Chapter three

Do you remember me, Daddy? ☆ Sequel ☆

You brought Dayoung and Yoogeun to TS entertainment since they were begging to visit Daehyun. You strolled around and suddenly Dayoung and Yoogeun asked for the bathroom. So you brought them to the restroom where it was a difficult adventure to find.

You went outside the bathroom waiting for them and accidently bumped into someone. You fondled your head and bowed to him. He smiled at you giving you a gaze.

"Yunji?" he pointed at you. You tilted your head, "Huh?"

"You're Yunji right? You are!" he jumped up and down.

You nodded slowly, "and you are?"

"You don't remember me?" he did a heart, "The guy who had courage to go up to a popular girl like you"

"OH!" your gawked, "It's you? Lee Junho? You're back?!"

He nodded, "Yes, I'm back"

You sway your hands, "ey, I wasn't that popular.."

"Were you the one that send me those messages..?" you asked.

He laughed, "Did it freak you out a bit?"

You smacked his shoulder, "Oh my god, I was totally shivering"

He stretch out his arms and cuddle you with a bear hug.

"Hey, hey, get off me!" you shoved him away. But he tightened the hug. You scanned around and caught Daehyun. Your eyes widen as he turned away.

"D-daehyun!" you called his name.

You shoved Junho away, "Hey, don't ever do that again.. I have a boyfriend!"

"BOYFRIEND?" he rubbed his neck, ".. is that why you were calling someone? Wait.. are you dating Daehyun? From B.A.P?"

You covered your mouth, "Oh my god, you better keep your mouth shut"

"MOMMY!" Dayoung and Yoogeun came running towards you from the bathroom.

"Oh, you're done?" you asked and they nodded.

"Mommy? Y-you're a mother already?" Junho was stunned. "Who's the dad? Daehyun, too?"

"Shhh" you shut him up although he now knows.

"Oh I'm sorry.. I hope you guys will make up soon" Junho was embarrassed.

"It's alright" you bowed to him, "See you some other time"

You dropped Dayoung and Yoogeun off at the bench, "Are we still going to meet appa?" Yoogeun asked chewing his french fries.

You shrugged flashing back from before, "Hopefully.."

Manager Kang caught you guys on the bench, "Oh? Yunji?"

You looked up and bowed to him, "Oh, hello!"

He pointed at you guys, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Oh.. we're just trying to meet up Daehyun" you looked at Dayoung and Yoogeun.
"Oh.. I'm sorry but it seems like we can't today" Manager Kang said. "Our schedule is packed all of a sudden"

"Oh, alright then" you turned to your kids, "Well, guess we can't today"

They pouted and stood up.

"Alright, thank you for passing by. Or else we'll be sitting here like idiots overnight" you giggled.

He smiled and left. You brought Dayoung and Yoogeun to the nearest ice cream shop.

"Now, now, eat up alright?" you bought them cups of ice cream which made them forget about not able to meet their father.

As soon as you got back home, you decided to make some meals for the B.A.P members for tomorrow. You made so much that it's pretty much enough for at least a few days.

"hmm.. they should always be eating.." you hummed.

The next day, you got all dressed and headed to B.A.p's dorm with your huge box of meals for them. You rang the doorbell and Zelo ended up opening it.

"Oh, Yunji noona!" Zelo rubbed his eyes.

"Oh Zelo-ah~ Just woke up?" you giggled at his hair.

"Oh yeah.. I slept on the couch last night so.." he hided his face.

"Ah.. I made some food for you guys, it'll probably last for a few days so don't worry about anything!" you explained as Zelo lead you into the dorm.

"Ah, thank you noona! What would we do without you?" he grinned and took his toothbrush and towel. "Hey, I'm going to wash at next door, feel comfortable. By the way, I think Daehyun is sleeping right now."

You nodded, "Ah, alright."

You went to the kitchen after Zelo left the dorm and opened their refridgerator. Empty, empty, empty. Except some beverages that aren't any help for them.

You replaced everything with the food you made and smiled looking at the full refridgerator.

"Now this is what you called heaven~" you stretched your arms high.

You decided to head to Daehyun's room to see how his room is like.

You carefully walked in and slowly backed up.

 

 

 

 


Seems like I reached my goal and I wanted to finish planning today. Seem like I actually did. It's already 1:51 AM. I'll probably be staying up the whole night for you guys. See, this is what I do to my fantastic readers. Love you guys FOR LIFE. Remember , enjoy (; Have a wonderful day!