Chapter Se7en; Caught Two

Do you remember me, Daddy? ☆ Sequel ☆

You brought Mr. Jung and Jihoo to your house for dinner. Dayoung and Yoogeun stomped as they sat onto the couch. Especially Dayoung who's really irritated right now glaring at Jihoo.

"Oh, let me get you guys some snacks and drinks. I'll try to call up Daehyun to see if he could come", you smiled.

"B-but" before Mr. Jung couldn't continued when you interrupted, "It's alright, I won't tell him you're here yet."

He nodded as you walked into the kitchen preparing some cakes and milk tea.

You walked back out and set the table and they thanked you. You reached for the phone and called Daehyun.

He picked it up, "Yunji?"

"Hey Daehyun, are you free today?" you asked Daehyun as Jihoo and Mr. Jung stared at you while you're on the phone intensely.

"Uh, I think yes, why?"

"Good! Can you come over right now for dinner?" you asked.

"Sure!"

You smiled, "Alright, see ya!" you hung up the phone and did a "OK" sign.

Mr. Jung weakly smiled and Jihoo jumped up.

Yoogeun came over and dragged Jihoo to play with him.

Mr. Jung joined you to prepare dinner.

"Are you nervous?" you asked Mr. Jung who's hands are shaking as he grabbed a green pepper.

"H-huh? Uh well" he rubbed his neck, "I guess a little."

You giggled, "But hey ahjusshi, it seems like I've seen you somewhere before."

"Eh? When?" he thought.

You shrugged, "That's.. I don't remember though."

You guys had a little more talk and also you discussed about what happened in America.

The door suddenly rang and you saw Dayoung rushing towards the door.

The door clicked, "Appa!!" Dayoung yelled jumping tightly onto Daehyun.

"Oh, my youngie-ah~" he pinched her cheeks as he carried her after closing the door.

He walked in the house after taking off his shoes and frozed.

"Oh Daehyun, you're here" you grinned as you walked towards him.

"What is he..?" he\pointed at Mr. Jung. But before you could say anything else, Yoogeun and Jihoo came out of their room.

"Appa!" Yoogeun ran to Daehyun and Jihoo slowly approached.

"Hyung.." Jihoo greeted biting his lips. He alked towards Mr. Jung as Daehyun was still puzzled.

"Hey, they're a family, so I asked them to join for dinner" you said.

"Is that why you called me over? To meet them?" Daehyun asked.

 

tumblr_mpudb1J7Bo1rp552co1_500.jpg

(Yeah sorry 'bout that, in my mean time, watching Chonny<3)

Daehyun actually stayed for dinner but the atmosphere wasn't as cheerful anymore.

When you finished preparing dinner, everyone sat around the table.

You sat down next to Daehyun who's expressionless. You nudged him but he wasn't in the mood for that.

All you could hear is the sound of the bowls and chopsticks cling-ing.

You cleared your throat and break the awkward moment, "Daehyun, are you able to sleep for the night here?'

He nodded, "I guess.."

You smiled and turned to Mr. Jung, "Can Jihoo and you also sleep over here for the night?"

"Huh?" Mr. Jung glanced at Daehyun who's also in shock.

"I don't think so.." Mr. Jung chewed his food.

"Why not?" Daehyun asked as he swallowed.

You mouth kind of gaped since you didn't expect him to ask that.

You smiled eyeing on Mr. Jung, "Er.. Jihoo, you want to stay?"

"NO!" Dayoung yelled but Yoogeun yelled YES at the same time.

"I don't mind.." Jihoo stared at his hyung.

You grinned, "You're staying and you can't change that!"

Daehyun glared at you but you shrugged.

"Hey, do you guys want to come grocery shopping?" you asked.

"YES!" the kids all yelled at the same time. Mr. Jung nodded and Daehyun doesn't have any other option but to go.

When you guys reached the market, the kids already started running around the whole building.

You linked your arms around Daehyun whom rolled his eyes when you pushed him cloer to Mr. Jung.

"Don't push me" he muttered.

"Come on, how long are you going to stay frantic?" you whispered back.

"It's not as easy as you think.." he grabbed some ramen packs into the cart but you stopped him, "hmm?"

He smiled, "We're pretty busy so I wouldn't have time to eat much."

"Then I can just send some food that you just need to reheat" you smiled.

He nodded, "Alright then, atleast your cooking are the best!" he winked.

You patted his head and continued to go shopping, "I'll give you guys some times together, be right back!" you rushed away from Daehyun.

"Yah!" he hollered but you giggled running away.

[Daehyun]

Daehyun strolled the cart as Mr. Jung followed.

"You guys are a pretty great couple" Mr. Jung giggled.

Daehyun smirked, "Really? That's great to hear."

Mr. Jung paused which made Daehyun paused, too. he walked over to the refridgerator where there's cake and picked up a box of cheesecake.

"I remembered how much you loved these" Mr. Jung gave it to Daehyun.

Daehyun stared at the cheesecake, "I don't like these anymore" he lied and strolled away.

Mr. Jung gloomed and placed back the box of cheesecake away and followed Daehyun.

After shopping, you all went back home strolling around the street cheerfully.

[Dayoung, Yoogeun and Jihoo]

"Yah Dayoung, are you still dating Yunho?" Jihoo asked laughing.

"I really need to slap you! When did I date him huh?!!" Dayoung almost smack him with a bag.

Yoogeun clapped, "Aw, your face is blushing!"

"No it's not!" Dayoung denied. "We all know you like him, so admit it" Jihoo sticked his tongue out.

"Mommy!" Dayoung ran to you and stiffed in your arms.

"Yah you guys, don't tease a girl or you wouldn't get a girlfriend like thise guy over here from the past" you pointed at Daehyun.

Daehyun eyes widen, "What?" he laughed, "But you end up falling for me right?"

You rolled your eyes as Yoogeun and Jihoo laughed.

Dayoung frowned, "It's alright omma, boys are boys.."

You wrapped your arms around Dayoung, "Yeah, lets kill these guys."

Mr. Jung smiled at how joyful we were. When you had the chance to finally talk to Mr. Jung you asked, "So, did things go well?"

Mr. Jung chuckled, "Heh.. well.. at least he responds to me."

You smiled, "Lets be patient, his heart will eventually change"

When you reached home, everyone was already dead tired.

"Yah you lazy pigs! Go wash up" you shouted putting the things to the kitchen.

Dayoung, Yoogeun and Jihoo washed up and Mr. Jung. Then went to sleep and then Daehyun went next.

You sat on the couch releasing your stress. You heard some footsteps from outside the window. You started to panic a little since it's already 10 p.m.

You walked closer towards the door and hear a couple of chatting outside (girls).

You carefully unlocked the door and there was three girls out there.

"I swear he walked in here" they said and then turned around noticing you opened the door.

"Oh my god, isn't she--?"

"Y-Yunji? The popular model?" one of the girl took out a magazine of her with your face in the cover page.

"Wait.. if Daehyun walked in here does that mean..?" their mouth gaped.

Your eyes gawked and shutted the door close tight. They kept on knocking the door and you heard some footsteps in the stairs. You watched as Daehyun came down.

"What's wrong? Who's there?" Daehyun asked.

You were panicking so much, "We're.. we're.. we're caught.."