Final Chapter;

Do you remember me, Daddy? ☆ Sequel ☆

"FASTER FASTER FASTER," Yuna yelled to all the other girls.

"Whew, we're almost done!" one of the girl said.

"Ta-dah! We're done Yunji~" Yuna said lending you to the mirror.

You peek at the mirror nervously. You gasped in extreme shock. "T-this..."

"You look beautiful!" the girls yelled. You grinned, today is the day...

"I wonder where Daehyun is," Yuna wondered calling her bofriend, Minki.

 

 

"Yah! You look handsome today," Minki winked at Daehyun.

Daehyun laughed, "Do I? I always did looked this handsome didn't I?"

Minki laughed and picked up his phone call, "Are you guys ready?"

"Okay, we'll get out now."

Daehyun asked, "Who's that?"

"Yuna, lets go, they're all ready." Minki gave Daehyun a pat.

Daehyun nodded while eeling a little tremble.

 

 

"Lets go Yunji, they're all ready." Yuna gave you a warm hug.

The girls careful held Yunji's dress as they walked you out of the waiting room.

 

You met Daehyun and Minki in the hallway. You smiled and went up to them, "Daehyun!"

He smiled, in shock, "Wow...."

You stared at him and then grinned, "Am I pretty?"

"Beautiful," he blinked and hugged you.

 

Daehyun had to leave into the church room as you get ready. You met Mr. Jung at the door. Yuna gave you a hwaiting signal and left into the church room, too. So did the girls.

"Are you ready?" Mr. Jung asked.

You nodded. Mr. Jung will be the one beside you to walk you in the aisle. Since your dad is already gone.

You linked your arms around Mr. Jung, your father-in-law as the door opened.

Everyone turned around clapping, as the flower kids threw confettis and flowers. You smiled as you walked, your heart thumping. This is not a dream right? You met Daehyun's eyes as Mr. Jung stepped aside.

The priest cleared his throat and started his speech.

"The two couple who had been together for a very long time. Went through many obstacles like many lovers had involved many time. Today is the day, where they'll shed tears together, share happiness, love each other, cheer for each other, and will be in each others' side forever. Now just a few words, "I do," can make them get together. Lets hope they'll live a happily ever after."

The audience all clapped. Daehyun and you smiled.

"Now, the Groom, Jung Daehyun, will you accept your bride Yunji, as your wife?"

He looked at you, and nodded, "yes, I do."

You smiled and now it's your turn. The priest asked you the same question.

"Now, bride Yunji, will you accept your groom Jung Daehyun, as your husband?"

You nodded, while you're trembling, "I-I.. I do."

You did it, you said it.

"Now, you may kiss the bride and groom."

Daehyun lean in towards you for a kiss, you touched his lips. As the audience all clapped and whoo-ing.

Today is the day... the day when your last name will change, when your life will change, and when you'll have a diamond ring in your finger. Today is the day, when you got married.

 

The both of you went out of the church while all the audience followed.

You ran to your mom and hugged her. "OMMAA!!"

"Aw my baby! YOU WERE SO BEAUTIFUL UP THERE," she teared up.

Daehyun stood next to you, "Omoni~" he smiled.

She looked at him, "YOU, better take care of my sweet heart okay? You better not leave her again like before. Or you'll know what happen!" she gave a slicing neck signal.

Daehyun nodded, "OKAY MOTHER-IN- LAW~~"

Dayoung and Yoogeun rushed towards you, "OMMMMA!! APPPA!!"

You hugged them, "mmm?"

"omma is so beautiful! Appa is so handsome!" Dayoung hguged both of you, so did Yoogeun.

"Are we all going to be together now?" Yoogeun asked.

"Of course pabo, that's why people get marry," Dayoung laughed. Yoogeun jumped, "YAY YAY YAY, we're a big family now!!"

Now it was time for you to throw the flower. All the ladies gathered around while the males scattered while watching their girlfriends.

You closed your eyes and threw the flower towards the air. As soon as someone catched the flower, around one was surprised.

You turned around and around scattered from the circle.

"Secret's SUNHWA?!" everyone gasped.

Sunhwa blinked. You smiled and went up to her, "Congratulation for catching it!"

She stared at you and then the ground, "um.. thank you.."

Everyone cheered, and this is how your marriage went.

Everyone said goodbye to you guys as you guys went to your honeymoon car.

You waved to everyone, thank you everyone, for being there for me. Especially you, Daehyun.

 

 

 

 

You went outside of your honeymoon house finding Daehyun there.

"Hubbie!" you jumped from behind him. It frightened him a bit, "Whew, please make some noise when you walk!"

You laughed and and sat next to him. "What are you looking at?"

He stared up the sky, "Stars."

"Stars?" You also stared up, "WOW! There's a lot!!"

Daehyun nodded, "but do you see those groups of stars? Those nine stars?"

You looked around and nodded, "Yeah, what is it?"

"People.. that are really important to me," he grinned at you.

"But, do you see the biggest one?"

You nodded. He looked at you, "That one, represents you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you're the most important one."

You stared at him and leaned toward him, giving him a hug.

"You're the most important to me, too."

 

The stars also represent, his mom, Dayoung, Yoogeun, Minki, Mr. Jung, Jihoo, Yuna, and Yunji's mom. Then the biggest star represent Yunji. Which all equal up to nine. Then the sky represents, Daehyun.

 

 

 

Do you remember me, Daddy?

 

---------------------------------------------

 

MERRRRRRY KRISSSSUMUSSSSS <33333 (; HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY <333