Betrayal

Our Story

Baekhyun opened his eyes when he felt someone shaking him wildly. He winced when the bright light hit his eyes and he tried to focus on the interrupter.

Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was in total panick. He let out a sigh of relief when Baekhyun finally opened his eyes and stared at the taller, confusedly.

"Chanyeol-ah, what are you doing he..."

"You!!! What are you doing here??! And why didn't you lock the room?? Baekhyun you yourself is the one who say this neighbourhood is not save!"

Baekhyun thrown off by the question, dumbfounded. He looked around him and realized that he was sleeping on the floor, behind the sofa of his living room. Ah. Yes last night he went back home with tears flowing down all over his face, headed to the living room and cry his life out on the floor. Looks like he passed out here due to exhaustion.

"Ah.. So it's like this Chanyeol-ah. Last night I..."

Chanyeol pull Baekhyun to his arms, hug the smaller tightly. Baekhyun winced at the preassure Chanyeol added from second to second but he didn't say anything.

"I'm so worried about you! I thought something happened to you! I almost called an ambulance here!" Chanyeol cried out.

"E-eh? Ambulance? But you didn't call it right?" Baekhyun flustered. It would be super embarassing if the ambulance come and find them are both alive and as healthy as horse.

"No, I didn't! I'm not that stupid!" Chanyeol barked and released Baekhyun from the hug, pouted.

Well sometimes you do.

Baekhyun thought but he just smiled happily and hug back Chanyeol.

His stupid Chanyeol is back...

 

******

 

Chanyeol puffed his cheeks. He was waiting for Kris. They were planning to go and play in Lotte world today. Chanyeol crossed his fingers when he remembered how Baekhyun voiced out that he is sick of seeing Kris and Chanyeol together. But it's been a week since Chanyeol saw Kris. He somehow kind of missing that taller, so it's okay to going out once or twice right?

Drrrttt...

Chanyeol's cold sweat gathered on his forehead when he saw the caller.

His boyfriend, Baekhyun.

"Yobosseyeo, chagiya?" Chanyeol winced at how soft Baekhyun's voice is. He replied with a shaky breath, hoping Baekhyun wouldn't realize it.

"N-ne?"

"Jigeum neo eodiya?"

"E-errm... I am now in market, shopping" Chanyeol almost bit his own tongue when he said those lies and in the other line Baekhyun innocently just hummed in response.

"Are you going to my place tonight?" Baekhyun asked, played with the telephone's cable.

"N-ne. I will come. Just wait for me, okay?"

"Okay, then I'll hang up now. Be a good boy and buy ahjussi his favorite coffee, arra?" Baekhyun reminded Chanyeol with Chanyeol dad's favorite coffee.

"Hahahahaha. Are you my mom? You can even remember those small things" Chanyeol grinned, felt his heart warmed with Baekhyun's affection.

"Huft" Baekhyun huffed and chuckled. "I'll hang up then. Annyeong, saranghae"

"Saranghae" Chanyeol smiled and sent a small kiss toward the phone.

"Wow, I'm so jelly"

Chanyeol jumped at the voice, turned his head to see Kris was smirking. Chanyeol closed his phone almost roughly, didn't want Baekhyun to notice Kris's voice.

"Darn, you scared me!" Chanyeol whined, while Kris laughed at the cute reaction.

"Is that Baekhyun?" Kris asked.

"Hmm, it's Baekkie" Chanyeol replied. He didn't get any answer from Kris so he awkwardly continued. "...we...uhmm... Are going on a date tonight and he was checking on me so..."

"Let's go. We don't want to spend another minute here doing nothing, right?" Kris cut Chanyeol off and pull Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol jolted a little because of the contact, eyed Kris worriedly. The older's hand is big, warm and strong. Chanyeol melted away from the touch. The phone all of sudden vibrated and Chanyeol flusteredly pull his hand away.

"W-wait, I have to reply a message"

Kris shrugged and put his hand around the younger's shoulder instead, pull Chanyeol closer to him. Chanyeol heartbeat quickened and he looked at Kris with unreadable eyes. Kris's eyes met his and the Chinese smiled. Chanyeol's face blushed and he hurriedly threw his gaze at his phone before Kris noticed and frowned.

You are not with Kris right now, are you?

Chanyeol gulped. His fingers shakingly typed back the message.

No, chagi. I'm alone.

Chanyeol felt his cold sweat rolled from his forehead. He started to get uncomfortable in Kris's arms, but the later didn't seem to notice. Chanyeol phone vibrated again and he furiously opened the reply.

I trust you :)

And for the first in his life, Chanyeol felt like a bastard.

 

 

A/n

Finally I could post another update of "Our Story"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll update two more chapters on saturday and sunday so please stay tuned guys :)

I'm planning to finish this story within a month, just like "Mine".

Don't worry, no matter what happened I'm not gonna abandon this story, this is my responsibility teehee *I'm saying something wise now, aren't I?*

It's almost 12 AM now and I should go to sleep.

If you enjoy this story, do subscribe and comments, guys :)

Thank you~ <3 *lots of love, hugs and kisses from meeh*

 

For the love of writing, fallenenigma