Flattered feeling

Our Story

It's been a week since that incident happened. Chanyeol came the next day while blabbered his sorry and Baekhyun just smiled and forgave the giant. Even though he had forgiven his boyfriend, Baekhyun couldn't help but felt something bothering his heart. Does this relationship could keep going on?

"Baekhyun-ah"

Baekhyun jolted in surprise when his choir friend, Kyungsoo tapped him on the shoulder.

"Y-yes? Wh-what happened?" Baekhyun answered groggily. "We are still talking about our next performance.

"What kind of song do we want to use?"

"O-oh?" Baekhyun looked dumbfounded. Oh yeah. He was in the middle of the meeting with his band in university, discussed about their next performance.

"I've written a song for the next performance, and Kyung wrote another. So you should compose a song for us too, Baek. We could sing it at the very last performance" Jongdae said. "Write a good one for us, Baekkie. Make the crowds go wild"

Baekhyun nervously nodded and Kyungsoo smiled at him.

"I'm sure you would write a good song" Kyungsoo said while the two of them walking to the canteen.

Baekhyun sighed, looked at Kyungsoo with a puppy eyes. "I-I don't know if I could, Kyung-ah. My head had been so miserrable these days. I couldn't even think of any tone right now"

Kyungsoo smiled and patted Baekhyun's head lovingly. "Don't feel burdened. Just enjoy it. Say what your heart's want to say. Express your feeling, and everything will syncronizing in one harmony. I'm sure you will create a great song!"

"Why are you so sure?" Baekhyun frowned.

"Because you are Baekhyun" Kyungsoo ruffled the boy's hair. "And Baekhyun is always wonderful"

Baekhyun felt his cheeks blushed furiously. He bit back his smile and just lowered his head. Kyungsoo smiled and his hand held Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun turned his head to Kyungsoo, a little surprised when the boy held his hand. Kyungsoo just smiled and said.

"Let's go faster before we starve ourselves again in the music's class"

And as they walked, Kyungsoo's hand still wrapped around Baekhyun's firmly.

As he wouldn't want to let it go.

 

***

 

I'll come over to see you tonight, Baek.

Wait for me *muach*

Saranghae, your Channie

 

Kris scoffed when Chanyeol sent the text message to his boyfriend. Chanyeol who realized the Chinese boy had peeked, huffed immediately. He closed his phone, turned his head back to Kris. "Why are you scoffing?"

"You are being cheesy" Kris said while finished his latte. "It making me shudder"

"Who said you could see my text message?" Chanyeol huffed again and closed his phone. He and Kris were in cafe, just hanging out together. Since that incident, they were becoming closer and closer. Everytime they were together, Chanyeol felt protected and free. Usually he is the one who had to protect and take care of Baekhyun, but when he is with Kris, he felt like coming back to a little kid who's get protected and loved. Kris didn't answer again, busy with his spaghetti. Chanyeol eyed Kris carefully, from his jetblack hair, down to his sharp eyes, nose, lips... Everything about the other is so perfect. That boy is the definition of beaut...

"Like what you see?" Chanyeol snapped back to reality when he realized Kris was now smirking at him. He felt blush spreaded wildly on his cheeks, and Kris laughed. "I know that I'm handsome, Chanyeol. You don't need to keep staring at me like that. It makes me want to attack you"

"S-since when!" Chanyeol protested, felt intimidated. He looked at an annoying smug plastered on Kris's handsome face and decided to just slurruped all his milkshake and stood up. "Let's go home!"

Kris laughed and stood up as well. The journey home was filled with chitchat about random things such as why Maroon 5 has a very hot singer, what the best cafes in Seoul until when is the next president's election.

"What do you like about Baekhyun?" Chanyeol turned his head questioningly when Kris asked that.

"Well... He is cute, kindhearted, patient and sweet. He looked tough and talktive but he is so soft hearted on the inside, and I feel this urge to protect him" Chanyeol said. He stole a glance at Kris and realized the change of Kris's expression.

"Is he really that lovable?"

"Yes, he is. Why? You wanna steal him from me?" Chanyeol narrowed his eyes playfully.

"Please. He is not my type. He is not my style" Kris scoffed.

"And what is your type?"

"Someone who is tall, sweet, kindhearted, looked strong but actually so fragile, goofy, funny and I feel this urge to protect him" Kris explained and. turned his head to Chanyeol. "Someone like you"

Chanyeol fell silent. Kris also turned his head back to the road, and both didn't talk at all during the journey. Chanyeol's heartbeat quickened so fast that it could explode. He felt the air thickened, and his hand unconciously gripped the seatbelt tightly. When they arrived at the house, Chanyeol quickly opened the door. He was about to step out of the car when Kris's hand grabbed him. Kris pulled him closer and... Chanyeol felt a soft lips on his own. Kris tightened his held on the back of Chanyeol's head, kept the other pressed tightly to him. It took more than two seconds for Chanyeol to finally realize what had happened and pushed the other roughly.

"W-what... What are you doing?" Chanyeol gasped, hand covered his lips. He was trembling and Kris furrowed his eyebrows.

"Saranghae"

Chanyeol shook his head. "No you can't! I have a boyfriend!"

"You need someone to look after you! You need someone who can protect you!"

"Kris!"

"I can be that person! I can be that one who you could depend your life to! Be my boyfriend, Park Chanyeol!" Kris grabbed both of Chanyeol's wrists in death grip.

"It hurts!"

Kris automatically released his grip and Chanyeol went out of the car, half running and slammed the door of his house loudly. Kris sighed and massage his temple. He did it. He proposed to Chanyeol. He knew what he did was wrong. He knew Chanyeol had a boyfriend. He knew he would ruin them if he still forced his way into those two's relationship. But he wanted to protect Chanyeol. He didn't want another bad thing happen to the other boy. Baekhyun couldn't protect Chanyeol. Only Kris could.

Kris was staying in his place for who knows how long. He finally decided to leave when a sirine of ambulance break through the empty street. Kris eyed the ambulance while started his engine. He was about to leave but he stopped when he realized where the ambulance is going.

Chanyeol's house?

Kris stopped his car immediately and opened the door. He saw some men in white ran to Chanyeol's house and not long after came out again with someone on the bed. Chanyeol ran after them and Kris approached the other.

"W-wait! W-what had happened?"

"M-my dad!!!" Chanyeol cried out. His whole body is shaking in fear and a sob slipped out of his his lips. "He fainted!"

 

 

 

A/n

 

I see, so Kris had made his move toward Yeol!!

Hiks.. poor Baekkie :(