chapter 9; what are you doing..?

Do you remember me, Daddy? ☆ Sequel ☆

You were still in a total knock down since that was the least expected from him to you.

Minki and Yuna were just endlessly congratulating you while Mr. Jung was just smiling.

"He really grew up," Minki emotionally sobbed fakely.

You kept on thinking this could be a dream but you realized it's not. Now how will I face him.. you thought. I won't be able to look at him straight huhu.

But you snapped out of it, you were still pretty shocked but satisfied too.

Minki treated you guys as a celebration and there goes you eating like a pig.

"Watch your weights now! You need to fit into the best wedding dress~" Yuna teased.

You bit your lips and got butterflies around your stomach already, "Lets not mention that for now" you felt embarrassed.

You glanced at Mr. Jung who gave you the fighting fist. You nodded and then stood up for the washroom.

You jumped back when you saw Daehyun a centimeter in front of you. Your eyes widen, examining every part of him. Flowers... balloons.. crowds... what?!

"I-isn't that Daehyun?!" some fangirl roared which made others noticed.

You tried stepping back a little back to your seat which made you fell back towards your seat.

He smiled, "Perfect."

"How did you know we were here?" you asked.

He tooked your hands, "I got my ways."

"Yah Jung Daehyun.. what are you doing..?" you asked feeling nervous and frightened from all these crowds.

He slowly bended down and now both of you are eye to eye. You could see Daehyun's face is red but your face is probably as red as Elmo. Yes, Elmo.

"Oh whatttt, so now he's going to propose?!" an angry fangirl bawled.

You glanced at her and then away since now you can't even look at these people.

Daehyun whispered, "It's alright~" he leans a stack of flowers towards you.

You slowly reached for it while people whooed and clapped.

He smiled now that his first step ruled. He stuffed his hands in his pocket and this might be what you predict it would be.

He took out a mini cute bear which made you just lost your soul.

"Aww.." you observe the bear while smiling. Then you noticed a zipper. You glanced at Daehyun who told you to it.

You tilted your head puzzled and slowly upzipped it.

*Bling bling bling* a shiny diamond ring appeared in your eyesight. The whole crowd clapped and you saw the B.A.P members approaching and clapping with a huge grin on their faces.

You couldn't even smile right now. You were shuttering throughout the whole pandemonium of, "Say yes, say yes, say yes!"

"Wah, now she's out noona- in law!" Zelo smiled delightfully.

You smiled weakly and stood up. Everybody quiet down as you walked away.

"What the hell did you just do, Yunji?" you muttered slapping yourself as you rushed to the washroom.

 

 

 


short? lol sorry! Please please enjoy this chapter. Why did Yunji do that? T.T huuuhuuu. But wooohoo! LOL please likey likey~