A cheesy first meeting

Our Story

     A pair of golden sneaker shuffled with excitement on the green grass. The owner of the sneaker smiled widely at a view in front of him.

     “Seoul University...” He sighed in ecstasy. “I still cant believe that I could make it”. His eyes wandered around and met various kind of interesting kids around him. A japanese girl walked pass him with a map on her hand, two Canadian boys were having their breakfast at canteen, and some bright looking korean kids were chattering happily. This is really Seoul International University, the top 1 university in South Korea.

     “Welcome to a new life, Byun Baekhyun” he whispered to himself while breath in deeply and filled his lungs with the fresh baked bread from bakery beside the canteen. Seoul University is big. And clean! Baekhyun couldnt help but smile at the sight of his new school. He's sure he'll have a lot of fun ther...

     “Ouch!”

     Someone suddenly tripped Baekhyun and the poor boy was about to fell until a pair of strong arms catch him.

     “Are you okay?” a boy with a blonde hair asked quickly while helped Baekhyun to stand up.

     Baekhyun was about to glare at him for being an in the morning but he stopped when he saw a handsome man with golden blonde hair stared at him then smiled sweetly.

      “Sorry for tripping you pretty. I just want to make you fall for me” the boy winked at Baekhyun.

     Baekhyun raised his eyebrows in confusion, speechless.

     “Huh?”

 

 

                                                                                                                      -^^-