Chapter Four; Yah!

Do you remember me, Daddy? ☆ Sequel ☆

Your eyes gawked as you dropped your box which made a pretty loud noise. You rapidly rushed out of the room and bumped into someone. Yongguk.

"Oh? Yunji?" his tone sound a bit scary early in the morning.

You pressured yourself putting on a weak smile, "Oh, good morning Yongguk oppa, did I wake you up?"

"No, I usually wake up a this time. What are you doing here? And why is your expression like that? Did Daehyun do something shocking to you?" he tried to take a peek but yu pushed his back a little.

"Oh.. it's nothing. Anyways, I brought some food I made yesterday for you guys so you can eat that for breakfast, too~ I'll be leaving now!" you quickly bowed and left out the door.

After you left, Zelo walked into the dorm watchng Yongguk standing still besides Daehyun's room.

"Oh hyung, what's wrong?" Zelo brushed his hair as he approached Yongguk.

Zelo took a peek at Daehyun's room where Yongguk was looking at and stepped back.

"How could he..?" Zelo bit his lips. "Isn't that Sunhwa noona?!"

Yongguk covered Zelo's mouth but the nosie already woke Daehyun up.

He stared towards his right and saw Sunhwa. He jumped in a panic and saw Yongguk and Zelo out the door.

"What the hell?! What is she doing in my room?" Daehyun quickly got out of his bed.

Sunhwa slowly got up and rubbed her eyes cluelessly asking, "What's with the fuss here?"

Yongguk and Zelo stared at him, "Hyung, you didn't know you were with her?" Zelo asked.

"How the heck should I know?" Daehyun rushed away from Sunhwa.

Sunhwa smiled, "Well.."

"WELL?!" Daehyun shouted.

"I---" Sunhwa closed , "Don't want to say it" she smiled.

"Stop playing around right now. Daehyun, did you know what just happened?!" Yongguk exclaimed.

"What?" Daehyun got a bit frightened from Yongguk's tone.

"Yunji noona came few minutes ago.. and it seems like she saw you with.. Sunhwa noona.." Zelo slowly swayed away to the livingroom.

Daehyun saw a box on the ground with his eyes widen, "What did you say?"

"Seems like you better cheer her up" Himchan randomly popped out of no where with his tired eyes.

"What? Daehyun has a girlfriend?!" Sunhwa jaws broke down.

"Yes!" Himchan shouted and pointed at her.

Sunhwa slowly rushed out of the dorm.

"... um" Himchan walked away.

"What are you going to do now?" Yongguk asked.

Daehyun rubbed his neck and jumped into his bed, "I DON'T KNOW!"

"yah, get your sense back. What if she'll misunderstand this for her whole lifetime?"

"She knows I don't really like that Sunhwa girl, like why would I do that? And anyways, she was out with some guy randomly hugging her like a couple out the street" Daehyun rolled his eyes.

Yongguk shooked his head, "Did something happened?"

"Hyung, I'll take care of it" Daehyun walked out of his room and went to wash up.

He changed and put on his sunglasses and cap ad went straight out of the building.

"Yunji babo, Yunji babo, Yunji babo" Daehyun repetitively repeated.

Daehyun paused when he saw you in the bus stop, "She's still here.."

Daehyun looked around and found a flower shop and smiled. He walked in and came out with a bunch of flowers wrapped decoratively.

Daehyun glanced at the bus stop and you were still sitting there.

Daehyun sat down next to you and placed the flower in your lap. You rasied you head up and rolled your eyes.

"What? Is it going to be the same sentence repeated by every single guys would? This is a misunderstanding?"

Daehyun didn't respond instead, he stared at you, the stare that squeezes your heart so much.

"Can you not---"

Daehyun shut you up by grabbing your head and lean in for a kiss.

You were about to shove him away until your heart got deepen and you actually fell deeply into the kiss. Yah Jung Daehyun, how can you do this to me?

What? Are you enjoying it?

The kiss was stood there for more than five minutes. Until you both heard a snap.

KIMCHI! Both of your eyes raised. Is it game over?