be there in an hour!

Hehehe

Have you eaten? Don't you dare to skip eating! I'm watching you now!

Baekhyun chuckled at his boyfriend's message and replied back saying he is eating well now and the older doesnt have to worry. Baekhyun focused back on his Omelette and finished them all. His body was a little stronger now, even though it hadn't as healthy as before. At least Baekhyun didn't get dizzy easily anymore.

Kring Kring

"Nae, yoboseyeo~" Baekhyun answered with a light voice.

"Ya! Baekhyun-ah! How dare you! I've been trying to contact you these days and you didn't answer! And everytime I visited your apartment, it was always empty! Where the hell have you been, huh??"

"Slow down, Sehun-ah" Baekhyun chuckled, recoqnized his bestfriend's voice on the other line. "I just... So busy and umm... I will tell you the whole story when we meet! Hehe! I miss you, Sehun-ah!!!"

"Ohorat... You miss me..." Sehun answered with a monotone voice. "Said by the one who didn't even reply my messages for weeks"

"It's not like that, Sehun-ah" Baekhyun chuckled. "I was really having a tough tough week before. That's why I didn't even notice your texts at all"

"That's okay" Sehun sighed on the other line. "But you are perfectly fine now, right?"

"Yes!! I'm feeling wonderful" Baekhun answered with a smiling voice. "Let's go out together this weekend, Sehun-ah! I'm treating you bubbletea in Kai's cafe!"

"There must be something so wrong with you" Baekhyun could hear Sehun frowning. "You are usually just a stingy mean small boy and now you are treating me bubbletea? Something is off"

"Hei hei! I'm not that bad! Say it again and I'll cancel my plan!"

"U-huu, sadly what has been said can't be taken back"

Baekhyun chuckled at his bestfriend's words. Ah, how he miss this light feeling he had. "Okay okay. We'll meet up this weekend. Now I'm hanging up because I have a promise with Chanyeol! Talk to you later, bye!" The petite boy ended the call after Sehun said his 'yehet, bye2!' then got up and glanced at the clock. 8.02 PM. Chanyeol would be coming in an hour... That means Baekhyun should take a bath now or he would make Chanyeol wait. Baekhyun went to the bathroom and cleaned himself.

After a good 25 minutes under the warm shower, Baekhyun went out from the bathroom. He smiled at how fresh his body was. It's been so long since he felt this fresh and happy.

Ting tong

Baekhyun glanced at the door. Huh? Chanyeol? Why he is coming so much faster than he promised? Did he plan something to surprise Baekhyun? Ck. What an idiot. Baekhyun smiled at his own thought while wrapped himself in his white bathrobe. He went to the door and open it. His eyes widened when he saw the person standing infront of him.

Do Kyungsoo.

"K-Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun stuttered immediately. "W-waeyeo? What are you doing here?"

Kyungsoo's eyes scanned the apartment and smirked when he didn't detect anyone else's presence. "Alone, huh?"

Baekhyun furrowed his eyes when he smelt something from Kyungsoo. He scrunched his nose and blinked at the poker-faced bestfriend. He stared suspiciously at the doe-eyed boy.

"Err... Kyungsoo-ah... Have you been drinking?"

"I thought you were with that precious boyfriend of yours" Kyungsoo chuckled darkly. "You guys made up, right?"

Baekhyun gulped unconciously. He nodded and took one step back to his apartment. He got a bad feeling to see this side of Kyungsoo. As long as he know, Kyungsoo had never drink beer or alcoholic beverages before. Kyungsoo unfocused eyes shot on Baekhyun's eyes sharply.

"That means... You are rejecting me, right?"

"Kyungsoo-ah" Baekhyun almost winced at how shaky his voice is. "I-I'm s-sorry"

Kyungsoo scoffed. He sighed and took a step forward, made Baekhyun stepped backward in instant. "What? You are scared?" Kyungsoo mocked Baekhyun. "Look. You are trembling"

Baekhyun gulped down, nervously looked around to see he is already inside of his apartment. Kyungsoo closed the door of his apartment and Baekhyun glanced at it. Panic started to rise on his chest.

"Where's your Chanyeol? Isn't he suppose to be here now, since you guys are back together?" Kyungsoo asked, keep stepping forward while Baekhyun kept stumbled backward.

"K-Kyungsoo-ah" Kyungsoo stopped smirking and glared hard at Baekhyun. His jaw tightened and his hand shot up to grabbed Baekhyun's wrist. The smaller jumped in surprise and went terrified. "Kyungsoo-ah! Let go!" Baekhyun squirmed and tried to pull his hand out of Kyungsoo's grip. Kyungsoo didn't let go and grabbed the other hand instead. Baekhyun felt himself being backed off and at the end got pinned against the wall. "Kyungsoo-ah! It hurts! Hey, you are hurting me now, Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun's voice shook in fear.

Kyungsoo put his poker face and took a closer look at Baekhyun. "Tell me"

Baekhyun stared at Kyungsoo's emotionless eyes with his horror-filled eyes, still writhed around.

"Why can't you accept me? What did you see in that Park Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo slowly raised his voice, tightened his grip on Baekhyun's wrists. "What did you see on him? Huh?? That bastard who had hurt you like that? THAT BASTARD WHO HAD CHEATED ON YOU LIKE THAT???"

"Ah, Kyungsoo-ah, let me go!" Baekhyun shut his eyes and squirmed more but Kyungsoo smashed him to wall once again. Baekhyun made a whimpered sound. Fresh tears ran down his cheeks as he pleaded for Kyungsoo.

"STAY STILL AND LISTEN TO ME, BYUN BAEKHYUN"

Baekhyun gasped when Kyungsoo smashed him once again, made him coughed slightly at the pressure.

"I LOVE YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT ME, HUH???!!!"

"Kyungsoo-ah" Baekhyun whispered. His head started to get dizzy because of of the smashes and tears. His body hadn't really recovered and it made him even weaker than before.

"Baekhyun-ah..." Kyungsoo whispered, his face shows an unbearable pain on his face. "Please... Only for this time, give yourself to me"

Baekhyun eyebrows furrowed in confusion, didn't understand clearly what the other boy means. Just when Kyungoo's hands unbuckled his belt when he started to understand and panicked immediately. "K-Kyungsoo-ah, w-what are you doing? No you can't do this, Kyungsoo-ah! A-ani, ahh!!" Baekhyun gasped when his pants are being pulled off.

"Just tonight, Baekhyun-ah... Just tonight" Kyungsoo whispered at the crook of Baekhyun's neck. "Just tonight..."

"Kyungso-ahhh" Baekhyun moaned when Kyungsoo's hand roamed through his body.

"Please... Just be mine tonight..."

 

 

A/n

 

I'm soooo positive that I would finish this story within this week <3

Ahhhh I'm so thankful for you guys who had subscribed and posted sweet comments below :))

Really appreciate it!! Hihihihi

I'll update another chapter... Tonight maybe ?

Stay tuned for the last chapters of 'Our Story', nee? *wink*