Chapter 6; Oh, Mr. Jung?

Do you remember me, Daddy? ☆ Sequel ☆

 

You dropped your bags down onto the couch as you plopped yourself on the couch.

Dayoung and Yoogeun came out of their room rubbing their eyes, "Omma, where were you?"

"Ah, just visited appa" you smiled and went to the kitchen.

"Jinjja?! Why didn't you wake us up?" they whined.

You pouted and pinched their cheeks, "Would you even wake up?"

You made their breakfast and laid on the couch. You sighed and remembered the reporter.

"What if this cause a rumor..?" you started to panic.

You opened your phone and went on the internet. You clicked on the #1 search, "Is this scandal true with someone from B.A.P?" hoping it wasn't it.

Too late, it was.

Seem like there's a mysterious member out there busy dating plus promoting at the same time. They were caught having a romantic kiss near the bus stop outside their dorm. Seems like the female could be someone famous, too. Celebrity or could it be a.. model?

Who do you think the member is? Seems like they've been dating for quite a while.

You then received a text from Daehyun.

D: Did you read that?

You: Yes..

D: Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it.

Before you could reply, Daehyun went off. You sighed, what could get worse?

........

[Dayoung and Yoogeun' point of view]

Dayoung and Yoogeun arrived to the park by themselves since you're going to go do some shopping for food.

"Hey, don't you think omma look a bit different today? Like.. a little upset?" Dayoung took a pebble and drew a picture.

"Yes she does" Yoogeun bounced his soccer ball.

"Do you think she had a fight with appa?" Dayoung made some conclusion.

"Hopefully not.." Yoogeun unbalanced the ball and accidently bumped into someone.

A tall old looking ahjusshi.

"I'm sorry!" Yoogeun bowed.

The ahjusshi smiled and patted Yoogeun's head, "No problem boy~"

Dayoung rushed over and bowed to the ahjusshi, "We're sorry! He's a bit clumsy"

The ahjusshi smiled again, "No worries, where's your parent by the way? Is dangerous out here"

"Shopping!" Yoogeun pointed at the supermarket across.

The ahjusshi nodded, "Ah."

[You]

You got your bags and walked out of the market. You carried the white bag and rushed to the park. You saw Yoogeun and Dayoung with an old lookin man.

"Eh?" you approached them.

The old man turned around and your eyes gawked.

"M-mr. Jung?!" you backed up.

"Oh.. Yunji! Long time no seen" he grinned.

"Mommy, you know this ahjusshi?" Dayoung asked.

You nodded, "Nae.. is.."

Mr. Jung was surprised, "M-mommy?"

You rubbed your neck.

You told Dayoung and Yoogeun to play while Mr. Jung and you have a little talk.

You sat down on the bench while Mr. Jung sat besides you.

"So?" Mr. Jung asked.

"Well.. those kids.. are Daehyun and mine's.."

"W-what?!? he got surprised.

"It's been years already.. they're already nine" you bit your lips.

"So are you guys still dating?" he asked.

You nodded slowly, "Yes, we got back together.. a few months ago."

"So he lefted you? When you had them?"

You nodded slowly, "Somehow like that.."

"Must been tough on you" he patted you.

"I'm sorry.." you apologized.

"For what?" his eyes widen.

"For not telling you earlier. And how Daehyun still hasn't let out his feelings out of you yet."

He nodded, "No problem, if he can't forgive me, then I'll have to try harder."

You did a fighting signal, "Good luck.. mister!"

"You can call me abonim (Father in law)" he smiled.

You shooked your head, "Oh! Not yet.."

"I'm sure the both of you will get marry one day, won't you?"

You scratched your neck, "er.. we're still thinking about that."

[Yoogeun and Dayoung's POV]

A guy threw a crane (paper bird) at Dayoung. Dayoung turned around and fell down on the ground when she saw Jihoo (Daehyun's little brother).

"W-what are you doing here?" Dayoung asked finger pointing at him.

"What? I can't be here? My dad is here with me" Jihoo pointed at Mr. Jung who's sitting next to you.

"Huh..? He's your dad?" Dayoung gawked.

Jihoo nodded, "Yeah, why?"

"So does that mean.. he's appa's father?" Dayoung eyed at Yoogeun who's also surprised.

"Appa? Who?" Jihoo asked cluelessly.

"Your hyung" Dayoung smiled.

"What?! My h-hyung? What you? What?!" Jihoo is puzzled.

"Wae..?" Dayoung stared at him from head to toe.

"T-that's---"

Dayoung dragged Yoogeun with her to you.

"Omma, why didn't you tell us?!" Dayoung yelled.

"Huh?" your eyes widen.

Dayoung hugged Mr. Jung, "Haraboji! (Grandpa)"

Mr. Jung laughed, "I guess they found out?"

Jihoo approached over, "Appa.."

"Oh, Jihoo.. this is your noona" Mr. Jung pointed at you and you smiled at him.

Jihoo's face got a little blush appeared, "O-oh.. we've met before. I must have been rude in the beginning"

"We did?" you thought.

"Yes, that lost little boy" Dayoung sticked her tongue out.

You grabbed her, "That's not nice."

Jihoo sticked his tongue back at Dayoung. "But he did---" you pinched her nose.

"Ugh" Dayoung glared at Jihoo who's making silly movements.

"I will get you for this" Dayoung made a fist.

 

 

 

 


Chapter 6 for you! Enjoy!

Oh my gukkkiieee. Hurricane is coming out tomorrow! EEEEP. Author-nim cant control her feels right nows ><

INFINITE's Destiny is out today, too! OMG MY SUNGGYU AND HOYA. SOMEONE CAN SHOOT ME. NO WAIT.. I ACCIDENTLY SHOOTED MYSELF~