Chapter 8; hehehehehe

Do you remember me, Daddy? ☆ Sequel ☆

Daehyun plopped into the couch while drying out his hair with his towel.

"Lets just ignore them. It'll be reveal soon anyways."

"What do you mean?" you asked sitting beside him. He didn't respond but just smiled.

"Is it something I shouldn't know?" you mumbled.

Daehyun nodded and stood up. He slipped his hands under you and carried you up.

Your eyes enlarged as he carried you upstairs, "Well, time for bed~" he cooed excitedly.

"Please don't think about doing any sorts of things today" you grip his shoulders.

------------

-Meanwhile with Dayoung, Yoogeun and Jihoo-

"I can't believe we got to share room with h-him" Dayoung pointed at Jihoo and scooted away.

"Sorry" Jihoo sincerely apologized and then sticked his tongue out.

Dayoung rolled her eyes and closed her eyes.

She suddenly got so annoyed when she kept on hearing chucklings and goofing around.

She laid up and strangled Yoogeun.

"Can you be quiet? Like.. for even five seconds?"

Yoogeun looked up the ceiling, "5.. 4.. 3.."

"No!" Dayoung grabbed two pillows and covered her ears with them.

Jihoo and Yoogeun slapped a high five.

Dayoung frowned until Mr. Jung stopped them, "Guys.. stop being so immature please."

They didn't listen and continued. Until Mr. Jung said something that embarrassed them, "Stop trying too hard, she won't fall for you if you're going to continue, Jihoo"

Jihoo frozed, heart raps and ears turned into a color of a tomato. "W-what?!"

"Haraboji!" Dayoung yelled causing a whole ruckus in the room.

Yoogeun laughed so hard, "Oh, so both of you are meant to be lovebirds? I shouldn't sleep inbetween you guys" Yoogeun moved away leaving Jihoo next to Dayoung.

"What?! That's just.. impossible. With him.. he could be my uncle by now" Dayoung whined.

"Yah, I'm not that old!" Jihoo made a fist.

"Yah Jihoo! Don't treat a girl like that" Mr. Jung warned.

That's how the night went and everyone felt fast asleep.

-------------

A few days has went by already. The day of B.A.P's press conference, too. Minki and Yuna came over since they're finished with their lovey dovey trip. You the television since it's live and everyone else joined you.

"Hello, we are the B.A.P yessir! We'll work hard!" all the members greeted and sat down.

"It's appa!" Dayoung and Yoogeun pointed. You smiled and nodded.

Right when the question asked who's B.A.P's ideal type, they all barged questions towards Daehyun.

"Is it true?" they asked.

The whole members stared at him biting their lips. Yongguk asked, "What do you mean by that?"

"The news has been going around these past few days about you dating a famous model Yunji, is that right?"

Daehyun actually looked calm and cleared his throat.

Minki and Yuna stared at you, "The news spreaded pretty quick.."

You closed your eyes hoping what the next answer will be.

Daehyun nodded, "Yes, that's right."

The reporters all looked at each other and quickly written it all down.

Your eyes shot up, "W-why.."

Yuna and Minki smiled. "He did well.." Minki said.

"But that'll.." you didn't even want to say a word.

"What if he said no? Could you ever smile in front of him then?" Minki said.

You thought and Minki got a point.

"How long have you guys been dating?" the reporters flooded out more questions.

The host suddenly stopped them, "Um, I think that's enough, lets take a break guys!"

B.A.P all stood up and walked into the waiting room.

"Is that alright to tell them the truth?" Himchan asked.

Daehyun nodded, "It's better than keeping a secret for the rest of you life" he smiled like n angelic.

Right after the break, B.A.P all walked out again.

Once again, reporters all turned like curious bull dogs waiting for more information.

"Er.. we shouldn't let out too much publicity" Yongguk tried to stop the reporters.

Daehyun stooded up, "No, no, I'll just say one more thing. Right through the camera to her, Yunji .. and I would like to apologize to the Babys, too. But I also hope to continue to pursue this career also."

Reporters stopped waiting for more responds.

"Daehyun.." Youngjae who's next to you whispered.

"I'm going to.." Daehyun took a short breath creating curiosity towards everyone.

"Get marry with her" Daehyun finally let it out.

Everyone started whispering and the members looked at him surprisedly.

Daehyun walked out of the scene back into the waiting room.

You slowly turned towards Minki, Yuna and Mr. Jung.

"W-what did I hear?" you couldn't even blink.

"Omma! Appa is going to propose to you!" Dayoung yelled bouncing up and down.

Your heart is striked in shock, "G-get married with me..?"

 

 

 

 

 

 


yes, you can kill me. For the long wait (like exactly one month) I didn't even know what I did. Soorry! But enjoy! ^^ Want more? LOL