Chapter 11; Appa.

Do you remember me, Daddy? ☆ Sequel ☆

It'll be nice if you'll play this as you read along!

 

The chills went through your spine but you smiled, "I love you, Daehyun."

 

 

When you both got home, the lights suddenly went on and confettis popped out of nowhere.

"YAY!!" everyone cheered, Yuna, Minki, Mr. Jung, Jihoo, Dayoung and Yoogeun.

"So did you accept him?" Yuna took your hands with sparkles in her eyes.

You smiled and nodded. You glanced at Daehyun who's just blushing, shyly.

Mr. Jung smiled and walked up towards you, "Congratulation!"

He then took a look at Daehyun and smiled a bit, "Congratulation... son."

Daehyun didn't actually looked that well but still thanked him.

You nudged him and he gave you a "what?" look.

At the kitchen table, there were filled with food cooked by everyone. "How did you even prepare all this at such a short time," you were shocked.

Yuna winked, "Our plans always go well!"

You giggled and sat down like everyone else. "Now to our two couples, we hope you both live a happily ever after life!" Minki stood up while holding the champagne.

He opened up the champagne and the liquids and bubbled all flowed out. You all cheered and had a wonderful celebration.

 

 

Daehyun and you took a walk outside. The breeze is pretty cold but it made you feel much better.

 

"What do you like about me?" you linked his arm leaning by his shoulder.

He looked up the sky, "mm, first.. your body?" he snickered. You unlinked him and slapped his arms, "Seriously!"

He laughed as he wrapped you back around. "I'm not kidding though!"

You glared at him. "Well.. you give me the warm feelings when I look at you.." he quitted joking around.

"Hm?" you gazed at him, who's still looking up at the sky.

"Sometimes.. you remind me of my mom," he stuffed his hand into his pocket.

You were silent until he explained why. "The words you say, are exactly like my mom. When I'm next to you, it's like I'm next to her.."

You smiled, "Then why were you so rude to her?"

"Well.. I just can't control my temper sometimes. I actually kind of regret it at some point," he smiled at you.

You smiled at him, "Then can't you forgive your father too?"

He looked at the ground, "It's not that I don't want to."

"Why not?"

He pinched your nose, "You want to know everything don't you~"

You sniffled, "I just want everyone to be more joyful.."

He paused and held your shoulder turning you to his direction, he hugged you.

"When I left you, how did it felt?"

You blinked silently, "Like.. I lost everything.. angry, I never wanted to forgive you ever!"

"And when you met me back?" he kept asking you questions.

"... I can't even look at you in the eyes to forgive you.."

"Exactly," he stated. "That's exactly how I feel right now. It's just hard to talk to somebody who you think you'll hate for life."

He tighten the hug a little longer, "When we get married, I want to spend our life creating happiness."

You smiled, "So do I, oppa."

 

 

After Daehyun took a shower, he bumped in his father. They were alone since everyone already fell asleep drunk.

"Hey.." Mr. Jung said, couldn't contact his eyes with Daehyun's.

Daehyun kept silence. Mr. Jung decided he's in his way so he started turning around.

"Appa.." Daehyun called Mr. Jung.

Mr. Jung's eyes widen, "D-did---"

Daehyun also got startled, "G-good night... !" he rushed away to the bedroom.

You smiled at the corner where you were watching them. Mr. Jung noticed you there and you nodded. His smile also appeared.

 

 

 

 

 


Look at my last update and wonder how long it was. I'm really, really sorry! Thanks for waiting though! :) Here's a chapter for you, my love. <3 Saranghae.  Enjoy!