Chapter 12; Thank you, a lot.

Do you remember me, Daddy? ☆ Sequel ☆

You went into your room and found Daehyun covering himself with the blanket. You slightly chuckled and tiptoed towards him.

“Oppa oppa~” you softly called him.

He got up in a snap, “Say it again,” he grinned like an idiot. He just loves when you call him oppa.

“Forget what I just call you and tell me, did you forgive him now?” you jumped next to him.

He scratched his head, “Did you saw us? Aish...” he blushed.

You smiled, “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about!” you slapped his head.

“What was that for?!” he glares. You chuckled and wrapped your arms around him, hugging him. “Hehe, sorry.”

Early in the morning, you woke Daehyun up. “YAH, WAKE UP!”

Daehyun moved a bit, “What time is it..?”

“7:30 a.m.”

“Why so early?” he still didn’t sit up yet.

“C’mon, I have to bring you somewhere,” you had something planned.

“Where?” he asked. You shook your head, “Secret. So let’s go, wash up!”

“A few more minutes,” he flipped his pillow.

You nudged him and begged him to wake up, “C’mon oppa!”

He dragged you into a cuddle, “Lets just make love here instead.”

“Aish!” you sat up and pulled him.

“Fine…” he finally moved and went to the bathroom.

When he got to the living room, he saw Mr. Jung.

“Daehyun…” Mr. Jung spoke.

You smiled, “We’re prepared now, lets go!”

They both looked puzzled, “W-what? Where?”

“You’ll see!”

When they all reached to grassy field, you finally told them where you brought them to.

“This is a place where many people make up, so by today, both of you better at least forgive each other!”

They both gazed at the ground, “Alright?” you snapped at them.

You went into the restroom as you let them have their little awkward talks.

Daehyun just stuff himself with his hotdog as Mr. Jung sipped his coffee.

“Aish, she just woke us up this early to do this,” Daehyun got cranky.

Mr. Jung smiled, “Well, it’s nice here. It’s nice to get some fresh air early this morning.”

Everything got quiet again. They just drank and ate again.

While you're at the bathroom wondering if they’re having a nice talk. Probably not. You chuckled and washed your hands.

One of the bathroom door opened and there came a pretty girl who came out. At first, you smiled since you can never look that pretty, but as you kept looking, you noticed who it was.

“S-Sunhwa?!” you accidently slipped her name out.

She got shocked while looking around and slipped her sunglasses on. She stared at you, “… don’t yell my name like that.”

You bit your lips, “Sorry…”

Then she started washing her hands, “Are you my fan?’ she smiled.

“Um…” you scrubbed your hands together.

“It’s alright if you’re not,” she starts to put on make-up on her face.

“You don’t remember me?” you asked. She stared at you, closely.

“Who … are …” she carefully observed you. Her eyes then widen, “Oh! You—“

She grabbed her bag and walked away. You chased up her, “Hey! How can you leave like that?”

“If you want to argue, I’m busy for that. Please step aside, this is public. We can’t bring crowds here.”

You rolled your eyes, “Can’t you even apologize for what you did wrong?”

She paused and turned around, “You want me to apologize?” she laughed.

“Of course,” you crossed your arms.

She nodded, “Alright, alright, I’m sorry,” she said insincerely. “I got to go now, bye!” she flashed away.

You sighed, “It’s tough to deal with these people.”

When you got back to where Daehyun and Mr. Jung was, you can only see them eating and drinking.

“Yah, you pigs!” you ran up to them.

Daehyun quickly stood up and ran up to you, “What took you so long?”

You can understand they didn’t have a nice communication together. “Haha, just met someone I knew.”

“So… how was it?” you smiled.

Daehyun shook his head, “Oh… um… I’ll go buy something for you to eat.”

You pulled him, “No, I’ll go buy it. You can sit down.”

“No, I can go,” he tried to escape.

“No really, sit down, I can just go.” You winked at him and ran away.

“YAH!” you can tell he’s going to curse you out when you come back.

 

Mr. Jung smiled, “You know… what you called me yesterday… I’m glad…”

Daehyun cleared his throat, “Oh… um… yeah…”

“I know… it’s going to be hard to call me that. But I had the feeling one day you’ll call me father again,” he really looked optimistic. “I just want to become a father to you again… it must be tough now that your mother…” he paused.

Daehyun laughed slightly, “Try. Try to make me love you again. Prove that you want to become my father again.”

Daehyun stood up, “I’m going to go hike over there. I’ll get some fresh air and run my mind there. Tell Yunji when she comes back.”

Mr. Jung nodded, “Be careful!”

Daehyun took his way and you came back. “Where’s Daehyun?”

Mr. Jung told you everything and you nodded. But you didn’t have a good feeling about this.

It’s been an hour and Daehyun didn’t came back. “Where is he?” you’ve been wondering over and over again.

Mr. Jung had a worried look, “Prove…”

“Huh? You heard him mumbling.

Mr. Jung stood up, “Be right back!” He ran to the path where Daehyun went.

“Wait!” You followed him.

Daehyun sat down near the trees and looked around, “I think I’m lost…”

It was dark, filled with trees, roots, and noises that scares him.

Daehyun did get a creep aura around that place now. “I should get back…” he tried to find where in the world he came from. As he walked, he accidently twisted his ankle from a hidden rock.

“!” he yelled as he landed on a flat area. He looked up from where he fell from, “Ugh!”

He tried to move his legs but it’s cramped and it’s injured. He started yelling for help.

“HELP! ANYONE HERE? HELP!”

You looked right, left, back, and forward. “DAEHYUN! Where are you?!” you yelled.

No sight, no voice, nothing. Mr. Jung and you have been searching for Daehyun for half an hour already.

“Where could he be?” you’re worried sick. “I’m sure he’s alright…”

You were about to fill yourself with tears but you held it in. Mr. Jung patted you, “He’s fine. I’m sure. He’s strong. Lets continue to search him. He’s probably lost somewhere.”

You nodded and continued searching.

Daehyun continued to yell for help. “HELP? IS THERE ANYONE? HELP!”

Daehyun gave up and sat down drowning himself with water. “Is there not anyone?”

Until then, he heard someone calling for him. “Daehyun?” first a female voice.

Then a male voice, “DAEHYUN!”

Daehyun carefully stood up, despite his injured legs, “OVER HERE! I’M OVER HERE! HELP!”

You heard Daehyun calling and you ran over there and Mr. Jung.

You looked down and gasped when you saw him.

“YUNJI- AH!” Daehyun was relieved.

“What happened?” you were also relieved.

“I’ll tell you later, but first, get me back up,” Daehyun sighed.

Mr. Jung reached for Daehyun’s hands, “Here, hold it tightly and not let go!”

Daehyun took Mr. Jung’s hand and Mr. Jung used all his mighty strength.

“Just… a bit… more,” he squeeze his hands.

“Ow…” the pain in Daehyun’s ankle appeared again.

“Just a few more to go Daehyun!” you yelled.

Mr. Jung was already sweating a lot but he’s not giving up. He replayed what Daehyun said to him in the beginning, Try. Try to make me love you again. Prove that you want to become my father.”  

Mr. Jung didn’t gave up and dragged Daehyun until he finally reach the platform. Both of them laid on the ground endlessly breathing hard.

You cried in joy and hugged Daehyun tightly, “I’m sorry...”

Daehyun looked at you, “for what?’

“For trying to make you guys make up with each other and this is what happened,” you bit you lips together. Daehyun put your face into his chest, “haha, it’s alright… I’m glad… you did this.”

Mr. Jung grinned as he saw you two, I did it.

When you guys got home, it’s already noon. You quickly put medication on Daehyun’s ankle and let him rest.

“Are you alright now?” you asked him, still a bit worried.

“I’m feeling much better now that you helped me put this on,” he winked.

You giggled, “I’ll be your nurse alright?”

Daehyun shook his head, “No, you can’t.”

“Why not?”

“You can only be my wife. You can only be one for me,” he smiled.

“What?” you pushed him a bit until Mr. Jung came into the room with two glasses of juice.

“Sorry, I’m just checking if you’re better,” he placed the tray down.

“I’m fine,” Daehyun nodded.

You smiled, “You’re a life-saver Mr. Jung! I-I mean… father-in-law!”

Mr. Jung laughed, “Am I?’

He was about to walk out until Daehyun said something unexpected again.

“Appa!”

Mr. Jung paused again, he stood there, frozen.

“Thank you… a lot.”

Mr. Jung smiled, “You’re welcome.”

 

 


It may not be as great in this chapter but lets get this chapter a HUGE HIT LIKE GANGNAM STYLE ;D ok no. I'm joking. That'll never happen. But ta-dah, chapter 12! :)

Guys, it's really fun to write for you guys. /Sobs/ I'll begin another series and I hope you guys will look forward for it (it's coming soon).

The reason why I'm saying this is ............................

ok i'm boring, love you guys <3 enjoy!