Chapter Two; The creepy messages

Do you remember me, Daddy? ☆ Sequel ☆

"Want to stay with me tonight? We can make some exciting moments" he whispered and chuckled.

Your eyes flickered with flames and smacked his shoulder, "Haha, you wish"

He rubbed his shoulders, "I really wished"

You were about to walk away from but he held your hands, "Alright, I'm just kidding"

You rolled your eyes and stood by his side while his arms are still wrapped around your waist.

 

At Dayoung and Yoogeun's point of view.

Dayoung has a frown the whole day.

"What's wrong?" Yoogeun asked while zooming his truck.

"I really wish we can get back to school here in Seoul" Dayoung said.

"Why? You miss you boyfriend so much?" Yoogeun teased.

Dayoung slowly nodded, "A bit.."

Yoogeun shooked his head, "No wonder they said, age doesn't matter" he sighed.

Dayoung made a fist but Yoogeun ran away, "What? What did I say wrong?"

Dayoung shrugged, "I just feel like giving you a punch"

"You're too violent for a boy to like you" Yoogeun mehrong-ed

Yuna popped out of no where and said, "Boyfriend? Dayoung?"

She got overly excited and Dayoung was embarrassed.

"It's nothing.." Dayoung wiggled her fingers.

"C'mon, I don't think a fly really got stuck on my ears I heard it!" Yuna grinned.

"Well.." Dayoung was about to explain but just before she could continue Yoogeun already helped her explain it

"Well, she had a huge crush on this boy in our class that once protected her and since both of them has feelings for each other, we called them a couple"

Yuna clapped like a seal, "Aww!"

All of you met together at the campfire at evening. It was already dinner time so you guys had to make dinner.

But after dinner, we gathered to make smores and burning the marshmallow.

Daehyun received a phone call and told us he need to go to his schedule. "Aw, appa is leaving already?" Yoogeun pouted.

"Ah mian~ I'll meet you guys tomorrow morning alright?" he pinched Yoogeun's nose.

"Bye" Minki and Yuna said. Daehyun then leaned towards you and pointed at his lips.

You rejected it but he still pulled you over for a kiss. "I needed it, my medicine"

You shivered as he left. Yuna and Minki both had their hands on their chin, "Will our relationship ever last like that?" Minki asked Yuna.

"mm, maybe. But it's better this way" she smiled.

You rolled your eyes and went to get Dayoung and Yoogeun to bed. "Well, you two have a lovey dovey date out here"

You brought Dayoung and Yoogeun to wash up and then to bed. Sooner or later, they already fell fast asleep.

You looked through your phone and fouud ten messages from an anonymous.

"Hello there ^^ "

You pressed the next one

"Remember me?"

You pressed the next one:

"Probably not since I'm not being specific enough"

You pressed the next one:

"I came back from Japan a while ago and I wondered if you're still here"

You tried to regain a little memory of this person. You pressed the next one:

"I thought about you all the time and seem like I couldn't forget you"

You shivered, who the hell is this? You pressed the next one:

"is it possible to meet one day? I'll probably melt down the ground since you've probably gotten so much prettier"

You threw your phone towards the bed, "Ew?'

You shooked your head, who could that possibly be? I'm sure it wouldn't be Daehyun.. it doesn't even sound like him. You slowly feel the creep vibe aura around you.

 

 

 

 


Readers! My readers that I can't do anything but being so grateful and thankful. Have hyou guys watched Coffee Shop yet? I waas crying yesterday once I saw Daehyun walking in the beginning. Ahhhh, I almost pulled my sister's hairs off lmao. My parents called me a psycho and yes, it was true. <3 DAHEYUN'S VOICE CHANGED SO  MUCH IT WAS SOOO SWEET AND CALM OMG I WANT TO KILL HIM NOW. B.A.P IS ALWAYS ROCKING IT. 

Anyways, enjoy chapter two! ^^ Got a new laptop so now I can update anywhere I am. <3