Chapter 5; Don't leave me

Do you remember me, Daddy? ☆ Sequel ☆

You turned your head from the snap and he smiled at you.

"Hello, I'm reporter Kim. Did I interrupt you both?" he smiled holding his camera tightly. He stared at Daehyun, "Aren't you Jung Daehyun from B.A.P?"

Daehyun gawked and took your hands and dragged you into the bus. The door closed before the reporter could get in. "Don't open it!" Daehyun yelled.

The bus driver droved off and the both of you found two seats from the same row.

(Reporter's voice): Oh ho, model Yunji and B.A.P's Daehyun? Interesting. -laughs-

You sat separately from Daehyun whilst he just watched you.

Your feelings are so mixed that you didn't even want to glance at him.

The bus stopped and the door opened. A drunk looking man came in unbalanced.

He better not sit next to me. You prayed but too late, he sat right next to you.

He waved to you and winked, you shivered.

"Someone save me already.." you muttered scooting away from him.

"Hey, can we switch seats?" you raised your head up and Daehyun was there.

"Why should I?" he replied.

"She's my girlfriend" Daehyun pointed at you.

He glanced at you and back to Daehyun, "Well then I have to get up"

He stood up and went to the spot where Daehyun sat.

Daehyun plopped next to you and sighed.

You cleared your throat and stood quiet.

"Are you still mad at me?" he asked you about before. "That girl she---"

You thought and shooked your head interrupting him, "Not really. I know, it was a misunderstanding right? I know she likes you so she would do anything secretly.."

"Then why don't you look at me?"

You weakly smiled, "Are you mad at me then?"

He shooked, "But I am now cause you're not answering me."

You smiled, "That's great then. As long as you're not angry then.. I'm not."

You stood up when the bus stopped and went out of the bus. Daehyun followed.

He took your wrist but then his phone rang.

He picked it up, "Hello?"

(Yongguk called him) "Yah Daehyun, where are you?"

"..Taking care of something." he looked at you. You avoided.

"Yunji right? You're in a huge trouble now"

"What happened?" Daehyun asked.

"R-reporter, he said he has a photo of you guys and he might turn it to public"

"WHAT?!"

Your head snapped and you stared at Daehyun, "What happened?"

"He's going to publish by tomorrow and this scandal will be flying everyone during the press conference.."

"Well then.. let them"

"What?" Yongguk snapped.

"Let them publish it. We'll do something about it during the press conference."

"But!"

Daehyun hanged up the phone and smiled at you.

You were puzzled, so puzzled filled with curiosity.

"Yunji-ah, if something happens, you won't leave me right?" Daehyun asked.

You hesitated, what's with this question?

"What happened?" you asked.

"Answer me!"

"... if I leave you.. then I should skin myself alive first"

He smiled and hugged you, "You're all I need right now."